Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Al Davis

Go down 
+5
parker lewis
Myestro
D.Powell
SyRuP Sippa
KJ Styles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:35 pm

I've criticized Al a lot over the years about how he's been running his team, yet in still I don't wish death on anybody. R.I.P.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:37 pm

I don't think your criticisms had anything to do with his death, so you can rest easy tonight.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 2:46 pm

ColdBoy456 wrote:
I don't think your criticisms had anything to do with his death, so you can rest easy tonight.

I know they didn't, nor did anybody else's. I just thought I'd report this story to those who may not have known it, and give a few thoughts.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:22 pm

R.I.P. to a pioneer in the N.F.L.

"Just Win Baby"
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 4:56 pm

D.Powell wrote:
R.I.P. to a pioneer in the N.F.L.

"Just Win Baby"

My thoughts exactly.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 9:52 am

You guys know it happens to everyone, right?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 9:54 am

parker lewis wrote:

Don't worry. I'm sure you can rest easy knowing we won't make an RIP thread for you.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 9:56 am

Well, according to KJ I shouldn't need one unless somebody wishes me to die. lol
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:01 am

And, why would you ever? Not for me... for yourselves. Just like all of these 'RIP' threads. Self-indulgent rituals to ward off your own mortality. Expressions of an entirely taught sense of grief, combined with the social disease known as 'celebrity'.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:04 am

parker lewis wrote:

affraid

???

please tell me that right at this very moment you are laying on a couch with your feet propped up and explaining your thoughts to someone wearing a white jacket??? PLEASE tell me that your going to be okay mayne....lol
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 10:05 am

parker lewis wrote:
And, why would you ever? Not for me... for yourselves. Just like all of these 'RIP' threads. Self-indulgent rituals to ward off your own mortality. Expressions of an entirely taught sense of grief, combined with the social disease known as 'celebrity'.

this BUNNY is sick!
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 11:05 am

I think someone needs a serious psychoanalysis. If only there was someone on this forum specializing in that expertise...
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 2:55 pm

If only... bet they'd actually agree with me? Yessir they would.

Pretending to have a connection to every celebrity that passes away just to pounce on the opportunity to prove to 'death' that you respect and fear it... only never coming to terms with the true motivation of this habitual, knee-jerk response.

It doesn't have to be abnormal to be unhealthy and silly... if you just apply a little logic to what's really happening here it's really very obvious.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 5:23 pm

parker lewis wrote:

Pretending to have a connection to every celebrity that passes away just to pounce on the opportunity to prove to 'death' that you respect and fear it... only never coming to terms with the true motivation of this habitual, knee-jerk response.

It doesn't have to be abnormal to be unhealthy and silly... if you just apply a little logic to what's really happening here it's really very obvious.

R.I.P. Al Davis 820545
Back to top Go down
ACRID"
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
ACRID

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

RIP AL. JUST WIN BABY.

RAIDER NATION

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 12:20 am

Al Davis will always be my favorite owner, a tear almost came down when i heard this
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:29 am

parker lewis wrote:

Shut the fuck up Parker and get some counseling.

Seriously dude! The R.I.P. threads are simply to pay respects to fallen legends. Nothing more and nothing less. If you don't like them, don't post in them. It's that fuckin simple.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:45 am

Okay... I need counselling for not personalizing the lives and deaths of celebrities. Makes perfect sense.

You could notice that I rarely do post in RIP threads... but every now & then it makes for decent discussion to offer an opposing pov. Or, rather, it could if you all could manage a little objectivity instead of just being offended whenever your empty rituals are challenged.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 1:16 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Okay... I need counselling for not personalizing the lives and deaths of celebrities. Makes perfect sense.

You could notice that I rarely do post in RIP threads... but every now & then it makes for decent discussion to offer an opposing pov. Or, rather, it could if you all could manage a little objectivity instead of just being offended whenever your empty rituals are challenged.

You were complaining about the threads and that's stupid. You need counseling for bitching about R.I.P. threads is what I was saying. It's pointless and petty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

R.I.P. Al Davis Empty
PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Al Davis   R.I.P. Al Davis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Al Davis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: