Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions

Go down 
+3
Myestro
SyRuP Sippa
D.Powell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 1:37 pm

And the beat goes on.....

Chiefs at Colts-hmmm, I don't even know with this one, I guess I'll go Painter/Wayne/Garcon at home, yeah that sounds about right...lol

Cards at Vikings-Vikings get their first win at home

Eagles at Bills-Da Bills circle the wagons at home...eagles fall to 1-4 on the year...Reid is on his way out!

Raiders at Texans-no AJ this week makes me nervous, although Foster is back again strong, but I still feel the Raiders are primed for an upset here....

Saints at Panthers-Brees beats Newton in a shootout

Bengals at Jaguars-Cincy on the road, the jags are horrible.....

Titans at Steelers-CJ runs wild this week, the steelers just aren't as good as they used to be, while the Titans are looking strong...they win!

Bucs at 49ers-this is going to be a good game...going with the Niners barely at home

Chargers at Broncos-Broncos in an upset at home...those division games are tricky mayne....

Packers at Falcons-another very good game...and I'm going with the Falcons at home in a mild upset

Jets at Patriots-divisional rivalry summed up like this:Brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sanchez, so there's your winner for this week.....

Seahawks at Giants-G-Men by about 10 points...

Monday Night:
Bears at Lions-The Lions have been the surprise team of the year so far and they will continue on the winning machine this week against up and down Cutler and crew.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:23 pm

Chiefs at Colts-Colts, they played hard the last couple of weeks, and although KC is improving not enough to beat a focused Indy IMO

Cards at Vikings-Cards, Powell must not believe in the Giants at all when the Cards actually beat the Giants last week but they can't beat Min?

Eagles at Bills-Bills because the Eagles are overrated as fuck

Raiders at Texans-I'll go Houston

Saints at Panthers-Smart money is on NO, but Cam Newton will break through one of these weeks...I'm still going with Saints though

Bengals at Jaguars-Cincy

Titans at Steelers-Titans

Bucs at 49ers-49ers but Bucs could easily shitstomp them too, depends on if Smith shows up to play

Chargers at Broncos-Broncos

Packers at Falcons-Damn, I agree with Powell. I think Matty Ice and Julio get their shit together and pull out a revenge victory here

Jets at Patriots-Never count out the jets, especially when Rex Ryan looks this focused. I think the Jets have the tools to break NE's home winning streak...it's gotta be broken sometime

Seahawks at Giants-Seahawks unless the Giants brought their checkbooks again

Monday Night:
Bears at Lions-Lions. Everybody seems to think that the Bears are much better than their record, then they've been playing, blah blah blah. I'm not fucking impressed. I'm not saying that Detroit couldn't lose, but I really don't think Cutler is going to survive very long. If the Bears can actually run the ball effectively and Peppers can get to Stafford, then this will be a ball game. I don't see those things happening though.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:36 pm

I went 12-4 in my picks last week hoes.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:49 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:

I only lost 2 games last week.....HOE! lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 2:52 pm

And jeffrey the final score in the Giants-Cards game last week was 31-27....sorry lil buddy...the cards LOST

Cruz gave himself up on that play the ball was dead (go read the rulebook baby bubba).....the cards had a chance to defend Nicks on the next play and failed to the tune of 10-162 and a TD....the cards IMO SUCK hairy gorilla balls....minus Beanie Wells who is a beast......
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

D.Powell wrote:
ColdBoy456 wrote:

I only lost 2 games last week.....HOE! lol

Yeah, but you didn't join my yahoo group so it ain't count for shit.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 4:40 pm

Dammit Powell! You actually picked the Titans, so now you're gonna jinx them! Haha!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:44 pm

Chiefs at Colts- Curtis "I should have been a" Painter gets his first win as a starter.

Cards at Vikings- Purple Jesus runs all over Arizona

Eagles at Bills- I hope I'm wrong here, but Da Bills were exposed last week against lowly Cincinnati and don't have much of a defense to contain Vick.

Raiders at Texans- Even without AJ I still like the Texans. He only had like 2 catches prior to his injury vs Pittsburgh, so I think Arian, Daniels, and Jacoby Jones get another W against the Silver & Black.

Saints at Panthers- Cam Newton is good, Drew Brees is better. Nuff said.

Bengals at Jaguars- Cincy's defense handles the Jags.

Titans at Steelers- This one could go either way, but I'm gonna go with Pittsburgh because it's hard to win at Heinz Field. Even without Harrison, that defense is gonna give Hasselbeck a shitload of problems. It'll be a close game, but the Black & Yellow grind out a win.

Bucs at 49ers- Another game that could go either way. I'll go with the Niners at home because they play well in the second half and have a defense capable of slowing down Josh Freeman.

Chargers at Broncos- San Diego's had Denver's number for years and still does. The saga continues...as well as the "We Want Tebow" chants at Mile High.

Packers at Falcons- The ATLiens will be competitive for the first half, but in the end...Rodgers>>>>>>>>>Ryan. Matty's gonna get ICED.

Jets at Patriots- The Pats get it done in Foxboro against their hated rival. Rex once again writes out a check his fat ass can't cash.

Seahawks at Giants- G-Men by at least 2 TD's. Their defense has issues, but Tavaris will throw a pick or two and get sacked a number of times and the Big Blue Wrecking Crew will take advantage.

Monday Night:
Bears at Lions- The Decepticons smash Cutler like an Idaho Potato.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 7:55 pm

A Guest wrote:

Cards at Vikings-Cards, Powell must not believe in the Giants at all when the Cards actually beat the Giants last week but they can't beat Min?

WTF are you talkin about Lil Dahmer? Giants beat the Cards last week 31-27. Sooo Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:24 pm

CONGRATS TO ELI ON HIS FIRST 400 YARD PASSING GAME!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:

I guess both Giants and Cowboys fans should hope for non-400 yard passing games, since both Romo and Eli lost theirs.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:32 pm

Yeah we lost this week....but we will be back next week...too bad I can't kill the cowsluts this week because those fags are on their bye week....the only thing that saved them from another loss...lol

The Eagles are now 1-4 (YESSSS!) and of course the moment I start to believe in the Titans they lose too....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:33 pm

Myestro wrote:
ColdBoy456 wrote:

I guess both Giants and Cowboys fans should hope for non-400 yard passing games, since both Romo and Eli lost theirs.

SHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I loved seeing eli throw that game away, fumble it away...etc...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:35 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
Myestro wrote:
ColdBoy456 wrote:

SHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I loved seeing eli throw that game away, fumble it away...etc...

and he's still BETTER than Homo!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:38 pm

SURE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE IT TODAY!!!
Back to top Go down
hipp0319
Half Dolla
Half Dolla
hipp0319

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:52 pm

hometown beat the favorite team...lucky ass INTs such a joke of a team....and jumping offsides just sad
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:54 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
SURE DIDN'T LOOK LIKE IT TODAY!!!

everyone has a bad week....but Eli is miles better than Homo will ever be and you already know that too...your lucky he was on his bye week this week but don't worry he'll be back to normal next week....lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:00 pm

Bitches
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:06 pm

Andrew Luck might as well start visiting Indianapolis and getting used to the city. I don't know what's worse, the games where we flat out suck or the games where we take a "close, but no cigar" approach.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 5:16 pm

You should get like the Seahawks
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:25 pm

That last INT can't be blamed on Eli, he put the ball where it was supposed to go. Cruz just slipped and fucked up on his route, causing the ball to pop out of his hands and into the defenders. Had that not happened, we would have won.

The Giants overall didn't play well enough to win that game, but the blame cannot be placed solely on Eli. Minus the fumble he played a good game. The defense played like shit for the most part, and the offensive line didn't protect well.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:32 pm

"The Giants overall didn't play well enough to win that game, but the blame cannot be placed solely on Eli. Minus the fumble he played a good game."

And the two other INT's
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 8:53 pm

lol... no one ever takes into account the o-line or the receivers when bitching about romo... eli through the ball ahead and to the side of cruz... who cares where cruz was supposed to be... eli didn't even get it close... and the other two ints sucked too. without eli's 4 turnovers they would have won.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:08 pm

I agree....without Eli's 4 bullshit turnovers the Giants win this game.....he fucked that opportunity up...plain and simple....I know one thing though...next wk Eli has a tough Bills defense at home...and Homo will have to play at New England...good luck with that, he's going to need it...I see another losing effort from Homo and the boyz but we shall see....LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:11 pm

Half wrote:
Andrew Luck might as well start visiting Indianapolis and getting used to the city. I don't know what's worse, the games where we flat out suck or the games where we take a "close, but no cigar" approach.

Indy sucks....I think they might be worse than the Rams.....you cannot lose to the Chiefs at home mayne....especially if you have not been on the winning machine for the entire year...if that is the case then you MUST find a way to beat the sorry ass chiefs at home......well at least you get to go from Peyton to Luck......another great QB for the next 15 years.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:13 pm

If the Giants lose to the Seahawks and Bills in consecutive weeks, I will laugh forever.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:18 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
That last INT can't be blamed on Eli, he put the ball where it was supposed to go. Cruz just slipped and fucked up on his route, causing the ball to pop out of his hands and into the defenders. Had that not happened, we would have won.

The Giants overall didn't play well enough to win that game, but the blame cannot be placed solely on Eli. Minus the fumble he played a good game. The defense played like shit for the most part, and the offensive line didn't protect well.

That's way too presumptuous. Who is to say that on the next play, the Giants wouldn't have fumbled? Besides, they were down by 4. If was guaranteed the Giants would have won, why did they even bother playing the game.

The Titans extended Steelers drives and gave them free yardage via penalties. They also allowed them to run at will, and couldn't tackle for shit. Had that not happened, they would have won. See how that works?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:23 pm

BULLSHIT!!! Big Ben threw FIVE TOUCHDOWNS!!! How could they not stop THE RUN? If the Titans stopped Big Ben, they would've won, jabroni!
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 9:34 pm

Jabroni... cool word
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:08 pm

Shaun wrote:
BULLSHIT!!! Big Ben threw FIVE TOUCHDOWNS!!! How could they not stop THE RUN? If the Titans stopped Big Ben, they would've won, jabroni!

See also: "couldn't tackle for shit"

But, that too. If they stopped those 4 passes of less than 10 yards that went for TDs, they would have won.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:13 pm

smh if you thought I was serious
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:19 pm

Shaun wrote:
If the Giants lose to the Seahawks and Bills in consecutive weeks, I will laugh forever.

the Bills are playing the best football they've played since the Jim Kelly/Thurman Thomas days...they are going to be a tough out, but thats the type of team that the G-Men play the best against, they fell asleep at the wheel against the 'Hawks today...so I look forward to next week....and not having your ass laugh forever...lol
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:14 pm

I bet on the Bills next week

10 mil in hh4l cash

Step up son
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:45 pm

Shaun wrote:
smh if you thought I was serious

Not at all, I recognized the mockery.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 7:54 am

Half wrote:
I bet on the Bills next week

10 mil in hh4l cash

Step up son

When your favorite team is 0-5 and just lost to the Chiefs at home I just love to see who your "betting" on...lol...it ups the odds for everyone involved

Just worry about the colts and will they get even one win this year?? will Peyton Manning ever be the same?? will that coach keep his job?? will Reggie Wayne somehow get to 800 receiving yards this year??

the indianapolis question marks are officially in the building.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 1:43 pm

• Staying in the NFC East, New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning(notes) continues to be an enigma. Manning threw three touchdowns and three interceptions against a Seattle team that shouldn’t have even been competitive in this game, let alone the winner. Manning’s final throw, which was an interception off a deflection, was completely his fault because he threw way behind his intended target. Over his past 21 games, Manning has 30 interceptions. That’s unacceptable for someone of his talent.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:08 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
• Staying in the NFC East, New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning(notes) continues to be an enigma. Manning threw three touchdowns and three interceptions against a Seattle team that shouldn’t have even been competitive in this game, let alone the winner. Manning’s final throw, which was an interception off a deflection, was completely his fault because he threw way behind his intended target. Over his past 21 games, Manning has 30 interceptions. That’s unacceptable for someone of his talent.

not sure what this long winded paragraph represents??? does this mean that Tony Homo is the better QB?? cause if it does then Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:13 pm

it's an excerept from an espn article, I believe
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:25 pm

yahoo actually... it represents how wack eli is...averaging that many INTs per game... wackness.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:39 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
yahoo actually... it represents how wack eli is...averaging that many INTs per game... wackness.

Yep that is wackness but you know what is even WACKER?? being a starting N.F.L. QB since 2006 and only having won 1 play-off game in your entire career......this is 2011 and you only have 1 play-off game win in your entire history....that represents WACKNESS....complete and utter WACKNESS

you should no longer be a starting QB...you should no longer be depended on to win anything....you should no longer be in the league....plain and simple.....and it explains why you are a HOMO! Shit Hit The Fan
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:42 pm

I'd rather have Romo lead us to a playoff loss... than manning not leading us to the playoffs at all.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:55 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
I'd rather have Romo lead us to a playoff loss... than manning not leading us to the playoffs at all.

The G-Men have more of a chance to be in the play-offs this year than Dall-ASS does.....we should have been in the play-offs last year too...Dall-ASS was 6-10 remember?? we were 10-6 and barely missed out....so kill the play-off noise too....lol

Until HOMO gets a superbowl win under his belt then he is not up to Eli's caliber...plain and simple....HOMO is overrated trash.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 3:09 pm

yawn...
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:00 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Half wrote:

Indy sucks....I think they might be worse than the Rams.....you cannot lose to the Chiefs at home mayne....especially if you have not been on the winning machine for the entire year...if that is the case then you MUST find a way to beat the sorry ass chiefs at home......well at least you get to go from Peyton to Luck......another great QB for the next 15 years.....

I doubt the Colts would draft Luck if they got the first pick with Peyton coming back.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:09 pm

Why not? Clearly he's near the end of his road. Having a talent like Luck backup Peyton for the next couple of years would be ill.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:02 pm

Shaun wrote:
Why not? Clearly he's near the end of his road. Having a talent like Luck backup Peyton for the next couple of years would be ill.

True that. I can't think of a better QB to sit and learn from.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 9:24 pm

Yeah, getting Luck would be the smart play because as you can see we'll be screwed when Peyton is done without a decent QB. A very short-term pick would be getting someone to beef up the o-line or something like that but if we have the chance to get Luck in the draft and we pass it up it will probably be one of the worst decisions by an NFL organization in recent memory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions   Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Week 5 N.F.L. Predictions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: