Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The NBA is back!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

The NBA is back!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The NBA is back!!!!   The NBA is back!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 2:17 pm

I couldn't be happier that the lockout is over. While basketball is not my favorite sport, I was still pissed off that they were taking so long to settle their labor dispute.

The season will be 66 games long, and it will begin on Christmas Day with a triple header. Definitely looking forward to seeing my Knicks in action again Big Grin
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The NBA is back!!!!   The NBA is back!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 2:24 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: The NBA is back!!!!   The NBA is back!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 3:33 pm

Honestly I think the players conceded way too much and this is all bullshit... but they were unprepared and handled the entire lockout awfully so I guess this is the best they can do.
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: The NBA is back!!!!   The NBA is back!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 5:46 pm

Don't care too much for the details but I'm glad this is over. Roundball is my favorite sport and I don't think I could have gone without it. Cheers all around.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: The NBA is back!!!!   The NBA is back!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 9:10 pm

i agree with SRP but at the same time im happy basketball will be played again. Colllege Casketball is such trash compared to the NBA, i hate when people mistake lack of talent and athleticism for good fundamentals lol.

and by the way, fuck Ohio State
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: The NBA is back!!!!   The NBA is back!!!! Icon_minitimeSat 26 Nov 2011, 11:31 pm

"Colllege Casketball is such trash compared to the NBA, i hate when people mistake lack of talent and athleticism for good fundamentals lol. "

I agree most of the time
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: The NBA is back!!!!   The NBA is back!!!! Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:43 am

Laced With Slang wrote:
i agree with SRP but at the same time im happy basketball will be played again. Colllege Casketball is such trash compared to the NBA, i hate when people mistake lack of talent and athleticism for good fundamentals lol.

NBA players are more talented because they're more experienced and more developed physically. But I love College Basketball. They have heart and care more about winning than money.

I still like the NBA, but just like hip-hop it's nowhere near as good as it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The NBA is back!!!!   The NBA is back!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The NBA is back!!!!
Page 1 of 1