Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am having sleepless nights....

Go down 
+4
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Half
Tic706
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

I am having sleepless nights.... Empty
PostSubject: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:20 am

because of how good and addictive Edler Scrolls V Skyrim is!! Dope dope game. Anybody else playing it?
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 4:22 am

I'm torn between getting it or Dark Souls...
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:25 am

I've heard mixed thuings. A couple of people I know said the main story was too short, which I'm not a fan of.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 1:21 pm

ive never played the Elder Scrolls series but i feel like im missing out, whats it like?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:03 pm

I watched my sister's boyfriend play Skyrim for a little bit. I don't know much about the story, but it looks sweet as hell.

I've been playing Oblivion lately.

Slang, if you're into medieval/fantasy, then I'd highly recommend any of them. Basically, you create a character, go through the introduction, then you're free to do whatever the hell you want. If you want to slaughter townsfolk, you can. If you want to break into people's houses and steal all their goodies...you can. Of course, there are consequences, but you're free to play it however you see fit.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 3:54 pm

My roommate plays Skyrim. I stay ever so busy berrating him as he does for his excessive nerddom. It does look pretty fun though, I just try not to get involved with those type of games. I lack the discipline to budget time for real life once I get started.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 4:07 pm

Yeah my wife bought me the new Zelda game for Christmas, which is a franchise I have specifically avoided because I know how it's going to fuck with my already horrible sleep schedule. A guy I work with has never played an RPG or action/adventure title in his life and after redboxing Skyrim one night he's played at least 4 hours a day since. I can't afford to do that shit.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 9:25 pm

fuck fuck fuck this game sounds awesome. I wanna get Zelda and Skyrim now, budgeting my team with one would be hard but i am fiending both...and with the NBA coming back its upping my excitement to get 2k12....dont know what to do
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 9:53 pm

Yeah I've played both Morrowind and Oblivion and thought both were dope. So I'm not worried about Skyrim being a nice game. However, Dark Souls sounds like a really interesting game. It prides itself on being challenging, and I can't remember being challenged by a game in a long time. I feel like I'm up to it. However it's an RPG and I definitely don't have time for both Dark Souls and Skyrim... so I'm not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:10 pm

What is it like Final Fantasy or World of Warcraft? I've never played any of the Elder Scrolls games.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:21 pm

Half wrote:
Yeah I've played both Morrowind and Oblivion and thought both were dope. So I'm not worried about Skyrim being a nice game. However, Dark Souls sounds like a really interesting game. It prides itself on being challenging, and I can't remember being challenged by a game in a long time. I feel like I'm up to it. However it's an RPG and I definitely don't have time for both Dark Souls and Skyrim... so I'm not sure what to do.

this RPG that came out on Wii called Xenoblade Chronicles supposedly is one of the greatest RPGs ever made, some reviews literally called it the best ever...unfortunately it only came out in Europe with no US release date planned, it prob wont come out here
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:23 pm

This is pretty gay... well, not gay, but pretty nerdy... so no pussy getting ... I mean hip hop and rpgs... wack...
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:29 pm

TheHazardous wrote:
What is it like Final Fantasy or World of Warcraft? I've never played any of the Elder Scrolls games.

If you ever played Fallout 3 or New Vegas its like that but set in Medival times. Lots of exploring and missions to do. If the main story is short then you will still have plenty of side missions to do. I am overlaoded on them now and haven't even got deep into the main story. In depth chracters, mulitple diverse enemies, and oh yeah you fight fucking dragons.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:35 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
This is pretty gay... well, not gay, but pretty nerdy... so no pussy getting ... I mean hip hop and rpgs... wack...

true G plays an RPG while thumpin Too Short's "Aint Nothin Like Pimpin" in the background while gettin neck
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:31 am

I remember when Dragon Warrior first came out I got it for Christmas with the NES Advantage and my friend got the D&D Monster Compendiums so we could get stats on all the beasts... We didn't sleep for days on that game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am having sleepless nights....   I am having sleepless nights.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am having sleepless nights....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: