Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Song VS of the Day: Day 1

Go down 
+3
Laced With Slang
thelundquist
SyRuP Sippa
7 posters

?
LA
Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Vote_lcap29%Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Young Bleed
Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Vote_lcap71%Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Empty
PostSubject: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:11 pm

Alright so RULES:

First person to post I GOT NEXT has the next day. They have from 12:01am (their local time) til 11:59 of the next calendar day to post a video (so hypothetically, if you post a video at 11:59pm, some one could post the next video 2 minutes later) and it is on THEM to tally the votes and declare the winner for the previous video at the time of the next day's posting. If you don't post in that 24 hours, that day is up for grabs. Voting is for the SONG only, but video must be embedded, no posting a title of a song without embedding a video.

SUGGESTIONS:

PLEASE post shit that people are unfamiliar with, and try to keep it fair to a certain degree, IE if Half posts Dalek, don't put Nas It Ain't Hard To Tell going against it, because that betrays the spirit in which this thread was created. It's on the person posting the next video whether they want to use a poll or declared votes only, as well as if they only want to use declared votes even if there is a poll. However, please post the votes as they were at the time you posted that new video.

Got it? Should be fun if people can actually contribute. Here's my day 1:

vs

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:21 pm

Young Bleed so easily. I mean it's actually a video and not just some picture playing over and over again. Shooting videos is cheaper nowadays so LA should have come better than that. Don't even know how you see this as a fair match up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:26 pm

It's just rating the song? That's why it's called SONG, I even posted it in the OP...and LA didn't post this song, a fan did, there are two videos for the Cardell album (Beast Mode w/ Hopsin & That's Wassup) but I like this song better.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:30 pm

The song is better too, but the video is 1000x times better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:37 pm

Well you're probably the only one who will listen...you should take tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:40 pm

I take tomorrow and I will post Nas - Braveheart Party.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:51 pm

So then whatever gets posted Friday goes up against what SRP posts tomorrow in the voting?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 12:58 pm

does the winner of this matchup go against what SRP posts tomorrow?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 1:23 pm

Yes to Slang. No to Lundquist.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 1:30 pm

ok, got it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 1:57 pm

Yeah it's winner goes on. I didn't explicitly state that, so my bad. Why are you guys not voting?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 2:06 pm

I can't listen to 'em at work... don't got the plug-ins or the authority to download them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 2:37 pm

What's Sal's excuse?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 4:50 pm

i was on my way out im about to vote
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 4:55 pm

holy shit that Young Bleed is ridiculous, who is producing his Strange debut?

Bleed wins, the LA is nice, didnt really like what was going on during the chorus though, the 2nd half of the verses are fire though
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 5:58 pm

Liquid Assassin gets the vote. Comedy ass Yankee fan in the Bleed video though, exactly what Quik & Nate had in mind when making the track What They Think.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Oct 2011, 9:35 pm

Going with Young Bleed...

Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:18 am

Very dope idea, I will try my best to follow/contribute. My vote also goes to the young bleed track.
Back to top Go down
昇龍拳_الله
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
昇龍拳_الله

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 12:28 pm

young bleed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song VS of the Day: Day 1   Song VS of the Day: Day 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song VS of the Day: Day 1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Topic of the Day-
Jump to: