Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Z-Ro - Meth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 5:31 pm

Out on spotify now... your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 6:33 pm

One spin and this is sounding cool. A fair number of rnbish tracks about bitches sort of like Crack... so maybe I can compare it to crack? I probably like cocaine better and got this on par with crack or heroine so far. Good CD, not classic.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 9:52 am

It's a quality release. I could see 4 stars at most. I shouldn't be upset with a cd that could reach 4 stars, but i honestly expect more from Ro. The standouts to me were Real or Fake, 3 Way Relationship(even though it's a typical concept), That Mo, and No Reason Kev will be happy with the Willie D feature though. His corny ass said i'm riding that ass like a witch on a broom, LOL and SMDH.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 10:06 am

I got this just haven't listened to it yet. And I heard that line. And it is corny but very blunt...lol.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 11:41 am

yeah, to me this joint is probably gonna top off around 3.5... not bad, but I do expect more from Ro. Music is all good, but it's all sort of shit we heard from him before.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 6:11 pm

I'm really digging this one...I actually really enjoy the R&B tracks, much better than the hack job that was "Heroin." I can see this getting serious spins.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

I can dig this. While the album is breaking no new ground in the subject matter, hook, and beat department for music as a whole its a good fresh sound for Ro. Not many self pity songs on this one. This album goes hard in the ride on some real smooth but gangsta shit.

I can give this a 3.75 as of now.

Oh yeah and Willie D & Ro on that trk>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitimeThu 27 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

This album is getting better with each spin. I like the feel of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Z-Ro - Meth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Z-Ro - Meth   Z-Ro - Meth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Z-Ro - Meth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Reviews-
Jump to: