Hip-Hop 4 Life
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Rank Fabolous discography

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
avatar

Posts : 2725
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 33
Location : North Chesterfield, VA

PostSubject: Rank Fabolous discography   Sun 21 Aug 2011, 12:30 pm

Not sure if a thread was created for this one. I just thought I'd begin this one since I probably like Fabolous a little more than most of this forum, respectively. Also, look out for Loso's Way 2: Rise To Power on September 13th, as well as a collaboration album with Red Cafe!
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
avatar

Posts : 5489
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Soul Heaven

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Sun 21 Aug 2011, 1:23 pm

Not looking foward to no collab with Red Cafe. That dude is one of the most average rappers who gets by coming off as something more for some reason.

I wouldn't say i'm a "fan" of Fab but I do enjoy a good amount of his songs and most of his albums. He only has one maybe near classic.

Loso's Way (he really surprised me on how good this album is)
Street Dreams
Ghetto Fabolous
Real Talk
From Nothin' to Somethin'

I think anyone that does not take all their rap music so serious would enjoy those 1st 4 albums. Imo the 5th one is very weak.

_________________
There's A God On The Mic
"Pretty soon hip hop won't be so nice, no Ice Cube...just Vanilla Ice"
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
avatar

Posts : 2725
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 33
Location : North Chesterfield, VA

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Sun 21 Aug 2011, 1:54 pm

Ghetto Fabolous (4 stars)
Street Dreams (3.5 stars)
Real Talk (4 stars)
From Nothin To Somethin (4 stars. I just recently bumped this one, along with the rest of his discog, and it *almost* slipped me as to how good this album is.)
Loso's Way (4.5 stars, his best album IMO.)
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
avatar

Posts : 2725
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 33
Location : North Chesterfield, VA

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Sun 21 Aug 2011, 1:57 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Not looking foward to no collab with Red Cafe. That dude is one of the most average rappers who gets by coming off as something more for some reason.

I wouldn't say i'm a "fan" of Fab but I do enjoy a good amount of his songs and most of his albums. He only has one maybe near classic.

Loso's Way (he really surprised me on how good this album is)
Street Dreams
Ghetto Fabolous
Real Talk
From Nothin' to Somethin'

I think anyone that does not take all their rap music so serious would enjoy those 1st 4 albums. Imo the 5th one is very weak.

I like Loso's Way a lot also, and ironically I was bumping that album this morning also, lol. I like Red Cafe also. I certainly would like to see him release an album. I would buy it. From Nothin To Somethin was very good IMO.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3759
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 41
Location : DMV

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Sun 21 Aug 2011, 11:36 pm

Out of the albums that I have heard I will go with Ghetto Fabolous. After "From Nothin' To Somethin'", I really don't have a desire to hear another Fabolous CD. I'll bump the mixtapes because I did like There Is No Competition & The Soul Tape, but that's about it. 4 stars IMO is definitely too high for "From Nothin' To Somethin'".
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Mon 22 Aug 2011, 1:31 am

Real Talk (4.25), Ghetto Fabolous (4ish), Street Dreams (3.75ish). The only ones I've heard

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
avatar

Posts : 2725
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 33
Location : North Chesterfield, VA

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Mon 22 Aug 2011, 6:45 pm

Highsmith wrote:
Out of the albums that I have heard I will go with Ghetto Fabolous. After "From Nothin' To Somethin'", I really don't have a desire to hear another Fabolous CD. I'll bump the mixtapes because I did like There Is No Competition & The Soul Tape, but that's about it. 4 stars IMO is definitely too high for "From Nothin' To Somethin'".

The mixtapes with DJ Drama were tight. The Soul Tape I wasn't too impressed with honestly, however, I may go back and revisit that one.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
avatar

Posts : 3549
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Yogi's Mama's Bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Mon 22 Aug 2011, 8:50 pm

Only ones I've liked were Ghetto Fab and Real Talk.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
avatar

Posts : 3759
Join date : 2009-09-29
Age : 41
Location : DMV

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:40 am

I agree KJ, I wasn't a fan of Street Dreams as a whole, More Street Dreams and definitely not From Nothin' To Somethin'. After I heard the latter, I had no desire to get Loso's Way.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Tue 23 Aug 2011, 4:51 am

Fab's first album is a classic to me and everything he did since then is average at best. IMO.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
avatar

Posts : 10096
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Eardrum>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Quality

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Tue 23 Aug 2011, 5:11 pm

Ghetto Fabolous was one of the first CDs I ever bought. I Can't Deny It>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_________________
[19:13:27] Steve : "AND THE COLONIALS DROPPED TEA in the WATER! HOW DID NAS LOSE TO JAY-Z???""
[19:13:57] Steve : that was mj KJ impression

[22:07:07] Dang! Trotter has joined the chat on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
[22:07:33] Dang! Trotter : I don't like Nicholas Cage's hair.
[22:07:39] Dang! Trotter is Disconnected on Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 pm
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
avatar

Posts : 6865
Join date : 2009-06-12
Age : 241
Location : A Clean, Well-Lighted Place

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Tue 23 Aug 2011, 5:16 pm

Shaun wrote:
Ghetto Fabolous was one of the first CDs I ever bought. Can't Deny It>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

_________________
a.k.a AFutureWithoutAPast, Kendrick Davis

"Besides, I have other words: gorilla, parakeet, giraffe, and also... monkey" - Kool Keith
"They call me the Cinco de Mayo killa 'cause I May put 5 in ya" - K-Rino
"It's hard to focus, perhaps the last opus/If younger heads quote this then it ain't all hopeless" - Dalek
"If this is what makes Mims hot, and this is why I'm not/Put a bullet in my brain bury me with Tupac" - Reks
"And I won't say I'm the best since Rakim & Pac n' them/Better yet, I'm the best since Mozart & Bach n' them" - Celph Titled
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
avatar

Posts : 3549
Join date : 2010-12-29
Age : 41
Location : Yogi's Mama's Bedroom

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Tue 23 Aug 2011, 5:53 pm

Highsmith wrote:
I agree KJ, I wasn't a fan of Street Dreams as a whole, More Street Dreams and definitely not From Nothin' To Somethin'. After I heard the latter, I had no desire to get Loso's Way.

Loso's Way was aight. There's a few bangers on there but there's a lot of bubble gum material as well. It lacks replay value for me, but I'd say it's better than Street Dreams and From Nothin To Somethin.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
avatar

Posts : 2725
Join date : 2010-10-28
Age : 33
Location : North Chesterfield, VA

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Wed 24 Aug 2011, 10:26 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Highsmith wrote:
I agree KJ, I wasn't a fan of Street Dreams as a whole, More Street Dreams and definitely not From Nothin' To Somethin'. After I heard the latter, I had no desire to get Loso's Way.

Loso's Way was aight. There's a few bangers on there but there's a lot of bubble gum material as well. It lacks replay value for me, but I'd say it's better than Street Dreams and From Nothin To Somethin.

Loso's Way certainly is better than Street Dreams and From Nothin To Somethin, I cosign on that.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
avatar

Posts : 10879
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 35

PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   Wed 24 Aug 2011, 10:42 am

It's Ghetto Fab and then everything else.

_________________
Haterex: Drunk driving is an american pastime for me, and it's an activity I hold dear to my heart. I drive like a champ on the sauce

[11:03:51] @ Jeff : if I was selling popsicles for $1,000
[11:04:00] @ Jeff : and you get a free blowjob from a hooker with that popsicle
[11:04:05] @ Jeff : I'm pretty sure that's still prostitution
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Rank Fabolous discography   

Back to top Go down
 
Rank Fabolous discography
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Introducing Angelic Warlord Discography Section
» Mott The Hoople Discography
» VOIVOD- Discography
» SCANDAL Discography Thread
» Desyre - Warning Of The Night

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Artist Information & Reference-
Jump to: