Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

? on Royce's "Success Is Certain".

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

? on Royce's "Success Is Certain". Empty
PostSubject: ? on Royce's "Success Is Certain".   ? on Royce's "Success Is Certain". Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 8:07 pm

What's up hip hop fam! Miss u guys for real, life's been keeping me busy.

Question on Royce's new album. Anybody know if it's going to have some decent distiribution? Should it be available at FYE or would it be a good idea to go ahead and order it online. Sometimes Royce's stuff is hard to find and I know this album is still an independent release. I'm going to be at the mall Tuesday and was hoping to be able to pick this up along with "Legendary Weapons" and possibly the Jay Rock album.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: ? on Royce's "Success Is Certain".   ? on Royce's "Success Is Certain". Icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 9:33 pm

Well this isn't anything just based on quick research, but the CD is being distributed by Orchard who also does the Traffic records CDs and has done random stuff in hip-hop. Sometimes they get it in all stores, sometimes they don't. The CD will be on sale at best buy for 7.99 next week which makes me think it will be in the ad which would mean most if not all best buys should have it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ? on Royce's "Success Is Certain".   ? on Royce's "Success Is Certain". Icon_minitimeSat 06 Aug 2011, 10:09 pm

Royce said something on Twitter about "Jimmy pulling a few strings" to make sure his distro was good this time around. Whether or not he was bullshitting, well, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ? on Royce's "Success Is Certain".   ? on Royce's "Success Is Certain". Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

? on Royce's "Success Is Certain".
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: