Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)

Go down 
+10
KJ Styles
Blades
SyRuP Sippa
Half
D.Powell
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
E. Taylor
Myestro
Wayne
Tic706
14 posters

Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time
Can You Feel Me
Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Vote_lcap33%Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
Once Upon A Time
Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Vote_lcap67%Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Empty
PostSubject: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:09 pm

Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) 413A3HT3DDL._SL500_AA300_

vs.

Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) 3499013
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:22 pm

Once Upon A Time In America.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:31 pm

Smoothe very easily.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:35 pm

Smoothe's debut was slept on when it was released in 96.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:44 pm

Wayne wrote:

Yeah it just proves how much quality was out around this time. I was hooked on it after this local radio DJ got the advanced copy and played some of it for me.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:45 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Wayne wrote:

Yeah it just proves how much quality was out around this time. I was hooked on it after this local radio DJ got the advanced copy and played some of it for me.

It certainly was a lot of quality out at the time, more than what we get today. I remember going crazy when I heard "Broken Language" the first time.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 10:49 pm

Yeah I was hype on Broken Language also but it was not enough to get the album. I wasn't sure if that was going to be the only high point of the album. Until I heard some more and heard more quality. I got it with the quickness.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:31 pm

Finger's on the trigger...Time's up, give it up....

Smoothe, and no I haven't heard the Dru Down.

Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:33 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Yeah I was hype on Broken Language also but it was not enough to get the album. I wasn't sure if that was going to be the only high point of the album. Until I heard some more and heard more quality. I got it with the quickness.

Broken Language was the exact reason I bought this back in the day. I did that a lot back then. I'd hear some hot new single, and buy the album because of it. Example: I saw the debut of Playa's Ball on Yo! MTV Raps, and bought Southernplayastic as soon as it dropped. A decision that I've NEVER regretted.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 11:55 pm

Myestro wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Broken Language was the exact reason I bought this back in the day. I did that a lot back then. I'd hear some hot new single, and buy the album because of it. Example: I saw the debut of Playa's Ball on Yo! MTV Raps, and bought Southernplayastic as soon as it dropped. A decision that I've NEVER regretted.

I hear that. Its a bad ass song. I have actually probably bought more tapes without hearing a single/song though. I use to luv that surprise of never hearing a artist before.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 12:06 am

"Once Upon A Time" easily. Although it has been years since I've heard the Dru Down.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:44 am

Dru Down easily...That album gets way more spins from me.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:09 am

TicNitty706 wrote:
Smoothe very easily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 9:34 am

Yeah it's pretty easy to vote for one album when you admittedly sleep on half of the albums that get nominated. How can you even call yourself a hip hop head when you blatantly disregard so much of the music? Because you were alive in the 80's? Because you're from a suburb of NY so you think you know everything there is to know about everything? Guess what, there are 49 other states putting out music and there are 15+ years worth of it you need to catch up on.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 12:37 pm

Haven't heard either... gotta start doing some work on 96 hip hop...
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

Dru Down easily. The more popular of the two as well, well except here, but in the real world.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:29 pm

Half wrote:

I hold the Smoothe album in high regard, if that means anything.

Then again, I do the same for Here To Save You All and Cloud 9, so it probably doesn't mean much.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:43 pm

Myestro wrote:
Half wrote:

I hold the Smoothe album in high regard, if that means anything.

Then again, I do the same for Here To Save You All and Cloud 9, so it probably doesn't mean much.

I hold the Chino and Nine in high regard... so it does mean something to me... probably more likely to check it out first before Dru Down from the rec
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:44 pm

I hold the Dru Down in the same regard I hold Dalek, if that means anything.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:04 pm

Both these albums have been pillows to the industry, Smoothe gets my vote
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:16 pm

Your death threater, sender, head spinner. Rap beginner, light dimmer, 3 knockout count winner!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:19 pm

A Guest wrote:
Yeah it's pretty easy to vote for one album when you admittedly sleep on half of the albums that get nominated. How can you even call yourself a hip hop head when you blatantly disregard so much of the music? Because you were alive in the 80's? Because you're from a suburb of NY so you think you know everything there is to know about everything? Guess what, there are 49 other states putting out music and there are 15+ years worth of it you need to catch up on.

Hey Jeff, why is it that you're always calling out the same people (Myself, Powell, Wayne, and occasionally Kev) on their preferences but not anybody else? Say what you will about me, but I call out everyone, not just a certain group of people.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:25 pm

Guys let's admit our faults here, there is no excuse for me having slept on the Alaskan hip hop scene for so long
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:26 pm

FYI I post my mans shit from RI and Mass all over this site and it's like pulling teeth to get any feedback so go back to your field of dreams Iowa boy
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:55 pm

Myestro wrote:
Finger's on the trigger...Time's up, give it up....

Smoothe, and no I haven't heard the Dru Down.

I have not heard the Smoothe, but I love that Dru Down album so it gets my vote...and about 4.5 stars.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:41 pm

Blades wrote:
FYI I post my mans shit from RI and Mass all over this site and it's like pulling teeth to get any feedback so go back to your field of dreams Iowa boy

Laughing My Ass Off

now thats funny....

Hey jeffrey calm down mayne.....don't let this forum get you bent way out of shape once again mayne....it is perfectly okay that alot of the music that you find to be extremely dope I find to be extremely wack and vice versa.....hey jeffrey I'm okay with this mayne how about you??

P.S. Money Earnin' is hardly the suburbs....parts of it?? maybe, just like parts of the next door neighbor the Bronx or even Yonkers...but I can guarantee you that there is no cow tippin'.....steer ridin'....pop drinkin' going on here, it's the concrete jungle where you've got to bust your ass to make it out of there....when your from IOWA (like you lil jeff) I canNOT even fathom how you could talk about where someone calls their hometown??? that right there is some of that good ol' midwestern insecurity....lol

Have you ever even been to NYC??? have you ever even left IOWA???

you wouldn't last a damn NY minute mayne.....lol

Murdaville 4 LIFE....I'm glad I made it out but it's still the hometown!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:50 pm

Blades wrote:

What's with your sudden hard on for me, dude? Because I called you out on liking that shitty ass Master P cd? Get over it.

And KJ, I'll call out anybody and everybody. And MAYBE, here's a thought, but MAYBE it's because the people you're referring to have a very limited range of reference. Maybe. Just a thought.

Powell, I'm not bent out of shape. This is you trying to make me sound like something I'm not. It's one of your best tactics, but it's not phasing me. I could give a fuck, really. And you know nothing about me, where I've lived, or my personal life...just like all I know about you is what I read on this forum. Don't get so sensitive when people make a joke about your hometown, you've been doing it to me for years, and I don't get so pissed off. Oh, and MURDAVILLE? Really?

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/mount-vernon/

Here are some nice nuggets about your "hood" homie

"Mount Vernon home prices are not only among the most expensive in New York, but Mount Vernon real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America." Yup, soooo grimy up in there.

"In addition, Mount Vernon is home to many people who could be described as "urban sophisticates", which are people who are not only wealthy and employed in professional occupations, but highly educated to boot. Urban sophisticates have urbane tastes - whether they reside in a big or small city, a suburb, or a little town. Urban sophisticates support bookstores, quality clothing stores, enjoy luxury travel, and in big cities, they are truly the patrons of the arts, attending and supporting institutions such as opera, symphony, ballet, and theatre." Real hood shit, that's the real murda rap.

Granted, it's crime rate is statistically higher than the whole of New York City, but on average it is much lower than some of the more notorious neighborhoods in your state.

Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:53 pm

A Guest wrote:
Blades wrote:

What's with your sudden hard on for me, dude? Because I called you out on liking that shitty ass Master P cd? Get over it.

And KJ, I'll call out anybody and everybody. And MAYBE, here's a thought, but MAYBE it's because the people you're referring to have a very limited range of reference. Maybe. Just a thought.

Powell, I'm not bent out of shape. This is you trying to make me sound like something I'm not. It's one of your best tactics, but it's not phasing me. I could give a fuck, really. And you know nothing about me, where I've lived, or my personal life...just like all I know about you is what I read on this forum. Don't get so sensitive when people make a joke about your hometown, you've been doing it to me for years, and I don't get so pissed off. Oh, and MURDAVILLE? Really?

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/mount-vernon/

Here are some nice nuggets about your "hood" homie

"Mount Vernon home prices are not only among the most expensive in New York, but Mount Vernon real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America." Yup, soooo grimy up in there.

"In addition, Mount Vernon is home to many people who could be described as "urban sophisticates", which are people who are not only wealthy and employed in professional occupations, but highly educated to boot. Urban sophisticates have urbane tastes - whether they reside in a big or small city, a suburb, or a little town. Urban sophisticates support bookstores, quality clothing stores, enjoy luxury travel, and in big cities, they are truly the patrons of the arts, attending and supporting institutions such as opera, symphony, ballet, and theatre." Real hood shit, that's the real murda rap.

Granted, it's crime rate is statistically higher than the whole of New York City, but on average it is much lower than some of the more notorious neighborhoods in your state.

U got your info from wiki stupid....I'm from there born and raised and made it out....please don't try to explain the Vernon to me unless your familiar...stop that...lol....you PHAT PUSSY! Laughing My Ass Off

Last edited by D.Powell on Sat 08 Oct 2011, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:55 pm

when you arrive in NYC I'll be more than happy to give Iowa's finest a tour.....mmm-kay! until then keep learning from the internet......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:56 pm

Oh, and for comparison,

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ia/cedar-rapids/crime/

Not even as bad as some towns in IOWA, HOW'S THAT HOMIE?

and, for the record, this is where I spent most of my life, in Ames.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ia/ames/crime/

Which, by the index, is less safe than Mt. Vernon. So keep talking the tough talk, big guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 5:57 pm

OK, and you feel free to walk around some of the trailer parks I grew up in by yourself, mmm kay?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:08 pm

now this is recent and sounds just like the place you "described" jeffrey..... Laughing My Ass Off

the youngin's holdin' it down in the Vernon....2011 style....they would all love to meet one of Iowa's finest jeff....I'm positive of that mayne...come thru!

lol@ Iowa trailer parks...post some images mayne....I'm quite shook my dude....lol, hey if they have your taste in music then I should be alright...ya think???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:09 pm

A Guest wrote:
Oh, and for comparison,

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ia/cedar-rapids/crime/

Not even as bad as some towns in IOWA, HOW'S THAT HOMIE?

and, for the record, this is where I spent most of my life, in Ames.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ia/ames/crime/

Which, by the index, is less safe than Mt. Vernon. So keep talking the tough talk, big guy.

the internet is a terrible thing to waste huh??? preach these stats as your visiting mayne....it might help you out! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:11 pm

You're right, I'm scared shitless of the most expensive neighborhood in america and it's theatre loving denizens. You know hard it is to look tough on youtube?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:17 pm

A Guest wrote:
You're right, I'm scared shitless of the most expensive neighborhood in america and it's theatre loving denizens. You know hard it is to look tough on youtube?

Laughing My Ass Off ....I really wish it was the most expensive neighborhood...you must have it confused with Scarsdale or Bronxville...go look up those 2 towns for $$$$$....the Vernon is a middle class working neighborhood mainly african americans and latins......it's got some great areas especially over by MVHS but it's also got 3rd St...4th St...4th Ave....241st St....Dyre, I mean places where you would stick out like an extremely sore thumb mayne...like I said post some images of Ames, IOWA....I can't wait...lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:26 pm

Hey jeffrey I found something mayne.... Laughing My Ass Off

is that you in the video??? scary stuff mayne....your just a wild and crazy guy from Ames mayne! I hear that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:55 pm

Looks like I'd fit right in there in MURDAVILLE LMFAO

Words used in this video "safe", "suburban", etc etc etc. Ohhh and the white people...silly silly upper class WHITE PEOPLE. Murda capital, homie, murda capital.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 6:57 pm

Wtf is going on here? LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 7:00 pm

Making a topic of the day thread an instant classic.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 7:02 pm

A Guest wrote:

Looks like I'd fit right in there in MURDAVILLE LMFAO

Words used in this video "safe", "suburban", etc etc etc. Ohhh and the white people...silly silly upper class WHITE PEOPLE. Murda capital, homie, murda capital.

I said there were nice areas in the Vernon stupid......this shows nothing that I haven't already said....but there are also other elements....now post some images of Ames, IOWA??? show me something/anything that is hip-hop related or hood related out there mayne....it may explain your taste in music....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 7:13 pm

One of the most known strip joints in NYC....Sue's Rendezvous in the Vernon baby bubba...so now I'm even giving you images of a spot or two...give me SOMETHING/ANYTHING from your hometown of Ames, IOWA.....maybe a bangin' spot?? are there any life forms out there besides you jeffrey??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 7:19 pm

I don't videotape everything I do and put it up on the web. I know that New Yorkers like to do this because they think it proves they are the best at everything, but it's not a midwest thing. However, just for you, the next time I swing by Eastwood projects or one of the many trailer courts or a strip club, etc, I will whip out my camera phone just so you can see what's up.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 8:00 pm

A Guest wrote:
I don't videotape everything I do and put it up on the web. I know that New Yorkers like to do this because they think it proves they are the best at everything, but it's not a midwest thing. However, just for you, the next time I swing by Eastwood projects or one of the many trailer courts or a strip club, etc, I will whip out my camera phone just so you can see what's up.

jeffrey do you mean to tell me that there is nothing even on youtube about Ames mayne?? nothing that shows any life happening out there?? nothing that relates to anything hip-hop?? the music that you claim you love?? then that place is DEAD...it's not worth uploading on youtube, thats what that means jeffrey.....it's okay mayne...shit happens or in Ames case it doesn't.....lol
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 1:28 am

Never heard either, no vote....
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 2:13 am

Only heard Broken Language off of Once Upon..., That Dru Down is a good one, no vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)   Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Album 1996 Round 1: Can You Feel Me vs. Once Upon A Time (A)
Page 1 of 1