Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Gulp*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm

Shit Hit The Fan
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 10:33 pm

i would be "*gulping*" more at the Giants schedule if I was you, finishing 2-7 is a very real possibility, and dont come in here saying its not until you've looked at the schedule, shit is brutal...
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeTue 01 Nov 2011, 11:00 pm

It really is a horrible scedule
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 1:44 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
i would be "*gulping*" more at the Giants schedule if I was you, finishing 2-7 is a very real possibility, and dont come in here saying its not until you've looked at the schedule, shit is brutal...

thats true Sal...that schedule is brutal, but thats why they play the games mayne....I have full confidence in the New York Football GIANTS to make the playoffs this year in spite of their schedule...injuries (unless to Eli Manning) don't mean shit to me either....no excuses mayne...it's either playoffs or bust for this team.....no playoffs..then no more Coughlin either.....
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 3:23 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Laced With Slang wrote:

thats true Sal...that schedule is brutal, but thats why they play the games mayne....I have full confidence in the New York Football GIANTS to make the playoffs this year in spite of their schedule...injuries (unless to Eli Manning) don't mean shit to me either....no excuses mayne...it's either playoffs or bust for this team.....no playoffs..then no more Coughlin either.....

Agreed, in a way I'm glad we're playing this type of schedule because if we end up making the playoffs then they'll be absolutely NO DOUBT that the Giants are a legit championship contender. That being said, in order for that to happen we need our team to remain HEALTHY. Hakeem Nicks being questionable vs the Patriots is NOT a good look.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:00 pm

You gonna stop watching again?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:33 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
You gonna stop watching again?

Did you stop watching when Tony Homo got raped with no vaseline on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:41 pm

it could be tough without Nicks KJ, but injuries can't be an excuse if we lose this week man, unless Eli can't play.....to me he is the only player on the G-Men who is irreplaceable...Nicks would have his spot taken by Cruz and Manningham if he couldn't play and they are capable...neither is as good as Nicks but they are capable.....if the G-Men want to be taken seriously then winning this week in New England is a great place to start.....LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

D.Powell wrote:
it could be tough without Nicks KJ, but injuries can't be an excuse if we lose this week man, unless Eli can't play.....to me he is the only player on the G-Men who is irreplaceable...Nicks would have his spot taken by Cruz and Manningham if he couldn't play and they are capable...neither is as good as Nicks but they are capable.....if the G-Men want to be taken seriously then winning this week in New England is a great place to start.....LET'S GO GIANTS!

I'll definitely be supporting them and watching the game but IMO if Nicks doesn't play, their chances of winning this week aren't very good because the defense clearly isn't capable of stopping Brady. They haven't been able to stop lesser QB's this season so Brady will light them up for 300+ yards and at least 2 TD's. Not to mention that Brady has rarely ever lost 2 games in a row in his career. The Pats defense is suspect which bodes well for us, but so is ours. I'll pray for Hakeem to recover ASAP.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:43 am

KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

I'll definitely be supporting them and watching the game but IMO if Nicks doesn't play, their chances of winning this week aren't very good because the defense clearly isn't capable of stopping Brady. They haven't been able to stop lesser QB's this season so Brady will light them up for 300+ yards and at least 2 TD's. Not to mention that Brady has rarely ever lost 2 games in a row in his career. The Pats defense is suspect which bodes well for us, but so is ours. I'll pray for Hakeem to recover ASAP.

Yo, KJ you're a fairweather fan mayne.....the day you admit that the better it is for all of us here...lol

you have absolutely NO confidence in your supposed favorite team to get the job done....Nicks would be one of the reasons we could win this game but not the only reason but listening to you thats the way you make it seem...lol

just about 3 weeks ago dall-ASS played these same Patriots pretty tough in New England and it took a last second drive by Mr.Brady to put the Pats on the winning machine....if dall-ASS can play them tough like that then I have no doubt that the G-Men can win this game with or without Nicks man.....no excuses allowed....the pass rush will be there.....Eli will be there.....Cruz will be there.....Ahmad will be there....fuck that then I expect to win.....plain and simple and if they don't then I would be disappointed man....how about you Giants fan???
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 12:43 pm

D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Yo, KJ you're a fairweather fan mayne.....the day you admit that the better it is for all of us here...lol

you have absolutely NO confidence in your supposed favorite team to get the job done....Nicks would be one of the reasons we could win this game but not the only reason but listening to you thats the way you make it seem...lol

just about 3 weeks ago dall-ASS played these same Patriots pretty tough in New England and it took a last second drive by Mr.Brady to put the Pats on the winning machine....if dall-ASS can play them tough like that then I have no doubt that the G-Men can win this game with or without Nicks man.....no excuses allowed....the pass rush will be there.....Eli will be there.....Cruz will be there.....Ahmad will be there....fuck that then I expect to win.....plain and simple and if they don't then I would be disappointed man....how about you Giants fan???

Bradshaw is out. He has a cracked bone in his foot
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

D.Powell wrote:
KJ Styles wrote:
D.Powell wrote:

Fuck outta here with that bullshit Powell. I'm not a fairweather fan, I'm just a REALIST.

This is the same fuckin team who lost to weak ass Seattle at home, and just barely beat sorry ass squads like Arizona and Miami and you EXPECT them to beat New England without their best player on offense? Yes, I said it. Hakeem Nicks....NOT Eli Manning, is their best player on offense. HE stretches the field and takes the top off the opposing defense. Without him, they really don't have a deep threat. Not to mention that our defense has played like shit this year, especially the secondary. Brady will likely have a field day, so for us to combat that we need to match their offense by moving the chains, not turning the ball over, and getting in the end zone. Nicks not being in the lineup makes that tougher to do.

I'm not saying that they have no chance of winning, but what I am saying is that it will be EXTREMELY difficult for them to win without Nicks. He hasn't been ruled out yet, but not having practiced all week is NOT a good look at all. Like I said, I'm going to watch the game and root for them but my expectations are tempered. I'd rather expect the game to go either way and be pleasantly surprised with a victory then get my hopes up and expect them to win only for them to lose.

I hope you're right Powell and we win the fucking game, but I wouldn't bet a penny on it.

And Terry, I just watched ESPN and Chris Mortensen said Bradshaw is listed as probable despite the foot injury.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 7:43 pm

Yeah, they said he was out indefinitely, and then Shefter said he was planning to play. I have no idea what the deal is now.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm

"This is the same fuckin team who lost to weak ass Seattle at home, and just barely beat sorry ass squads like Arizona and Miami and you EXPECT them to beat New England without their best player on offense? Yes, I said it. Hakeem Nicks....NOT Eli Manning, is their best player on offense."

"I hope you're right Powell and we win the fucking game, but I wouldn't bet a penny on it."

"I'm going to watch the game and root for them but my expectations are tempered."

are these the words of a NEW YORK GIANTS fan??? Get The Fuck Out

you sound like a fuckin' cowboys fan maybe an eagles fan....with fans like you who needs enemies??

and then you just went and said some extra dumb shit and put Hakeem Nicks ahead of Eli Manning in terms of their respective worth to the New York Giants?? are you serious mayne?? the WR is worth more than the QB on offense really?? Hey KJ if you do one more drug in your lifetime I'm reporting your homeless ass to the Norwalk Police Dept for impersonating a GIANTS fan...you're a fuckin' disgrace mayne....lol...

first you misunderstood what I said to terry about mr.steve mcnair, eddie george and kevin dyson and now you go and add this extra dumb shit to your extremely well known resume??

WOOOOOW you must be on crack or something mayne..... Laughing My Ass Off

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Gulp*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Gulp*    *Gulp*  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Gulp*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: