Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC

Go down 
+5
SyRuP Sippa
parker lewis
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Half
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Empty
PostSubject: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:32 pm

Anyone hear this yet? It looks he got Snowgoons to produce the whole thing. It's on Spotify so I'll hear it soon.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:41 pm

I've heard it.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:44 pm

T. Myers wrote:
I've heard it.

Can you put your feelings about it into words
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 12:45 pm

I can, but that's not the question you asked.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 2:43 pm

Fair enough. What are your thoughts on the album?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:26 pm

Terry's posts in the Review section become more and more wothless day by day, the mass consumption fried chicken is slowing down his brain
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 8:15 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
Terry's posts in the Review section become more and more wothless day by day, the mass consumption fried chicken is slowing down his brain

This whole damn section is basically worthless.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:23 am

How so?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:42 am

parker lewis wrote:
How so?

T just likes trying to undermine me any time I get a position of "power" on the site. He really loves this section mayne!!!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 9:49 am

Half wrote:
parker lewis wrote:
How so?

T just likes trying to undermine me any time I get a position of "power" on the site. He really loves this section mayne!!!

Nope, you're actually not the problem.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 12:17 pm

Since Terrell is playing coy, I'm going to guess he feels people are so set in their ways and people only really review/consider albums they are interested in so the review section serves not the purpose it should?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 12:44 pm

the Review section is probably my 2nd most frequented section of this forum actually, when people participate its really a good reference
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 12:45 pm

I check it out regularly. Especially if I am interested in it.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 12:52 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
the Review section is probably my 2nd most frequented section of this forum actually, when people participate its really a good reference

I'm with you on this as well. I don't agree with what I posted, was just taking a shot in the dark about it.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 4:03 pm

It seems like this section most clearly represents the purpose of the entire forum. Remember Terry, people are going to land here who have no idea what any of us usually do or don't like. For some reason I always view this section as an outsider's first impression of the forum.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

So... about the album....

It's dope.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 11:10 am

it's pretty good
Back to top Go down
mistadave
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 3:29 pm

I'm listening to it, I feel like "Fight Music", I mean, good album but that's it. Ok, we got powerful beats courtesy of Snowgoons, but there's little variety on topics. I really liked Timezones which I think it's the best cut on the album, and Boxcutter Samurai is very dope too. That beat is sick. I liked the first 7 songs, the album finale isn't as good as the first. 3.5/5 stars rate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC   Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reef The Lost Cauze: Your Favorite MC
Page 1 of 1