Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Empty
PostSubject: Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown   Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 5:35 pm

Anyone hear this yet? I'm interested in it but I have so much shit to catch up on I won't be hearing it for a while.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown   Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011, 8:49 am

I'm going to check it out because I've heard Milk's production is sick on it. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown   Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Icon_minitimeSun 30 Oct 2011, 6:43 pm

damn didnt know this dropped, very itnerested
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown   Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 12:08 am

After one listen, I'm really on the fence with this. It sounds like Black Milk wanted to try some Madlib stuff, really random beats on some of these tracks. The second half of the EP brought some heat but the EP as a whole just flew by for me and didn't leave much of an impact. I have a feeling a full-length from these guys would end up like Random Axe, a couple of dope tracks and a lot of tracks that leave you wanting a lot more. It's in the 3.25 area for me right now, but I'll give it another go soon (it's quite short so why not) and see if it grows on me.

While I was listening to this though, I stumbled upon an EP called Hawaiian Snow... it's a collab between Tony Yayo and Danny Brown. Sounds just crazy enough to hear. It came out last year I think.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown   Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 8:24 am

Half wrote:
After one listen, I'm really on the fence with this. It sounds like Black Milk wanted to try some Madlib stuff, really random beats on some of these tracks. The second half of the EP brought some heat but the EP as a whole just flew by for me and didn't leave much of an impact. I have a feeling a full-length from these guys would end up like Random Axe, a couple of dope tracks and a lot of tracks that leave you wanting a lot more. It's in the 3.25 area for me right now, but I'll give it another go soon (it's quite short so why not) and see if it grows on me.

While I was listening to this though, I stumbled upon an EP called Hawaiian Snow... it's a collab between Tony Yayo and Danny Brown. Sounds just crazy enough to hear. It came out last year I think.

Yeah, i gave this a DL last night with all intentions of burning and listening to it today at work. I saw that it was only like 22 minutes long or so, and i didn't feel like wasting a CD-R for 22 minutes of music. I'll give it a listen at home when i have a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown   Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 2:53 pm

eh.... just finished this up... not really amazed with it... first it's just too short... really... how they could charge more than 5 bucks for this I don't know...Danny Brown is cool on it, his voice is less grating than usual, but he's not really saying much on here... so lyrically it's nothing fresh... this could easily be Guilty Simpson, or Black Milk, or anyone else rapping. Some of the beats are pretty dope. The title track is probably the best, but I think I'v'e heard much better from Black Milk on the production side of things.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown   Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 9:24 pm

Half wrote:

I have to respectfully disagree with half. I think the production on this album is dope as fuck! I love it, just wish it was longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown   Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Milk and Danny Brown - Black and Brown
Page 1 of 1