Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody heard any leaks on these albums.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Anybody heard any leaks on these albums. Empty
PostSubject: Anybody heard any leaks on these albums.   Anybody heard any leaks on these albums. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 5:30 pm

Anyone heard any leaks of the new Jedi Mind or Statik Selektah albums? I'm torn as to whether to pre order them or not. My gut is telling me that both are going to be decent at best albums. I know Stoupe isn't on the JMT and I'm not hearing much hype on the Statik. I'm actually more pumped for the Statik/Action Bronson album due out in November. I'm a fan of both but I'm leery on pre-ordering either of these albums. Might just wait and see what others think about them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard any leaks on these albums.   Anybody heard any leaks on these albums. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 5:43 pm

Statik is dope, the JMT is dope too if you can stand Jus Allah. I would say it's probably better than their last cd with Stoupe, honestly. I've only heard what's posted on youtube, but I would have faith in anything either of those camps are affiliated with being at least 4 stars to their die hard fans.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard any leaks on these albums.   Anybody heard any leaks on these albums. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 5:49 pm

I've heard them both in full multiple times... I'd probably give a better endorsement to the JMT. It honestly doesn't sound like a JMT record to me, it sounds more like a Vinnie Paz solo with Jus Allah thrown in here and there, but that isn't a bad thing, it just isn't JMT to me.

The statik is just ok to me. It showcases a ton of new guys you never heard of and they for the most part aren't anything special, but it does have some bangers.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard any leaks on these albums.   Anybody heard any leaks on these albums. Icon_minitimeSat 15 Oct 2011, 5:55 pm

Sounds good. Big fan of both so I'll probably go ahead with the pre-order.

I know I should stay away from UGHH but I read some early reviews over there that had me nervous. I know better, them guys over there don't like anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody heard any leaks on these albums.   Anybody heard any leaks on these albums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody heard any leaks on these albums.
Page 1 of 1