Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Empty
PostSubject: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 3:41 am

Yo what's going on, I know its been a minute since I've uploaded some of my music, but I FINALLY recorded a verse for Linker's track Non-fiction. As usual comments and feedback are appreciated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 6:35 am

Very dope, nice shit Arok. You're verse goes well with the beat (dope beat Justin). I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:47 am

Thanks for the feedback Lundquist!

It only took me several months to deliver but It gave me some time to fit my verse to the beat.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Wanduras
Curren$y Stan
Curren$y Stan
Wanduras

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:31 pm

Yeah man, dope shit on both sides, good job fellas. Nice to see you back in the studio, Arok.
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 10:37 am

Great work boss. If we can get the song completed maybe it could be on the community mixtape.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 10:36 am

@Wanduras, Thanks man its been a minute, but it definitely felt good to be back in the studio.

@Justin, Thanks I'm glad you're feeling it.

FYI - I need someone else to drop a verse on this track anybody interested?

Peace
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 2:31 pm

Good job u both! Arokone I really like your rapping, I think u are one of the best on this site. Your voice sounds little bit different than before, little bit rough (if that's the right word, lol)

I would remove that "la la la" from the start though.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 4:30 am

I'd like to try to put something on this track. Idk if I can match what you brought Arok, but I'd like to try if that's cool.
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 11:52 am

@ PKT, thanks for the feedback and compliment. Yeah my voice tends to change on different tracks, but I was also under the weather so in general it was a rough recording. I was going to re-record my vocals but everyone in the studio was feeling the harsh/rough sound so I rolled with it. As for the intro, I agree with you and I am going to remove it..lol..

@lundquist, Mos definitely bro! There's alot of beat left on this track and it desperately needs a couple more mc's..lol. No need to match just bring it from the heart bro! I'll send you the beat later on today.

Peace
Back to top Go down
arokone
Jazz Fiend
arokone

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 4:48 pm

thelundquist wrote:
I'd like to try to put something on this track. Idk if I can match what you brought Arok, but I'd like to try if that's cool.

What's up Lundquist, were's that verse for this track yo?
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 4:52 pm

arokone wrote:
thelundquist wrote:

What's up Lundquist, were's that verse for this track yo?

What's up Arok, I'll get on it this week man... matter of fact I think I owe a few people on here verses... with the holidays coming up I should have some time to clear that queue up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)   Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Non-Fiction (Prod by Justin Linker)
Page 1 of 1