Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!

Go down 
+4
D.Powell
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
SyRuP Sippa
KJ Styles
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:38 am

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Yankees threw the game last night, and Boston failed to beat sorry ass Baltimore. Papelbum choked in the clutch as usual, and we took out all our starters and let Longoria look like a stud! Poetic Justice, the Sox now go down as the biggest fucking choke artists in MLB history. Gotta love it, Bronx Bombers RULE!!!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 11:59 am

Putting up 7 runs hardly counts as throwing the game.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:14 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The Yankees threw the game last night, and Boston failed to beat sorry ass Baltimore. Papelbum choked in the clutch as usual, and we took out all our starters and let Longoria look like a stud! Poetic Justice, the Sox now go down as the biggest fucking choke artists in MLB history. Gotta love it, Bronx Bombers RULE!!!

Wrong...that distinction goes to the 2004 Stanks EASILY.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 12:30 pm

Yeah, being the ONLY team ever ... to lose like that... yeah.. bigger choke job at a bigger moment.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 3:49 pm

As a Yankee fan, I have to admit that choke job by us in 2004 was terrible....that might be the biggest MLB playoff choke job in history but when you have 27 rings in your history then it eases the pain....the Braves making it to the postseason basically every year in the 90's and only winning it all one time (1995) to me may even add up to bigger chokes then that one time for the Yankees because that was continous coughing....lol

as for the 2011 Boston Dead Sox, well I'm actually mad they didn't get in the playoffs because I wanted the Yanks to have a chance to knock their dumb asses right on out, but they just didn't have enough pitching and timely hitting.....R.I.P.....lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 5:01 pm

I bet the Yanks lost on purpose once they heard Boston lost
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:08 pm

Shaun wrote:

That's EXACTLY what happened! Hence the point of me posting this thread. They pulled their starters around the 7th inning or so, and didn't bother to pitch Mariano Rivera. There's no way that Mo would have blown that lead.

Like Powell said, the chokejob of 2004 was bad, but this was almost as bad because the Sox were 9 GAMES ahead of the Rays at the beginning of the month and collapsed.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:13 pm

Ah, I didn't watch the game. Weren't you angry at the Eagles for doing the exact same thing to keep the Giants out last year?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

ummm the Stanks lost BEFORE the Red Sox choked and lost.

And no, nothing is as bad as blowing a 3-0 lead in the semifinals. They were one game away from the World Series and they choked it up big. Nothing beats that....nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:16 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:

Last night? Didn't the Yankees game go to 12 innings?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:17 pm

D.Powell wrote:
As a Yankee fan, I have to admit that choke job by us in 2004 was terrible....that might be the biggest MLB playoff choke job in history but when you have 27 rings in your history then it eases the pain....the Braves making it to the postseason basically every year in the 90's and only winning it all one time (1995) to me may even add up to bigger chokes then that one time for the Yankees because that was continous coughing....lol

as for the 2011 Boston Dead Sox, well I'm actually mad they didn't get in the playoffs because I wanted the Yanks to have a chance to knock their dumb asses right on out, but they just didn't have enough pitching and timely hitting.....R.I.P.....lol

The Braves are big chokers, I can't deny that. But to lose when u are up 3-0 in the semifinals of the playoff and get knocked out by your hated rival, and being the first team ever to do that, man that's easily the biggest choke job in the history of sports.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:18 pm

Shaun wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:

The Sox game got delayed because of rain, so they ended later than the Stanks.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

Ah. So much for my theory.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:22 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

That's EXACTLY what happened! Hence the point of me posting this thread. They pulled their starters around the 7th inning or so, and didn't bother to pitch Mariano Rivera. There's no way that Mo would have blown that lead.

Like Powell said, the chokejob of 2004 was bad, but this was almost as bad because the Sox were 9 GAMES ahead of the Rays at the beginning of the month and collapsed.

Already prove that was wrong.

And the Stanks have no heart. Look at the Phillies. They played their starters til the very end (13 innings). They played the game to win. They weren't gonna give away a free win, two teams were still in it, so they played it hard til the very end. I gotta give them props for beating my team the right way. It's my Braves who blew it, I can't say fuck Phillies for the lost.

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 6:24 pm

lmao
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:14 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
Shaun wrote:
Bad Moon Rison wrote:

The Sox game got delayed because of rain, so they ended later than the Stanks.

That's not true, Longoria won it about 3 minutes after Boston lost it...Wicked Pissed.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 7:50 pm

Yah, u are correct. Now that I really think about it, they did lose before the Rays won it, I was talking to Myers when it happened...smh
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 29 Sep 2011, 8:25 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

The Braves are big chokers, I can't deny that. But to lose when u are up 3-0 in the semifinals of the playoff and get knocked out by your hated rival, and being the first team ever to do that, man that's easily the biggest choke job in the history of sports.

nah the biggest choke job in sports history is a tie between The Patriots losing to the G-Men in the superbowl.....Mike Tyson losing to Buster Douglas....and the U.S Hockey olympic team beating the Russian team in the finals......

but Tranny when you constantly are making the World Series pretty much year after year with the incredible pitching that the Braves had year after year (and of course that racist fucker John Rocker)....and you just keep on getting your ass beat and busted then to me the Atlanta Braves are the worse chokers as a team of all-time......EASILY....the Yanks choked horribly once in a big spot but still won another World Series after that (2009) to add to their arsenal of 27 rings......you just hate all things NYC Tranny thats all......I understand mayne...lol!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

im so happy this happened
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:26 pm

Bad Moon Rison wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

Already prove that was wrong.

And the Stanks have no heart. Look at the Phillies. They played their starters til the very end (13 innings). They played the game to win. They weren't gonna give away a free win, two teams were still in it, so they played it hard til the very end. I gotta give them props for beating my team the right way. It's my Braves who blew it, I can't say fuck Phillies for the lost.

The Yankees were NOT playing to win. If that were the case, they would have pitched Mariano Rivera which they ALWAYS do in tight games and/or games they NEED to win. If Mo were in there, we would have won that shit in regulation.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:34 pm

The Yankees owe nothing to no one. They already had everything wrapped up on their end, and their end is all that should matter.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:40 pm

I think it's hilarious delusional yankees fans actually think the Yankees would go as far as throwing a game to make sure they red sox would not make the playoffs.

1. If they would have thrown the game and the Red Sox would have one then they still had a chance to make it with a 1 game playoff.

2. They had no way of knowing who would win the Red Sox game during the 9th inning when they "would have put Rivera in."

3. With their home field advantage wrapped up, the Yankees had no reason to risk injuring their starters which is the only reason they didn't play their starters like they usually would.

4. The Yankees best interest would have been to let a confused, disconnected, horrible pitching Red Sox team sneak into the playoffs. A young, energetic Rays team is a much more dangerous opponent in the second round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!   SUCK IT RED SOX!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUCK IT RED SOX!!!!
Page 1 of 1