Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Empty
PostSubject: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 12:31 pm

Anyone heard it yet? Best Buy has it for 9.99 and they have the Deluxe Edition with 3 bonus tracks and a medallion for 14.99. Don't care for the medallion, but the three bonus tracks will probably sway me to the deluxe edition this time. It's a good move since the deluxe for All 6s and 7s had no bonus tracks.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeMon 07 Nov 2011, 9:23 pm

cant wait to scooop this tomorrow, i have higher expectations for this than the last collabs for some reaosn, im really liking the guests lineup, kept it in house
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:34 pm

Just picked this up(those bastards at Best Buy couldn't find the Pusha T). Anyway, i copped the deluxe since the bonus tracks weren't of the DL variety. I almost wish i wouldn't have cause the packaging is garbage. The medallion is part of the packaging. once you open the package and remove the medallion, there's a huge empty section, and the cd and insert are stuffed into a slit on the back of the package. So far, the album sounds dope though.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:47 pm

keep the medallion there, unless you want to use it as an earing or something. It would look ridiculous if you wore it since your massive girth would make it look tiny. Plus, Murderghost won't be impressed by you wearing it either.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 2:00 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
keep the medallion there, unless you want to use it as an earing or something. It would look ridiculous if you wore it since your massive girth would make it look tiny. Plus, Murderghost won't be impressed by you wearing it either.

Mine just fell out
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 2:06 pm

krazy glue that bitch, just make sure you use the one with a K.

So any more 'tails on the CD, dope tracks? how does it compare to other collabos, or all sixs and sevens?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 2:37 pm

I got sidetracked so i'm only about halfway through. It's really dope so far though. It's not All 6's and 7's, but it would take a lot to come close to All 6's and 7's though. This feels more like a Tech album than a Tech N9ne Collabos album IMO, but that's a good thing to me.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

Ah, sounds good man. How shitty would you say that case is? I'm tempted to skip out on the bonus tracks and just DL them because I don't want some shitty case that is going to start falling apart on me.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 9:33 pm

yo i actually liked the packaging, fuck fried chicken. My medallion stayed in fine.

anyway, album is pretty dope, beats sometimes get on the club tip, but its dope and Tech rides them great no homo. Guests are dope, Brotha Lynch murks a track, really felt Krizz Kaliko on this and Young Bleed murks the track he is on, bass thumps HARD throughout the album, still needs more spins, a lot more havent really delved into the lyrics too much since it was in the ride
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 1:03 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Ah, sounds good man. How shitty would you say that case is? I'm tempted to skip out on the bonus tracks and just DL them because I don't want some shitty case that is going to start falling apart on me.

That really depends on how anal you are about your cases and storage. The concept itself is cool, and i was able to stick my medallion back into place. It's holding for now. If you store your cd's on a shelf or whatever, you may not like it either because the eye opening(or whatever it's called) of the medallion is thincker than the packaging so the front fold will not lay flat and it creates a bulge. For what it's worth, i didn't think any of the bonus tracks were that crucial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland   Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech N9ne - Welcome to Strangeland
Page 1 of 1