Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Jacka - The Verdict

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

The Jacka - The Verdict Empty
PostSubject: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeFri 28 Oct 2011, 5:48 pm

I still haven't heard The Indictment Crying or Very sad but I'll be getting to it soon.

I heard that this was out. Is it? If not, at least there's a thread for it for when it is.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 5:27 pm

Anybody give this a listen yet? I was reading that the only good track was Here We Are (the Joe Blow feature). I'm sure there has to be at least a few others on there, but reviews have been unfavorable.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 12:23 am

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
Anybody give this a listen yet? I was reading that the only good track was Here We Are (the Joe Blow feature). I'm sure there has to be at least a few others on there, but reviews have been unfavorable.

That's why you gotta listen to stuff your damn self. This shit is turnt the fuck up, F what you heard.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 11:13 pm

When does the trilogy set drop? I rather wait til that one is release and cop them all at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 8:22 am

Their is a 5 disc set of Flight Risk, The Indictment, The Verdict, The Sentence and a bonus DVD available on rapbay.com
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeWed 21 Nov 2012, 11:47 am

I own all 3 so far, and this is by far the weakest of the three. Still okay, but nothing memorable except for a couple tracks, like Everyday and Imma King.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 5:15 am

Steve......how do you rate the others?

I've only got Flight Risk from the box set. Trying to figure out whether it's worth buying for the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 10:52 pm

Are you giving me the silent treatment? Talk to me darling
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeTue 27 Nov 2012, 1:26 am

I'd have to re-listen. Flight Risk, We Mafia, Indictment, Verdict, etc. all run together for me. They're all solid. I wanna say Indictment was the best but I don't remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 1:52 am

Ok thanks, sounds like nothing on the level of The Jack Artist or Tear Gas
Back to top Go down
SteveT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 3:16 pm

Nah not even close.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitimeWed 28 Nov 2012, 4:01 pm

All i've heard is The Indictment. I still need to hear the other two in the trilogy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jacka - The Verdict   The Jacka - The Verdict Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jacka - The Verdict
Page 1 of 1