Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies   Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 10:40 am

Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies 51EoB1YG%2BvL._SL500_AA300_

Thoughts? After one spin, it's a decent effort. It's a little too glossy in spots, but there are still some nice bangers on here. The Best Buy version is the way to go. It has 3 extra tracks, and all 3 good IMO.
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies   Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:46 pm

Of course, I got this on Itunes so no bonus tracks for me.....lol After 1 spin, it's pretty good too me. The r&b hooks don't really do it for me on this effort but Styles still shows why it's OK for him to release solo material. Donnie G....lls may want to give that up. My 2 favorite tracks are Feelings Gone & Harsh
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies   Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 5:08 pm

This is a very good album, and I agree, it is glossy in some spots. It's certainly not on the level of Styles' first 3 albums, but that doesn't mean this one is disappointing, because it isn't IMO. I'll be spinning this one again. And speaking of Don Gorilla, Sheek's disappointing 4th album, MOC blows that one out of the water completely. And the Best Buy exclusive is the way to go, as all 3 of those bonus tracks are well worth listening to.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies   Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 6:13 pm

I'm kinda disappointed in this one. It's not wack, but it definitely ranks last for me when it comes to Styles' solo albums. Nothing on this album is on par with I'm Black, or Good Times, or Testify, or A Gangster and a Gentleman, or even Can You Believe It. I can't see more than 3.5 stars for this album, and that's probably being kind. It's better than Sheek's Don Gorilla, but that's not saying much. Overall this is a passable, but unspectacular album.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies   Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 12:23 am

this gets the thumbs up. kind of a slow burner here, not much stands out but taken together it holds up. 3/5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies   Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Styles P-Master Of Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1