Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tunez from Niagara Falls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hipp0319
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
hipp0319

Tunez from Niagara Falls Empty
PostSubject: Tunez from Niagara Falls   Tunez from Niagara Falls Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 3:27 pm

https://www.facebook.com/theycallmeTuneZ

this is my friend from niagara falls now resides in ATL as a producer for violator hes putting out a tape called Kuntry Ass New Yorker...he did all the production as well just wanted to see your thoughts opinions??

two snippets from it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mQ8lCmquDE&feature=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewuEw94nAfY&feature=share
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Tunez from Niagara Falls   Tunez from Niagara Falls Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 6:15 pm

Naw Im not feeling that at all. That whole Kuntry-Ass NewYorker shit is corny. Why is it NYkers are switching up to have appeal like the south? Besides talking with a southern accent doesn't guareentee success.
Back to top Go down
hipp0319
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
hipp0319

PostSubject: Re: Tunez from Niagara Falls   Tunez from Niagara Falls Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

I'm completely bias agansit the south but I don't think it comes across as that southern vibe too me...was just throwing it out there to see what people thought it's his first time rapping I believe
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Tunez from Niagara Falls   Tunez from Niagara Falls Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 6:32 pm

Money is clearly some southern inspired shit and is pretty weak. Letter 2 the Street ain't bad. I'm usually not big on people who just start rapping to rap and shit. Especially if he's been producing for a while it seems rap is just an afterthought.

I think the main problem with Money is he don't have the energy that a song like that takes - he does that fast flow but even guys like Gucci or Ross got more energy in their flow so the song would sound more hype with that.

Letter 2 the Street has a dope beat and his lyrics are pretty good on there. Style a little bland but it works for the particular track.

So mixed reviews I guess.

Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Tunez from Niagara Falls   Tunez from Niagara Falls Icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep 2011, 7:46 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
Money is clearly some southern inspired shit and is pretty weak. Letter 2 the Street ain't bad. I'm usually not big on people who just start rapping to rap and shit. Especially if he's been producing for a while it seems rap is just an afterthought.

I think the main problem with Money is he don't have the energy that a song like that takes - he does that fast flow but even guys like Gucci or Ross got more energy in their flow so the song would sound more hype with that.

Letter 2 the Street has a dope beat and his lyrics are pretty good on there. Style a little bland but it works for the particular track.

So mixed reviews I guess.

I agree. Weak stuff like this does let you know making music ain't easy. It does make Gucci and Ross's music seem high caliber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tunez from Niagara Falls   Tunez from Niagara Falls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tunez from Niagara Falls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: