Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GO RANGERS!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

The series is far from over, but walk off grand slam!!!!!! craziness.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 1:53 am

Nelson Cruz is the man! Too bad the fool got injured and didn't help me out during my fantasy championship game.
Back to top Go down

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 3:56 am

That was a helluva game. Wish I could have watched it (or the rest of the series).
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 10:42 pm

You are officially allowed to give up on the tigers for the year Jeff.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 10:22 am

Yeah, I can see Verlander being dominant this afternoon, but I doubt they will win 3 straight. I was literally yelling at my TV last night saying Don't run on Cruz! Don't run on Cruz. Sure enough, slow ass Cabrera ran on Cruz and was promptly thrown out. Some of Leyland's moves were headscratchers to me too. Oh well, I've been pulling for the Brewers since NY was eliminated. I'm hoping they can pull it out. There aren't too many teams i hate more than the Cards, and i can't stand La Russa either.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 10:32 am

I actually think St. Louis is the most dangerous team left in the playoffs. They remind me a but if the Giants last year, but with better bats. I'd prefer the Brewers, but Fielder and Braun are always tough to pitch to.

I just want us to keep the momentum going and get our first title this year. If our pitching can settle down for just a series and young and hamilton can get hot, I think our chances are good.
Back to top Go down

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 11:37 am

For the record I didn't "give up" on them in the Yankees series and I'm not "giving up" on them now, my point was merely that I didn't expect them to make it any farther than they had.

But yeah, two extra innings losses do dampen spirits.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 12:10 pm

Not to sound like a douche, but if you declared the series over after the Tigers got blown out in game one, that's pretty much means you are giving up.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 3:38 pm

A Guest wrote:
For the record I didn't "give up" on them in the Yankees series and I'm not "giving up" on them now, my point was merely that I didn't expect them to make it any farther than they had.

not the signs of a TRUE fan jeffrey....I would say the samething to KJ about something like this too....I never give up on any team I root for and I always expect them to win....I don't care who they are playing against...I don't care about the odds...I don't care who is hurt...none of that matters, as a professional, or a college team or even a HS team don't even bother playing the damn game if you aren't playing to win...you're a fairweather fan jeffrey...just like KJ was when he gave up on the G-Men when Nicks got hurt, or when they couldn't sign Osi or when the bumbling eagles signed the entire NFL.....ride or die for your teams guys....lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 3:59 pm

D.Powell wrote:
A Guest wrote:

not the signs of a TRUE fan jeffrey....I would say the samething to KJ about something like this too....I never give up on any team I root for and I always expect them to win....I don't care who they are playing against...I don't care about the odds...I don't care who is hurt...none of that matters, as a professional, or a college team or even a HS team don't even bother playing the damn game if you aren't playing to win...you're a fairweather fan jeffrey...just like KJ was when he gave up on the G-Men when Nicks got hurt, or when they couldn't sign Osi or when the bumbling eagles signed the entire NFL.....ride or die for your teams guys....lol

Score = 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GO RANGERS!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GO RANGERS!!!!!   GO RANGERS!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GO RANGERS!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: