Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NFL Question

Go down 
+3
Laced With Slang
T. Myers
Shaun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 3:57 am

Mainly to KJ and Powell, but to everyone in general, if the Packers end up going undefeated and win the Super Bowl, where does Aaron Rodgers land on your all time QB list?
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 10:16 am

Man, that's tough. 4 years isn't a lot of time, but we would be talking about a 2 time Superbowl winner and a QB who led his team to a perfect season. There is also no way Rodgers does not win the league MVP if your scenario actually happens so that would be another feather in his cap. I think Brady, Elway and Montana would still be untouchable, but comparing him to and/or ranking him higher than guys like Brees, both Mannings, Warner, Roethlisberger, Aikman, Bradshaw, Young, and Simms is certainly a possibility. Even comparing him to Favre and Marino would be a good debate.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 11:18 am

Rodgers is going to be so much better than Mr System, i mean Brady, when its all said and done.

and Aikman shouldnt even be in the same sentence as those other guys, no offense to him or Dallas fans, but he doesnt compare

and Marino is GOAT, fuck a ring
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:03 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
Rodgers is going to be so much better than Mr System, i mean Brady, when its all said and done.

and Aikman shouldnt even be in the same sentence as those other guys, no offense to him or Dallas fans, but he doesnt compare

and Marino is GOAT, fuck a ring

I sure hope so, but until he gets 3 rings and 2 MVP awards Brady will be considered better. I agree that Brady is Mr. System though, and one of his MVP's should be residing in Randy Moss' house.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:08 pm

both mannings... lmao....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 12:28 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
both mannings... lmao....

Eli and Peyton>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tony Homo EASILY! Laughing My Ass Off

as for your question Shaun...Rodgers if he completes everything that you said would be a top 5 QB of all-time IMO and move Dan Marino out of my top 5 due to a lack of a ring....(Marino would slide down to number 6)....to top Montana, Brady, or Elway he's just going to need to do it a little longer and maybe win at least one more ring after this one IN MY OPINION....doing what you said here would place him above Favre ever so slightly because that would mean he would have brought multiple rings to Green Bay.....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 1:18 pm

yeah... but eli isn't a winner mayne! He's lost the last three games mayne! I think the Giants would love to have them some Tebow because he's a winner maybe! Tebow>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peyton because Peyton hasn't been winning. Tebow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eli because Eli hasn't inspired brandon jacobs like Tebow inspired Willis.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 1:20 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
yeah... but eli isn't a winner mayne! He's lost the last three games mayne! I think the Giants would love to have them some Tebow because he's a winner maybe! Tebow>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Peyton because Peyton hasn't been winning. Tebow >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Eli because Eli hasn't inspired brandon jacobs like Tebow inspired Willis.

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 4:18 pm

a new spin on an all time classic....your the first person I thought of when I saw it Pedro.....lol
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 5:56 pm

T. Myers wrote:
Man, that's tough. 4 years isn't a lot of time, but we would be talking about a 2 time Superbowl winner and a QB who led his team to a perfect season. There is also no way Rodgers does not win the league MVP if your scenario actually happens so that would be another feather in his cap. I think Brady, Elway and Montana would still be untouchable, but comparing him to and/or ranking him higher than guys like Brees, both Mannings, Warner, Roethlisberger, Aikman, Bradshaw, Young, and Simms is certainly a possibility. Even comparing him to Favre and Marino would be a good debate.

lol Eli shouldn't even be mentioned....lol....lol...lol. And before Mama Bubba comes in and says something about Matt Ryan...Matt Ryan won't be mentioned in that group as well, I agree...yadaya.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 6:23 pm

Fuck all the bullshit side chatter, I'm gonna stick to the topic at hand

If Aaron Rodgers does go 19-0 this season, I'd say he's a Top 20 QB of all time.

Some may say that's too low but like Terry said, 4 SEASON is not enough time. I mean look at Terrell Davis, dude only played 4 seasons and he won 2 Super Bowls and an MVP award yet isn't in the Hall Of Fame. It can be argued that he's the reason why John Elway EVER won a ring.

Rodgers will be a Hall Of Famer easily if he completes the cycle simply because he's a QB. But for him to get to Top 5-10 of all time status he's gotta play at least 2-3 more years on the same level he's been playing at IMO.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 1:00 am

Common Scholars wrote:
T. Myers wrote:

lol Eli shouldn't even be mentioned....lol....lol...lol. And before Mama Bubba comes in and says something about Matt Ryan...Matt Ryan won't be mentioned in that group as well, I agree...yadaya.

Eli Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>matt ryan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NFL Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: NFL Question   NFL Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NFL Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: