Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin

Go down 
+3
Tic706
Justin Linker
SyRuP Sippa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Empty
PostSubject: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 11:34 am

Not that I was expecting anything classic from him, but this is pretty wack.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 11:48 am

My name is Silkk and I'll shock you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 12:03 pm

Dang i'm surprised but I could tolerate his verses. He sounded decent which is a real step up for him. The song is very cliche and average so nothing new. I never really liked Silkk and this won't change that. His 1st album was his best contribution to rap music.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 12:46 pm

Nah, Silkk's second album is his best, Charge It 2 Da Game. And yeah, his raps were fine, but the beat and the concept was played out.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 1:37 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Nah, Silkk's second album is his best, Charge It 2 Da Game. And yeah, his raps were fine, but the beat and the concept was played out.

Having heard both The Shocker and Charge It 2 Da Game, I will say CI2DG is the superior of the two albums.

I'm A Soldier>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 5:00 pm

This wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be with you calling it wack, but nothing I'd probably replay. I was just listening to TRU 2 Da Game a couple days ago, so it was a trip to me that you posted this today. You wanna hear wack, check out that new Guce...I thought I was listening to a Young Money...(or whatever Wayne's group is called) CD.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 5:49 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
This wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be with you calling it wack, but nothing I'd probably replay. I was just listening to TRU 2 Da Game a couple days ago, so it was a trip to me that you posted this today. You wanna hear wack, check out that new Guce...I thought I was listening to a Young Money...(or whatever Wayne's group is called) CD.

I'm assuming you're talking about that Gucci & Waka (SMH) project right?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:16 pm

Wayne wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:

Nah Doe Boy Gucey Guce from Bullys Wit Fullys new disc Thank You For Being Patient. Yog did hook me up with a file for that Ferrari Boyz, but as you can probably guess I'm taking my time getting to a spin on that one hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Wayne wrote:
Deanie O'Banion wrote:

Nah Doe Boy Gucey Guce from Bullys Wit Fullys new disc Thank You For Being Patient. Yog did hook me up with a file for that Ferrari Boyz, but as you can probably guess I'm taking my time getting to a spin on that one hahaha.

Ok got you, and I don't blame you for taking your time to get to that Gucci/Waka project. Me personally, I wouldn't even bother. I thought Waka was supposed to be, uh, retiring anyway, smh.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 6:22 pm

Ya Gucci is usually only good for background music when you're not paying attention to any lyrics at all, his beats usually slap pretty tuff, and I couldn't tell you what Waka Flaka even sounds like.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 7:50 pm

Well, I just meant wack as in I'm not spinning this joint ever again. Not like wack like Nastradamus. But yeah, I heard a single from Guce new mixtape after I saw it on your spins list...lol... Guce just runs with trends now.. nothing original.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 8:06 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Well, I just meant wack as in I'm not spinning this joint ever again. Not like wack like Nastradamus. But yeah, I heard a single from Guce new mixtape after I saw it on your spins list...lol... Guce just runs with trends now.. nothing original.

Gotcha on the first sentence, laughing out loud on the second sentence, and totally agree on the third.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:09 pm

lmao @ not wack like Nastradamus
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:11 pm

not wack like Royce's catalog
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitimeFri 26 Aug 2011, 10:12 pm

Don't get all pissy at me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin   Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silkk The Shocker - Fast Livin
Page 1 of 1