Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier

Go down 
+3
parker lewis
D.Powell
KJ Styles
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:09 am

The boxing world (and for that matter the sports world) has lost a legend tonight as Smokin Joe Frazier lost his battle with liver cancer. It's really sad, he was one of the best of all time. The Thrilla in Manila is my all time favorite fight. R.I.P. to Smokin Joe and the entire Frazier family.

I would have included a link to go along with this post, but I'm doing this from my phone at the moment. Somebody that's on a comp can feel free to add one though.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:11 am

And another thing, I don't wanna hear any bitching from Parker about this thread. Say something nice or don't say anything at all.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:37 am

R.I.P to a great boxing legend....Smokin' Joe!
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:19 pm

His entire family died?
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:21 pm

parker lewis wrote:
His entire family died?

Either you live in a cave, you're trying to make a joke, or you're a fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:29 pm

First off... I thought we were only going to say nice things in this thread. That was not nice what you said to me. Not that I care, personally... but if the gloves are off just say so.

Second, you said RIP to his whole family, did you not?

So who's the 'fucking idiot'?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:35 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
The boxing world (and for that matter the sports world) has lost a legend tonight as Smokin Joe Frazier lost his battle with liver cancer. It's really sad, he was one of the best of all time. The Thrilla in Manila is my all time favorite fight. R.I.P. to Smokin Joe and the entire Frazier family.

I would have included a link to go along with this post, but I'm doing this from my phone at the moment. Somebody that's on a comp can feel free to add one though.

Just in case evidence was required
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

D.Powell wrote:
R.I.P to a great boxing legend....Smokin' Joe!
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 8:54 pm

Parker, you and Half damn well knew what I was trying to say with that. So both of you are jackasses.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 11:04 pm

R.I.P. Smokin' Joe
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 12:34 am

RIP to one of the few to rock Ali's world. Joe did not back down from any fighter.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier   R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Smokin Joe Frazier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: