Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 13

Go down 
+6
Laced With Slang
Shaun
Funk Seoul Brother
SyRuP Sippa
T. Myers
D.Powell
10 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 1:09 pm

a much closer view to the playoff contenders, pretenders and all of the above, week 13......let's go!

Thursday Night:
Philly at Seattle-Seattle wins in a bounceback effort from last wk, putting further nails in the Philly coffin...

Sunday Games:
Oakland at Miami-Raiders on the road.....they should pull this one out just barely.....

Titans at Buffalo-hmmm interesting match-up here....I think I'll go with Buffalo at home in a pretty close game

Kansas City at Chicago-the Chi-Town defense is just too strong for Jackie Battle/Dwayne Bowe and crew....Chi-Town wins

Denver at Minnesota-Tebow does it AGAIN.....he'll be 6-1 after this game and get his beloved Broncos that much closer to a playoff spot....also that Denver defense is going to KILL Ponder....lol

Jets at Redskins-this should be a good game....the Jets need it more so I'll pick them just barely on the road.....

Cincy at Pittsburgh-one of the games of the week....Steel Town's offense should wake back up in this one...Big Ben in a close one.....

Atlanta at Houston-another game of the week.....I'm going with the Texans at home by about 10 points

Carolina at Tampa Bay-hmmm I'll go with Cam on the road....him and Smith should connect for at least 1 TD and he'll run for at least another....

Indy at New England-New England by about 30 points

Baltimore at Cleveland-B-More normally plays down in these kind of games and are due for a loss....I'm going with the Browns at home in an upset.....

Dallas at Arizona-Cards at home in a mild upset......

Green Bay at Giants-another game of the week....my beloved G-Men are struggling to stay afloat...Coughlin is not motivating the team right now....but I'm still going to pick them at home to give the Pack their first L because I can NOT pick against my G-Men at any cost....lol...Rodgers is going to have a damn field day....lol

St.Louis at San Francisco-49ers at home easily.....

Detroit at New Orleans-Suh is suspended which severely hurts the pass rush....Brees is going to pick them apart...Saints in another blow out victory......

Monday Night:
San Diego at Jacksonville-this game might've looked great at the beginning of the year but now it sucks....I guess I'll go with Rivers on the road but the way he's been playing it's not guaranteed, thats for sure.....

let's see your picks fellas.....let's talk about 'em.......
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 1:39 pm

Philly at Seattle-Philly.................i think, lol!

Sunday Games:
Oakland at Miami-Raiders

Titans at Buffalo-Titans

Kansas City at Chicago-Chicago

Denver at Minnesota-Denver wins, but if Von Miller does not play their defense will suffer

Jets at Redskins-Redskins

Cincy at Pittsburgh-No Leon Hall=No bueno Pittsburgh wins

Atlanta at Houston-Atlanta because i don't trust TJ Yates

Carolina at Tampa Bay-Tampa Bay

Indy at New England-New England

Baltimore at Cleveland-Ravens

Dallas at Arizona-Dallas

Green Bay at Giants-Packers

St.Louis at San Francisco-49ers

Detroit at New Orleans-New Oreans in a shootout

Monday Night:
San Diego at Jacksonville-San Diego

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

D.Powell wrote:
a much closer view to the playoff contenders, pretenders and all of the above, week 13......let's go!

Thursday Night:
Philly at Seattle-Philly. FUCK SEATTLE. Screwed me over in the survivor league last week.

Sunday Games:
Oakland at Miami-Raiders

Titans at Buffalo-hmmm interesting match-up here....I think I'll go with Buffalo at home in a pretty close game

Kansas City at Chicago-the Chi-Town defense is just too strong for Jackie Battle/Dwayne Bowe and crew....Chi-Town wins

Denver at Minnesota- Ponder does it again! Denver loses and Tebow dies.

Jets at Redskins- Jets easily

Cincy at Pittsburgh-one of the games of the week....Steel Town's offense should wake back up in this one...Big Ben in a close one.....

Atlanta at Houston-another game of the week.....I'm going with the Texans at home by about 10 points

Carolina at Tampa Bay- Tampa Bay

Indy at New England-New England by about 30 points

Baltimore at Cleveland- B-More easily

Dallas at Arizona- Boys in a Blowout.

Green Bay at Giants- LMAO

St.Louis at San Francisco-49ers at home easily.....

Detroit at New Orleans-Suh is suspended which severely hurts the pass rush....Brees is going to pick them apart...Saints in another blow out victory......

Monday Night:
San Diego at Jacksonville-this game might've looked great at the beginning of the year but now it sucks....I guess I'll go with Rivers on the road but the way he's been playing it's not guaranteed, thats for sure.....

let's see your picks fellas.....let's talk about 'em.......
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 1:45 pm

Powell, I gotta give you props for having so much faith in your team. You have to be the most die-hard football fan I've ever come across. No wavering at all with you.

If there was ever a time for the Packers to lose this may be that week.

Philly at Seattle

Sunday Games:
Oakland at Miami

Titans at Buffalo

Kansas City at Chicago

Denver at Minnesota

Jets at Redskins

Cincy at Pittsburgh

Atlanta at Houston

Carolina at Tampa Bay

Indy at New England

Baltimore at Cleveland

Dallas at Arizona

Green Bay at Giants

St.Louis at San Francisco

Detroit at New Orleans

Monday Night:
San Diego at Jacksonville
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 2:03 pm

"Denver at Minnesota- Ponder does it again! Denver loses and Tebow dies. "

lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 5:21 pm

Philly at Seattle im actually gonna go Seattle here, they are tough to beat at home for anyone, i think Lynch has a huge game and i actualyl think this will be a relatively high scoring team for a Seattle squad that usually struggles to score.

Sunday Games:
Oakland at Miami-Raiders

Titans at Buffalo-Titans

Kansas City at Chicago-Chicago

Denver at Minnesota-Denver's D will be enough to stop the Vikings without AP

Jets at Redskins-Redskins

Cincy at Pittsburgh-co sign Terry on no Hall....Steelers

Atlanta at Houston-Falcons barely as Yates stil gets acclimated

Carolina at Tampa Bay-Tampa Bay

Indy at New England-New England, lol what will the final score in this game be?

Baltimore at Cleveland-Ravens

Dallas at Arizona-Dallas

Green Bay at Giants-Packers

St.Louis at San Francisco-49ers

Detroit at New Orleans-New Orleans as much as it hurts to say...

Monday Night:
San Diego at Jacksonville-Jacksonville
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:24 am

and thats why they call him Beast Mode
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:30 am

Indeed
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 12:31 am

I can't help but laugh at how much Vince Young sucks. So glad he's not a Titan anymore.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 5:39 pm

If the G-Men don't beat the Pack, they will go 19-0.

So I'm gonna pull a Pedro and pick the only game that matters to me this week, and that's a GIANT upset at the Meadowlands. Eli will go toe to toe with Rodgers and the G-Men win with a Tynes FG. 30-27.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 5:58 pm

Why do we even do this thread anymore? It always devolves into this:

Powell:

ELI IS DA BEST MAYNE LMFAO HOW ABOUT YOU LIL NUMBSKULLS GO BACK TO PLAYING POKEMON CARDS LMFAO KRS ONE SAID IT BEST: ELI MANNING FOR TRIPLE LIFE! EVEN AFTER THE SEASON'S OVER AND WE LOST IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS WE STILL GOT A CHANCE AT A RING YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING MAYNE BECAUSE ELI IS SO CLUTCH :lmfao:

KJ:

I know you'll never see this coming, but I agree with Powell.

SRP:

Tony Romo doesn't suck nearly as much as reality would have you believe.

Terry:

Here are a bunch of stats and common sense arguments that have no purpose here because no one is going to change their mind about anything.

Powell:

HEY TERRY MAYBE I'LL LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY WHEN YOU GOT A SUPER BOWL RING YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING MAYNE :lmfao: HAYSTAK RZA COWGIRLS HAYSTAK HAYSTAK HAYSTAK RZA'S DICK RZA'S DICK TEXASS TEXASS LMFAO IOWA BABY BUBBA BABY BUBBA
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 6:16 pm

A Guest wrote:
Why do we even do this thread anymore? It always devolves into this:

Powell:

ELI IS DA BEST MAYNE LMFAO HOW ABOUT YOU LIL NUMBSKULLS GO BACK TO PLAYING POKEMON CARDS LMFAO KRS ONE SAID IT BEST: ELI MANNING FOR TRIPLE LIFE! EVEN AFTER THE SEASON'S OVER AND WE LOST IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE PLAYOFFS WE STILL GOT A CHANCE AT A RING YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING MAYNE BECAUSE ELI IS SO CLUTCH :lmfao:

KJ:

I know you'll never see this coming, but I agree with Powell.

SRP:

Tony Romo doesn't suck nearly as much as reality would have you believe.

Terry:

Here are a bunch of stats and common sense arguments that have no purpose here because no one is going to change their mind about anything.

Powell:

HEY TERRY MAYBE I'LL LISTEN TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY WHEN YOU GOT A SUPER BOWL RING YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING MAYNE :lmfao: HAYSTAK RZA COWGIRLS HAYSTAK HAYSTAK HAYSTAK RZA'S DICK RZA'S DICK TEXASS TEXASS LMFAO IOWA BABY BUBBA BABY BUBBA

Why do we even need lil jeffrey on this forum anymore?? it always devolves into this:

jeffrey: ewww...this is awful, just awful...I'm voting neither you guys know I hate anything that sounds dope and especially if it originates outta NYC....

Powell: calm down you extra sensitive beyotch......if it ain't Haystak then we already know you won't like it mayne!

jeffrey: shut up douche.....I'm not sensitive and I know good music when I hear it, don't try to tell me anything, it's all about the detroit lions, haystak and the iowa state cyclones, let me know when you know anything about those 3 things okay Mr.Powell....

Powell: FUCK Iowa mmmmkay jeffrey

jeffrey: see what I mean Powell you closed minded old man....I don't want to talk to you anymore, I'm only willing to deal with those that love me.....shout out to Pedro, Terry and Shaun.....love u guys....

Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 7:09 pm

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nice to see KJ picking his squad for a change... lol.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 7:17 pm

Philly at Seattle- Would've picked Seattle, obviously

Sunday Games:
Oakland at Miami- Raiders

Titans at Buffalo- Bills by 2 TDs

Kansas City at Chicago- Bears, will be a gritty game, though

Denver at Minnesota- Denver, I guess. Vikings are terrible, especially with no AP

Jets at Redskins- NYJ keeps their season alive for another week

Cincy at Pittsburgh- stealers at home. I'm not sold on Cincy

Atlanta at Houston- Going with the Texans. I think Yates will have a solid game

Carolina at Tampa Bay- Cam gets the win

Indy at New England- lmao

Baltimore at Cleveland- Ravens by about 4 points

Dallas at Arizona- Romo and crew

Green Bay at Giants- Green Bay. Hopefully the NYG defense plays better than last week

St.Louis at San Francisco- San Fran

Detroit at New Orleans- Saints are too good at home. They win handily

Monday Night:
San Diego at Jacksonville- I wouldn't be surprised if the Jags win. Their pass defense is pretty good, and Rivers has been struggling. Jags win, 16-14

Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 7:26 pm

Brandon Jacob still starting for the Giants? Fuck it, I'm done. Whats the point in watching the Giants when I know they are going to lose behind that slow, fatty fuck fuck.

Oh, and fuck a Shona.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 7:34 pm

Sorry, but I need a bunch of teams to lose so Seattle can make the Playoffs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:22 pm

You talk about Haystak 5,000,000,000x more than I do, Powell. I talk about Yelawolf much more than I talk about Haystak. There, now you've got a new joke for 5 years. You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:40 pm

Damn Cornfed, who fucked around and pissed in your Chex?
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:52 pm

A Guest wrote:
You talk about Haystak 5,000,000,000x more than I do, Powell. I talk about Yelawolf much more than I talk about Haystak. There, now you've got a new joke for 5 years. You're welcome.

Okay then just insert Yelawolf where Haystak is....lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 8:53 pm

Nobody, KJ, it's all in good fun.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 1:34 am

lmao at both those long posts from Jeff and Powell
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 5:35 pm

I'm just not sure how ANYBODY could continue to doubt Tim Tebow after todays performance mayne.....he actually THREW for 202 yards and 2tds in a damn shootout....he actually resembled an NFL QB today....congrats to him and the Broncos....I'm becoming a really big fan of this dude.....he's a WINNER...and if your not playing to win the game then what the fuck are you playing for???
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 5:47 pm

a shoot out with one of the nfl's worst team... where ponder threw for over 300 yards and 3 TDs... yeah... I don't know how Tebow's talent is still in question after such a dominating performance...
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 6:32 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
a shoot out with one of the nfl's worst team... where ponder threw for over 300 yards and 3 TDs... yeah... I don't know how Tebow's talent is still in question after such a dominating performance...

hey he looked like an NFL QB...he threw the damn ball....the Patriots beat the Colts 31-24 today and the Colts came in winless.....so any team that is in the NFL has a chance...winning in Minny is not easy.....big ups to Tebow..fuck what you just said....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 7:24 pm

Common Scholars wrote:
Brandon Jacob still starting for the Giants? Fuck it, I'm done. Whats the point in watching the Giants when I know they are going to lose behind that slow, fatty fuck fuck.

Oh, and fuck a Shona.

In yo face
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:46 pm

MOTHERFUCKER!.....

we should have won that fuckin' game....I'm pissed....fuck Green Bay....fuck Rodgers...fuck McCarthy.....and fuck Wisconsin as an entire state....

next week we are fuckin' dall-ASS up....mark my words.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 11:37 pm

Or Dallas will fuck themselves again LOL
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 12:03 am

yea dallas losing kept the giants season alive
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 1:49 am

yeah, we fucked this one up... but I see us bouncing back against the giants.. and the giants will be on a let down from losing this one.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 7:35 am

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
yeah, we fucked this one up... but I see us bouncing back against the giants.. and the giants will be on a let down from losing this one.

put your money up Pedro....the G-Men are back...we should have beaten Rodgers and crew yesterday...Eli played great....Jacobs ran well, Bradshaw is back...the D-Line put pressure on Rodgers....we are motivated once again and are a much better team than Homo and crew...dall-ASS would have gotten blown the fuck out yesterday....

$100 tells me that the G-Men are heading to dall-ASS next Sunday night and fuckin' up your overrated cowbitches who should have lost to the deadskins and the dolphins before yesterdays very expected loss....your team sucks hot nuts on a platter....

$100 payable through paypal Pedro...and I'm only extending this offer to you because I know your a cowbitches fan...so everyone else stand clear...lol...let's do it baby bubba!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 3:08 pm

MAYNE FUCK CHEESE
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 3:46 pm

A Guest wrote:
MAYNE FUCK CHEESE

Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:00 pm

Losing to Green Bay is pretty much expected at this point. Unless you have the kind of defense that won Baltimore a ring, you ain't fuckin' with Green Bay. I honestly believe that they will do what New England couldn't...

And didn't we beat NYG? We lost both Dallas games by a total of 5 points. If Gano wasn't trash, we'd have those two wins under our belt too. Fuck Graham Gano...

All that said, I don't see us winning again this year. Maybe against Minnesota. I'd say that was a definite win, but I said that about Miami too, soooo... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:11 pm

Come on baby bubba, you know I never bet big. I didn't even bet 100 on the NBA finals. I'll go in for $10 bucks for this week.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:11 pm

Norfeest wrote:
Losing to Green Bay is pretty much expected at this point. Unless you have the kind of defense that won Baltimore a ring, you ain't fuckin' with Green Bay. I honestly believe that they will do what New England couldn't...

And didn't we beat NYG? We lost both Dallas games by a total of 5 points. If Gano wasn't trash, we'd have those two wins under our belt too. Fuck Graham Gano...

All that said, I don't see us winning again this year. Maybe against Minnesota. I'd say that was a definite win, but I said that about Miami too, soooo... lol

Norf we should've won yesterday....Green Bay's defense is not that good man...Eli shredded that shit....that Green Bay defense could keep them from being undefeated if you can out score them like we almost did yesterday then they can be beat.....and your right the deadskins should have beaten dall-ASS both times this year but don't worry we will take care of that for you next sunday night my dude....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:12 pm

$100 Pedro whats the big deal......I can't even buy lunch with 10 bucks mayne....lol
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:20 pm

$10 bucks is what I bet mayne! Take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:25 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
$10 bucks is what I bet mayne! Take it or leave it.

your confidence level in your team is wack, just like the 10 bucks is, that's enough for a coke and dessert, fuck the sandwich and fries mayne....NYC is expensive at 12 noon baby bubba...lol

I'm gonna leave the chump change for chumps....I'll just take talking a whole bunch of shit on here about the Giants GIANT victory over the cowbitches next sunday night...fuck it! let's GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:41 pm

lol... ok... have it your way... though I really hope you're not spending over 10 bucks a day for lunch...

and it has nothing to do with confidence level, I just don't bet big, it's a fool's game, but I bet small for fun.
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 4:51 pm

D.Powell wrote:
Norf we should've won yesterday....Green Bay's defense is not that good man...Eli shredded that shit....that Green Bay defense could keep them from being undefeated if you can out score them like we almost did yesterday then they can be beat.....

That's the thing though...outscoring them is pretty much impossible. They have 4 WRs that could probably start and be #1 or #2 on any team in the league (even Cobb looks promising). They win with no running game. Their offense is their defense. They're the Knicks/Suns of the NFL. High power offense....so-so/mediocre defense.
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 6:31 pm

"And didn't we beat NYG? We lost both Dallas games by a total of 5 points. If Gano wasn't trash, we'd have those two wins under our belt too. Fuck Graham Gano..."

So did Seattle! lmao
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 7:11 pm

Hey Pedro, How about an Amazon gift card bet?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 7:14 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Hey Pedro, How about an Amazon gift card bet?

Sounds good to me KJ, in for $10.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 7:52 pm

I want in too...I got the Cowgirls...$20 Amazon gift card...Mama Bubba? KJ?
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 7:54 pm

Shaun wrote:
Common Scholars wrote:

Oh, and fuck a Shona.

In yo face

Fuck a Shona. And fuck a T.J. Yates. But thanks to all the wild card contenders...all of them lost, so my Falcons didn't lose any ground! Yee!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 8:14 pm

They will next week when the Lions beat the Vikings...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 13   N.F.L. Predictions Week 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: