Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch? Empty
PostSubject: Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch?   Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 7:27 pm

Or any music player besides iTunes. They suck ass and for whatever reason they aren't playing half my files correctly. Is it possible for me to use an alternate or do I have to get an entirely new MP3 player.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch?   Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 8:34 pm

You have to put your music on itunes. You probably have files that just aren't compatible. There are ways to jailbreak, but I don't know much about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch?   Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 8:59 pm

on itunes on your computer/laptop you should have a thing that says "convert files" somewhere. I've done this before for some one else...but then you have to take the files off your ipod, which is much more difficult.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch?   Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Oct 2011, 11:18 pm

Damn, I guess I'll just google the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch?   Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you use Windows Media Player with an iPod Touch?
Page 1 of 1