Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions

Go down 
+7
Myestro
Shaun
SyRuP Sippa
Laced With Slang
KJ Styles
T. Myers
D.Powell
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 9:14 am

Patriots at Raiders-this is going to be a tough game for the Pats but one that I think they will pull out by just a little bit....Pats in a bounceback week!

Broncos at Packers-Pack by a bunch

Dolphins at Chargers-Fins fall to 0-4

Falcons at Seahawks-Falcons in a blowout

Steelers at Texans-Texans at home

Panthers at Bears-Bears at home

Vikings at Chiefs-Vikings get their first win

Bills at Bengals-Bengals in an upset at home

Titans at Browns-this game is going to be tough without Britt for the Titans and in addition Hillis is coming back this week.....Browns at home in a close one

Redskins at Rams-Skins send the Rams to 0-4

49ers at Eagles-this is going to be a close game...the Niners have legit LB's that will chase Vick around all day long and hit an already fragile QB.....I'm picking the Niners in an upset on the road

Saints at Jaguars-Saints by a bunch

Lions at Cowboys-Stafford/Megatron/Suh and crew get after Romo and the girls and whup their asses..

Jets at Ravens-The Ravens are going to beat on Sanchez this week.....Ravens at home

Giants at Cardinals-G-Men stay on the winning machine and abuse Kolb in the process

Monday Night:
Colts at Bucs-Bucs by a bunch at home
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 9:27 am

Patriots at Raiders-Pats but i think it will be close

Broncos at Packers-Packers

Dolphins at Chargers-Chargers

Falcons at Seahawks-Falcons

Steelers at Texans-Texans

Panthers at Bears-Bears

Vikings at Chiefs-Vikings

Bills at Bengals-Bills

Titans at Browns-Titans

Redskins at Rams-Redskins

49ers at Eagles-Eagles

Saints at Jaguars-Saints

Lions at Cowboys-I've been a believer all season long and it won't stop here. Lions win.

Jets at Ravens-Ravens

Giants at Cardinals-Cards in a mild upset. I think the Giants are better, but after last week, i think they may be headed for an emotional let down this week

Monday Night:
Colts at Bucs-Bucs(I know these primetime games were made with Peyton Manning in mind, but Colts primetime games now are just a horrible attraction)
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:31 am

Patriots at Raiders- Not buying the Silver & Black, I know they beat the Jets but Brady>>>>>Sanchez. Not to mention that Brady's gonna be playing with intensity after throwing 4 INT's last week. Pats by at least 3 TD's

Broncos at Packers- This one will be a massacre.

Dolphins at Chargers- Rivers finally has a good statistical game

Falcons at Seahawks- Seattle is the perfect whipping boy after a bad loss

Steelers at Texans- Not sold on Houston's defense.

Panthers at Bears- Cam will have a hard time against the Bears D

Vikings at Chiefs- Purple Jesus runs all over KC

Bills at Bengals- The Bills circle the wagons and remain unbeaten.

Titans at Browns- CJ finally has a breakout game this season

Redskins at Rams- Skins bounce back from that embarassing MNF loss.

49ers at Eagles- This one will be closer than many may suspect, but Philly gets the W.

Saints at Jaguars- Brees throws at least 4 TD's and the Saints win by about that amount.

Lions at Cowboys- Megatron and the Decepticons win. Phony Romo is NO Optimus Prime.

Jets at Ravens- Jets can't stop the run, Ray Rice will kill them.

Giants at Cardinals- Myers is on CRACK! If the Cards couldn't beat the lowly Seahawks, they ain't fuckin with the G-Men. Giants by at least 2 TD's.

Monday Night:
Colts at Bucs- Tampa wins in a snoozer, I'll be watching the season premiere of House and Monday Night RAW instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 11:50 am

Patriots at Raiders-Raiders

Broncos at Packers-Packers

Dolphins at Chargers-Dolphins

Falcons at Seahawks-Falcons

Steelers at Texans-Texans

Panthers at Bears-Panthers, Bears D is getting old, Cutler is a soft whiny bitch, and Cam Newton will finally put his Red Zone problems to bed to get a win over the struggling Bears

Vikings at Chiefs-Vikings

Bills at Bengals-Bills

Titans at Browns-Titans

Redskins at Rams-Skins

49ers at Eagles-I'll go with 49ers

Saints at Jaguars-Saints

Lions at Cowboys-Lions, but it's going to be closer than people think

Jets at Ravens-Ravens

Giants at Cardinals-I don't know here, the Cards can't lose em all right? I'll go Giants, but I wouldn't be surprised if Kolb has a Grossman-like good game sandwiched between shitty performances

Monday Night:
Colts at Bucs-Bucs in a close game. I think this is going to be a low scoring game.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 1:58 pm

Patriots at Raiders - the Raiders proved me right last week and im rolling with them inn the Black Hole again. Raiders

Broncos at Packers- Packers

Dolphins at Chargers- Chargers

Falcons at Seahawks- Seahawks in an upset at home, Falcons are simply overrated

Steelers at Texans- Texans, their pass rush will get to Ben quickly and their offense will do what the Colts didnt

Panthers at Bears- Bears

Vikings at Chiefs- Vikings in a desperate win

Bills at Bengals- Bills

Titans at Browns- Titans

Redskins at Rams- Redskins beat the struggling rams

49ers at Eagles- Eagles

Saints at Jaguars- Saints, Jags dont have enough to keep up

Lions at Cowboys- Lions baby, this might be the game of the day

Jets at Ravens- Ravens at home, this will be real close though

Giants at Cardinals- Giants but very close

Monday Night:
Colts at Bucs- Bucs
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 2:02 pm

Alright, for those who want to keep track at how good their picks are:

Yahoo Pro Pick Ems:

HipHopForLife Group ID# 75299
Password: doomtree

Join up if you want. I like this thread, but I also like when yahoo just sums up how I do each week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:01 pm

Kj its hilariois how last week you were talking about upsets happening all the time but t predicts the cards beating your jersey giants and hes out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 4:32 pm

A Guest wrote:
Kj its hilariois how last week you were talking about upsets happening all the time but t predicts the cards beating your jersey giants and hes out of his mind.

I have to agree with this KJ....an upset could happen this week for us because there was alot of emotion expended in vanquishing the hated eagles finally.....the chance for a letdown is huge this week man, I don't see it happening due to Kevin Kolb and the G-Men are a much better team but anything is possible......let's GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:12 pm

The Seahawks can beat any team in the league if they are at home. Look at last year's playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 6:14 pm

Besides, the Titans couldn't beat the lowly Jaguars, then went on to destroy the Ravens, who had destroyed the almighty Steelers the week before that. KJ's logic is flawed.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeFri 30 Sep 2011, 8:14 pm

Falcons at Seahawks- It's gonna be ugly for the rainy squad. Matty Ice won't allow them to lose this week!

And could one of the admins change my avatar to the Falcons' logo. Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 7:53 pm

Shaun wrote:
The Seahawks can beat any team in the league if they are at home. Look at last year's playoffs.

They had Hasselbeck then, they have Tavaris Jackson now.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

A Guest wrote:

That was NOTHING compared to the hissy fit you threw at Powell for his prediction of the Vikings over the Lions, which damn near happened!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 8:09 pm

Myestro wrote:
Besides, the Titans couldn't beat the lowly Jaguars, then went on to destroy the Ravens, who had destroyed the almighty Steelers the week before that. KJ's logic is flawed.

Valid point, however the Arizona defense is horrific save for Patrick Peterson. Philly's secondary is fantastic, yet Eli threw for 4 TD's against them. I think he throws for at least 3 vs Arizona, and Bradshaw has a least 1 rushing TD. Not to mention that Kolb has struggled for the most part this season. The Giants front line should have their way with him.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:50 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Shaun wrote:

They had Hasselbeck then, they have Tavaris Jackson now.

True, but I believe he's referring to the magic of "The 12th Man".
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 11:55 pm

Patriotsat Raiders

Broncos at Packers

Dolphins at Chargers

Falcons at Seahawks - Falcons have been underwhelming this year.

Steelers at Texans

Panthers at Bears

Vikings at Chiefs - I think the Chiefs pull one out of their asses at home.

Bills at Bengals - Props for the 3-0 start, but I'm not convinced the Bills are for real. I always have been a Ryan Fitzpatrick fan though.

Titans at Browns - This SHOULD be when CJ starts to get rolling...

Redskins at Rams - If S-Jax can play the whole game, I think they'll pull it off.

49ers at Eagles

Saints at Jaguars

Lions at Cowboys

Jets at Ravens

Giants at Cardinals - I think it will be a close game though.

Monday Night:
Colts at Bucs - Because Curtis Painter won't throw it to Reggie Wayne.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:30 pm

Goodness... what an epic meltdown! lol... Romo just threw that game away in the second half. He needs to get healthy so they don't mess up the game plan like they did today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:33 pm

Healthy has nothing to do with it. They need a new QB.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:34 pm

lol... sure... he looked great in the first half... but once we jumped out to the big lead we stopped being aggressive and started running plays to LIMIT contact for Romo so he wouldn't further hurt himself. That threw us off our game plan and by the time we felt we needed to be aggressive again we were off rhythm.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

Megatron!!!!!!! That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:37 pm

Yeah dude Megatron and DEFENSE.

And Romo sucks, SRP, I'm sorry. Two pick 6s? What's the excuse there?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:38 pm

Yeah, after today it's tough to argue that Megatron is not the top received in the league. He's the shaq of receivers.

And can you not read Nero?

For all the shit people talk about Romo and about Romo losing games for us, truth is we wouldn't be in the position to win those games without Romo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

OK...I'm saying you'd be winning more of those games if you had a better QB. I would think most teams don't want a QB to get you "in the position to win a game" but rather get you "to win the game". It's fine, obviously you're a fan of his, stick by him.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:03 pm

lol... I am willing to let this week go considering Romo is playing with a broken rib...but yes, it would be nice if he hadn't made those three picks and we would have won. You seem to think any QB can put up the yards and TDs Romo does consistently and having a few bad games makes him "bad." I'd take Romo over Stafford any day.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

Tony Homo is a DISGUSTING QB....if you compare him to Eli Manning one more time Pedro I'm going to cut off your internet man...lol

Dall-ASS will NEVER win a superbowl ring with him as your QB....and this is a fact....so I hope he remains there for at least the next 20 years...lol....cause that dude SUCKS!

oh and the Philadelphia Eagles LOSE once again to go to 1-3 and LAST PLACE....the "dream team" SUCKS too..... Laughing My Ass Off

Nice win by the Titans congrats Myestro and Terry.....your team is looking as tough as nails man.....

congrats jeffrey and slang on the Lions win as well.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:17 pm

lmao.. Eli doesn't compare to romo at all...

eli has 1 season with a 90+ QB rating... Romo has done that every season he's played a full slate of games...lol... 1 lucky super bowl ring doesn't change that.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:19 pm

let's see... romo has a 2 to 1 career TD to INT ratio... Eli is 2 to 1.5...Romo averages more yards a game.. more yards per completion...lol... it's a no contest.

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:22 pm

Dawg...Romo is fuckin HORRIBLE.....DISGUSTING as an NFL QB....he will remain RINGLESS for the entirety of his career fuck what you just said.....how your "protecting" a "QB" who just threw multiple pick sixes and did the same damn thing in the Jets game earlier this year is beyond me.....you just don't know football or something.....cause Tony Homo is TERRIBLE.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

Let's see... men lie, bitches (powell) lie, numbers don't lie...

The numbers support him. You act like Eli has not thrown away games before. And you bring up rings? Eli lucking into one doesn't make him a better player. If you want to try to argue the numbers (which you can't) go ahead, if you want to make blanket, unsupported claims there's not use in trying to discuss anything.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:26 pm

And please, you guys who really don't know shit about football hang on to your phrases like children... pick 6... yes... they returned the interception for a score, it was still an interception... nothing about the particular interception made it any "worse" or more likely to be run back... it was luck of the draw (field position, bad coverage after the int, etc.)
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:27 pm

And there is nothing "lucky" about winning a superbowl and a superbowl MVP award....fuck that...not trying to hear it regardless of what you think......Homo fuckin SUCKS man....he is inept as a QB....plain and simple...when you need a win he can NOT be depended on.....he sucks big phat tex-ass styled nutz......
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

lol...ok...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 5:29 pm

N.F.L QBs get paid to win games not just put up empty ass stats......that means nothing except on Madden '12....this ain't a damn video game man.....this is blood, sweat, and tears.....simple...and Homo has none of the previously mentioned.....he sucks..admit it...lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 6:30 pm

The Eagles should not have lost that game their kicker missed 2 FGs in the 4th quarter from 33 and 39 yards after nice drives, and they were driving at the end of the game until Maclin fumbled, thats some shit luck if you ask me
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:15 pm

Well, to be fair, Akers missed a FG and got one blocked as well.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:17 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
The Eagles should not have lost that game their kicker missed 2 FGs in the 4th quarter from 33 and 39 yards after nice drives, and they were driving at the end of the game until Maclin fumbled, thats some shit luck if you ask me

who cares slang.....a loss is a loss right??? luck has nothing to do with it when a team misses 2 field goals and fumbles away a winning drive.....maybe that means that the team isn't as good as people thought they were...hmmmm???

right now the G-Men are down by 3 late in the game....let's see what happens.....let's GO GIANTS!

Last edited by D.Powell on Sun 02 Oct 2011, 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

OOPS TOUCHDOWN G-MEN!
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:18 pm

Falcons win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yee!!!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:28 pm

the G-MEN will win baby bubba....the winning machine continues.....

congrats Tranny on the Falcons joining the winning machine as well.....
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:42 pm

I'll never be in the winning machine this year, I feel left out Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 9:36 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

that documents REGULAR SEASON wins which is where Homo has accumulated all of his stats......what makes Mariano Rivera the GOAT closer is not his regular season stats my dude trust me (He has 42 wins in the postseason, tops by far of any closer)....IMO Eli will always be ahead of Homo because of that ring.....Eli wins regular season games as well....maybe not as many as Homo but he beat Homo head to head in the playoffs already and has a ring to show for it....his completion percentage is not as good as Homo (in the regular season) his wins in the regular season maybe less.....his QB rating is less, but he has more POSTSEASON wins and a superbowl ring/MVP award to boot.....if I was a team that needed to win a big postseason game and it was a choice between Homo and Eli then I'm picking Eli by a tex-ass country mile man.......it's not even close either...if I needed a win in September then maybe I'd pick Homo (MAYBE).....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:11 pm

SRP no need to get all pissed off, just a difference of opinion.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:34 pm

lol... I'm assuming that's a joke jeff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:46 pm

No, no...I'm always serious, just like you.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 10:48 pm

Well fuck you then lil john wayne gacy
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 9:08 am

Whether you like Romo or not its fair to say the assessment I heard yesterday was spot on: he is the MPP (Most Pivotal Player). He's just as capable of self-destructing resulting in a bevy of TOs as he is of dissecting a defense. I've seen planty of both with him. One of the most polarizing figures in modern day football.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:36 am

I think the media and people in general over-exaggerate Romo's "troubles." He's had some bad performances in the playoffs, but the one that got this all started, the botched field goal hold, wasn't even him doing his real job as a QB. He's 1-3 in playoff games, so he still has something to prove there, but 4 playoff games is not a huge amount to say there is any real pattern. Yes, he threw this game away, but guess what, Brady threw last week's game away for the Patriots, but yet he doesn't get the same doomsday scenarios about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:55 am

I don't see Romo having 400 yard games, either.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 11:57 am

Last year against the Titans...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 4 N.F.L. Predictions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: