Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!

Go down 
+7
Tic706
KJ Styles
Shaun
Myestro
parker lewis
TheHazardous
Justin Linker
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Empty
PostSubject: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 1:44 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:12 am

*drool*
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:20 am

San Andreas part 2!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:43 am

Is it going to have open gameplay like San Andreas?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:06 pm

I wonder if they'll make all kinds of references to Grove Street.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 4:55 pm

I will be getting this
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 7:45 pm

Shaun wrote:
I will be getting this

Me too! Anybody got a release date?
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:18 pm

Must have. I hope its better and more fun than part 4. That one was good but fogettable for the most part. Saints Row is trying to take their market so they better come with it.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:23 pm

TicNitty706 wrote:
Must have. I hope its better and more fun than part 4. That one was good but fogettable for the most part. Saints Row is trying to take their market so they better come with it.

Yeah, 4 was too good for it's own good. If that makes sense lol. How is Saint's Row 2? The first one is real fun, but the ending pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:48 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Is it going to have open gameplay like San Andreas?

Why would you ask that stupid question?

I dont have a next system but the GTA series is the only game that impresses me as far as what the more powerful systems can do
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 8:54 pm

How's that a stupid question ding-dong! trotter? Evidently you haven't played GTA4...
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:21 pm

Shaun wrote:
TicNitty706 wrote:

Yeah, 4 was too good for it's own good. If that makes sense lol. How is Saint's Row 2? The first one is real fun, but the ending pissed me off.

I actually get it and agree. Saints Row 2 is fun but the missions play background. That is one thing it has over GTA. Is that the fun factor is on point. Saints Row 2 feels like GTA 3 but with deeper customization. This new one is suppose to be even better.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

When's the new one drop? I haven't heard anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 10:47 pm

Shaun wrote:
When's the new one drop? I haven't heard anything about it.

Comes out the week after next. I already have it reserved.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeThu 03 Nov 2011, 11:13 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeFri 04 Nov 2011, 4:34 pm

i cant wait for this game, i hope they make Vegas prominent though if they are going to include it
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeSat 05 Nov 2011, 6:09 am

That Saints Row 3 trailer looks promising. Might just put it on pre-order. I've never messed with the first 2.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 7:07 am

Here is some info from GTAForums.com from a self-proclaimed "PS Magazine" worker.

"Hi all, I am new to this forum and what I am writing here is not to spam/troll, etc. I work for a Playstation magazine in the UK ( I will not be disclosing any further details....) and a select few of our team have seen via video links with Rockstar in Scotland 30 minutes of in-game footage. I have not, personally, been privy to this unfortunately but I will relay to you what I have heard so far and I promise you that none of this is BS but that is down to the lot of you fans to judge. Ok, here goes:

1: The game world is absolutely massive and will push both xbox and PS3 to the very limit in terms of what it has accomplished. Yes, the main city is simply Los Santos however is it AT LEAST 4 times bigger than Liberty City in GTA 4 and that is just Los Santos. The surrounding country side, beaches, etc are massive. For instance, we saw the main character ( an African/American, early 30's) travel by car from the center of Los Santos into the wildnerness and it took over 15 minutes. The views were incredible from farmhouses with cattle, huge wind farms, an oil refinery which appeared to be living and breathing with nearly 100 NPCs working on machinery, operating vehicles, lifting and loaded, etc, unlike the gas works in GTA 4 which seemed to only house a few NPC at a time. The forests are more beautiful than those in RDR and featured people camping, young NPC drinking and dancing around campfires, people riding dirt bikes and jumping over logs, streams, etc. The water effects, forna, plants, trees all looked beautiful.

2: The shooting mechanics have been greatly improved with animations for diving, climbing, rolling and crawling all added for better realism. The re-loading animations for new ammo also look cooler, less static.

3: There is much more climbable elements in the world such as ladders, overhand climbing, etc.

4: There are animals in the game from dogs to cattle but at this time it is not confirmed if you will be able to harm the animals. Rockstar were able to get away with it in RDR as it was a true depiction of the world in which the game was set. Allowing dogs/cattle to die in a game sent in current times may cause headaches with PETA. Its unclear if Rockstar were joking here.

5: There are planes to pilot and they can be crashed into buildings if you choose to do so....

6: Rockstar have included many, many more interior locations such as a shopping mall, college campus, police station, a huge hospital and there is also a vast underground sewer network which one mission later in the game involves a jet ski chase that culminates in a Fugitive-esque waterfall jump ( there are nods to the ridiculous but awesome Ballad Of Gay Tony missions)

7: The city is full of NPCs jogging, weight-lifting, hitting on women, being chased on foot by cops, shopping, washing cars, fixing fences, moving home, filling up their cars, etc.

REAL JUICY INFO:

1: Cars can be upgraded/repaired and it has been considered to have a car have fuel forcing the player to fill her up.

2: The dating aspect of the game is gone. You still have a cell-phone but only people you will meet in the game will call you to ask you to do a mission or to ask you to do something else before the mission.

3: Weapons include the usual arsenal you'd aspect but the flamethrowers, remote mines, laxer trip mines and claymores are included. It is possible now to pick up random objects in a street/buidling to use as a weapon. There is also a museam where it is possible to steal old age swords, axes, etc.

4: it is possible to rupture a fuel line and if you shot at the trail of gasoline it will lead straight back to the car blowing it up.

5: mini games such as bowling, darts, etc have all gone. You can play basketball, weight train, arm wrestle, gamble and cage fight, enter triatholons, water races, cannoing, ab-saling, rock climbing, base jumping, ski diving. More to be confirmed.

6: Character customisation is back but only in terms of clothing, body weight, etc. The player you start off which, much like CJ, can't be altered by race, age, height, etc.

7: Rockstar said burglary missions may return but only as part of missions and not on neigbourhood houses.

8: No children NPC at all. Ever.

9: There is now an ability to grab people and use as sheilds or in "hostage" situations.

10: The cops are much, much, much more realistic. If you kill somebody when you know there are no cops around you will not run the risk of a one star as often as you would in GTA4. The cops will use smoke and tear gas, dogs, riot gear and rams to knock down the doors of buildings you are hiding in.

11: You can enter some buildings and lock doors, push objects in the way to barricade.

12: You become better at things as the game progresses. If you only ride motorbikes then you will increase your skills, same as individual weapons.

13: Certain weapons can be customisable and some even home-made.

14: One mission involves breaking out a very familiar GTA icon from a previous game...

15: Torrential rain fall and sunshine and even tremors will appear in the game."
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 10:29 am

Linker you are GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just hyped me up even more. GTA needs this to comeback strong. Sounds like an upgraded San Andreas, which is a very good thing.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 3:09 pm

Agreed. Not sure how I feel about the map being 4x the size of GTA4, but everything else sounds on point
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 7:17 pm

Did they say whether or not race effects how NPCs interact with you?
And will the game be set in modern times or a period piece like some previous efforts?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:35 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
And will the game be set in modern times or a period piece like some previous efforts?

"6: Character customisation is back but only in terms of clothing, body weight, etc. The player you start off which, much like CJ, can't be altered by race, age, height, etc."

Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 9:38 pm

that hyped me up so damn much, the only thing im disappointed about is that you still wont be able to rob houses and do stickups at gas stations and shit, i was really hoping for that
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 11:51 pm

Shaun wrote:
TheHazardous wrote:

"6: Character customisation is back but only in terms of clothing, body weight, etc. The player you start off which, much like CJ, can't be altered by race, age, height, etc."

My bad I misread. I was hoping they were going to flip the script. Folks would love that.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:44 am

Indeed. I'm sure Rockstar has enough trouble getting these games released without throwing the race card out there, though
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:02 am

This, the new Batman game, Modern Warfare 3, and WWE 12....this is a great gaming season.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:37 am

And Max Payne 3!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 2:31 pm

I'll probably avoid Max Payne 3...lol
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 5:44 pm

Fuck outta here. It will be a good game.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

Linker been waiting for Max Payne 3 for ten years.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:26 pm

If you haven't played the first Max Payne you have been sleeping on a classic game for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 9:25 pm

That was the first one. The one that came out in like 2003. The second one sucked, the movie sucked, and this one will suck. Just a hunch.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 10:08 pm

Shaun wrote:
Indeed. I'm sure Rockstar has enough trouble getting these games released without throwing the race card out there, though

If they don't want to do that then I would make it so you customize your character as you please and how npcs react to you is based off the chosen neighborhood you start the game and where you make alliances.

Now wouldn't that be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 10:15 pm

That would indeed be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:43 am

The second one was nice. Shaun is a hater. The movie was shiiieettt. John Woo should have directed it.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 8:50 pm

The movie was just okay. However I still need to play the first Max Payne fully. I remember enjoying what little I got to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!   Grand Theft Auto V Trailer! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V Trailer!
Page 1 of 1