Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Locksmith - Embedded

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

Locksmith - Embedded Empty
PostSubject: Locksmith - Embedded   Locksmith - Embedded Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 10:05 pm

Out this week, up on Spotify... anyone besides me checking it out? I will listen to it sometime this week.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Locksmith - Embedded   Locksmith - Embedded Icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 10:26 pm

I'm actually listening to this right now haha
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Locksmith - Embedded   Locksmith - Embedded Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 2:20 am

I saw him in concert with Murs & Tabi Bonney in DC and the songs that he performed sounded pretty good. I will check this out before the year is out,
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Locksmith - Embedded   Locksmith - Embedded Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 7:37 pm

This is a pretty good album. I actually don't have a lot of complaints about it, but for some reason it doesn't really fall into the "great" category for me. There are good beats, good rhymes, when he does use choruses they don't annoy the fuck out of me... but for some reason it doesn't have a lot of replay value. Maybe it has a lack of "personality" or something. I don't know, there's just something missing from it.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Locksmith - Embedded   Locksmith - Embedded Icon_minitimeWed 16 Nov 2011, 8:01 pm

You know, I'm just spinning this now, but from the 2-3 songs I heard from Lock this year... I got the same feeling. Like the beat was good, the lyrics were good, hooks good, but those songs were just missing something that didn't make em classic to me.
Back to top Go down
Denv3rNick
So Fabolous
So Fabolous
Denv3rNick

PostSubject: Re: Locksmith - Embedded   Locksmith - Embedded Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011, 6:39 pm

That's how I felt too, I was listening to the samples and thought he was good, just not quite good enough for me to buy the album. I felt confused...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locksmith - Embedded   Locksmith - Embedded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locksmith - Embedded
Page 1 of 1