Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roc Marciano - Marcberg

Go down 
+4
gametheory91
Tic706
Shaun
Wayne
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Roc Marciano - Marcberg Empty
PostSubject: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSat 03 Dec 2011, 11:33 pm

Yeah, I'm checking out some joints, upgrading my collection if you will. Have any of you checked out this album, if so, how is it?

Roc Marciano - Marcberg 51NT7AAEcAL._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:44 am

I haven't, but I've heard it's real gritty and basement sounding. I don't think I'd be able to handle Roc for a full album.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 12:56 am

I heard it and its str8. You will like more than I do i'm sure. Its on that basement type beats NY gritty shit like Shuan said. But he's nothing special on the mic. His delivery needs work and his flow is choppy at times. It bored me to death but mostly due to the muffled production and his laid back delivery. Can't rate it because I only heard it once and never want to hear it again really.
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 1:01 am

If you like gritty, raw NY hip hop then by all means check it out. I liked the album, but it does sometimes get boring.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 4:21 am

I've been planning to buy this one blind actually but noticed it hasn't been talked about much if at all here... Thanks for these rundowns fellas, is there any more input other than the above ?? NY stans where you at ? Baby Bubba ?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 10:37 am

ive heard it, its definitely gritty NY hip hop which if done well i love. This album is good, but i wouldn't call it classic or anything. Some of my friends really like this though, i prefer Quelle Chris' album to this...

This album has all the elements of an album i'd usually love, but something is slightly missing with it for me. That said, i think you'd like it alot as it is a dope album.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 11:57 am

Lounge wrote:
I've been planning to buy this one blind actually but noticed it hasn't been talked about much if at all here... Thanks for these rundowns fellas, is there any more input other than the above ?? NY stans where you at ? Baby Bubba ?

I'm more than likely going to order this from Amazon, haven't seen it in Best Buy or FYE.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 3:03 pm

NY stans right here...found it pretty boring honestly. Wouldn't recommend it.

And for God's sake Wayne, enough with the goddamn italics.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 3:05 pm

ctrx wrote:

Lol ok dude
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 3:52 pm

ctrx wrote:

Hmmmm... Im gonna try and listen to it somewhere..

LOL those italics irritate me too, I don't know if you just wanna be different or whatever, but Wayne, at least upsize your text or something so we can read it, it's as bad as writing in yellow.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 8:18 pm

Lol, I'll make updates with the italics.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 8:36 pm

I couldn't even read whatever that shit was with the weird color. But anyway, yeah I heard this boring ass cd once and was way unimpressed. The beats are ok, but again, not the greatest. The recording quality doesn't bother me in the slightest, but his flow is uninspired at best.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 10:14 pm

A Guest wrote:
I couldn't even read whatever that shit was with the weird color. But anyway, yeah I heard this boring ass cd once and was way unimpressed. The beats are ok, but again, not the greatest. The recording quality doesn't bother me in the slightest, but his flow is uninspired at best.

i agree to an extent, except i thought it was kinda dope, just lacked replay value and nothing really stoodout too much f
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 1:54 am

hmmm we seem to have a lot of boring votes for this one... disappointing to hear actually, but I still intend to check it for myself.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 3:29 am

Laced With Slang wrote:

i agree to an extent, except i thought it was kinda dope, just lacked replay value and nothing really stoodout too much f

f ?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 8:20 pm

that f was a typo lol....if i was grading the album id give it like a B- i guess...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roc Marciano - Marcberg   Roc Marciano - Marcberg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roc Marciano - Marcberg
Page 1 of 1