Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Earl Ca$h featuring DYME drop hot new single 38 DeeZz

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ty2xdef
Jump!
Jump!

Earl Ca$h featuring DYME drop hot new single 38 DeeZz Empty
PostSubject: Earl Ca$h featuring DYME drop hot new single 38 DeeZz   Earl Ca$h featuring DYME drop hot new single 38 DeeZz Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 7:11 pm

Drawing inspiration from artists like Freedom, Will.I.Am., and Lupe Fiasco you can expect Ca$h’s music to grab everyone’s attention.

38 DeeZz is the brand new single from Earl Ca$h featuring the one and only DYME. DYME and Ca$h got together in 2009 to work on her album DYME PIECE , the two have an undeniable style and flow, and have created a hit with 38 DeeZz. With the help of Greg Mays (aka Greg Nice from the band Nice & Smooth) Ca$h was introduced to world renowned producer Roger “Big Rog” Pauletta- who produced the hit “Wiggle It” by 2 In a Room and agreed to produce Ca$h’s new single.

Earl Ca$h performs regularly in White Plains, New York at CABO and the Lazy Lounge with DJ Tri State Jerico so stop by and see him live. Ca$h’s album is in the works as we speak and will feature great artists like Greg Nice, Grand Puba, DJ Tony Touch and DJ Premier, we will let you know the details as soon as they become available!!! Smile

Download the single 38 DeeZz on iTunes
h t t p ://bit.ly/38DeeZz

Follow Earl Ca$h on twitter @PreacherEarl
h t t p ://twitter.com/PreacherEarl
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Earl Ca$h featuring DYME drop hot new single 38 DeeZz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earl Ca$h featuring DYME drop hot new single 38 DeeZz   Earl Ca$h featuring DYME drop hot new single 38 DeeZz Icon_minitimeFri 09 Sep 2011, 7:30 pm

Won't grab my attention. The name DJ Premier did, though
Back to top Go down

Earl Ca$h featuring DYME drop hot new single 38 DeeZz
Page 1 of 1