Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 14

Go down 
+4
T. Myers
Laced With Slang
KJ Styles
D.Powell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 11:39 am

Thursday Night:
Browns at Steelers-divisional matchups are normally pretty close but not tonight.....Steel Town by a bunch..

Sunday Games:
Tampa Bay at Jaguars-Bucs on the road

Texans at Cincy-Bengals at home in a close one...that Texans defense is good

Vikings at Lions-Lions get back on the winning machine this week

New England at Redskins-Brady and crew by at least 14 points

Kansas City at Jets-Jets at home

Falcons at Panthers-ATL must win this game but I'm not completely sure that they will...I'm going with Cam at home in a mild upset....

Philly at Miami-Miami in a blowout...Moore and Bush continue to roll

New Orleans at Titans-one of the games of the week.....this is going to be a good one...I'm going with the Titans at home....

Indy at Baltimore-B-More in a blowout

Chicago at Denver-Tebow mania rolls right along.....now he'll be 7-1...Da Bears will not have either Cutler nor Forte...they're fucked....

49ers at Arizona-this is going to be an interesting game...I think the Niners will win a close one....

Buffalo at San Diego-Chargers by about 10 points....Rivers has finally woken up?? well maybe not I mean he only beat up the Jags last week...but he should still win here....

Oakland at Green Bay-Green Bay remains unbeaten......

Giants at Dallas-GAME OF THE WEEK.....The G-Men are going to just physically beat the snot and shit out the cowbitches....the first of 2 beat downs this year.....

Monday Night:
St.Louis at Seahawks-'Hawks at home
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 2:03 pm

Thursday Night:
Browns at Steelers

Sunday Games:
Tampa Bay at Jaguars

Texans at Cincy

Vikings at Lions

New England at Redskins

Kansas City at Jets

Falcons at Panthers

Philly at Miami

New Orleans at Titans

Indy at Baltimore

Chicago at Denver

49ers at Arizona

Buffalo at San Diego

Oakland at Green Bay

Giants at Dallas

Monday Night:
St.Louis at Seahawks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 3:51 pm

1) how is THE GAME OF THE WEEK one where you're predicting a shit-stomping? Makes no sense. Or is it just THE GAME OF THE WEEK MAYNE because the Giants are playing in it?

2) quit picking the fucking Lions, Powell, every time you pick them THEY LOSE.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 4:32 pm

lol, honestly looking at the schedule though it is objectively the game of the week
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 4:46 pm

A Guest wrote:
1) how is THE GAME OF THE WEEK one where you're predicting a shit-stomping? Makes no sense. Or is it just THE GAME OF THE WEEK MAYNE because the Giants are playing in it?

2) quit picking the fucking Lions, Powell, every time you pick them THEY LOSE.

Hey stupid whats the game of the week to you this week? also if you aren't making any picks then Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 4:54 pm

It's the game of the week because it's arguably the most important game this week regarding the playoffs. Texans/Bengals is an important game. NO/Tenn is an important game as well. The Cowboys/Giants game would get the slight not for me just because it's a division game. Game of the week and best game of the week don't always have to correspond.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 5:02 pm

agreed Terry...

now can everyone forget about jeffrey said and start making some picks?? jeffrey once again is drawing the attention to himself about some nonsense and talking about shit that isn't even important...

Game Of The Week....Best Game Of The Week?? who cares make some picks people....lol
Back to top Go down
Funk Seoul Brother
Osama Bin Diesel
Funk Seoul Brother

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Dec 2011, 6:00 pm

Bucs vs Jags is CLEARLY the game of the weak.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 8:29 pm

Tebow does it again....13-10 in overtime against a stingy Bears defense who had pretty much stopped him all day long...until the last few mins of the 4th quarter and overtime of course....that fuckin' dude is THE TRUTH.....I respect his play 100%....this dude just never stops playing and he never quits no matter what the odds say.....you gotta respect someone like that mayne....
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:05 pm

1 TD... against a worse QB whose best player is also hurt... and only win because barber fumbled...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

lol if Cutler played they would have lost by 17
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 10:59 pm

Regardless, look at his stats post 3rd quarter. He put up the numbers and got the win
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:24 pm

You play to win. Tebow is an AWFUL quarterback, but the dude wins. You just can't be mad at that. The Tebow experiment backfired in the faces of Fox and Elway.

And poor Kyle Orton lost his job to a TE with an arm. lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:54 am

Damn, what a game. Iced kicker, blocked kick, etc. But it was close, we got the next one.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:56 am

YEAHHHHHHHH BABY BUBBA...3-0 at tex-ASS stadium BEYOTCH....what a fuckin' comeback on a n*i*g*g*a* 37-34 this time......lol

fuck HOMO....

and to think I could've won $100 from you Pedro..... Laughing My Ass Off

LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:57 am

You remember that I said I was gonna talk just a little bit of shit right??? don't take any of this personally mayne.....it's all in good fun......shit I'm HAPPY!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 1:03 am

JPP is that dude.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 1:07 am

Romo had a better game than Eli, he's far from the reason we lost.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 1:13 am

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
Romo had a better game than Eli, he's far from the reason we lost.

Eli had just as good of a game as Homo Get The Fuck Out

as a matter of fact Eli is playing the best football of his career...he is an elite QB mayne....get used to him baby bubba....

Oh and by the way JPP is a BEAST!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 8:57 am

Yeah, you can't put this one on Romo. He was great for the most part. The missed throw to Miles will be overblown in the media, but it wasn't the reason they lost. As a matter of fact, i blame Miles to a certain extent. He would have ran that ball down before the hamstring injury. He just wasn't accelerating like he normally does. maybe he can't or maybe he's scared to open it up all the way. Either way, i think Romo put the ball where Miles would have been under normal circumstances.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 10:23 am

T. Myers wrote:
Yeah, you can't put this one on Romo. He was great for the most part. The missed throw to Miles will be overblown in the media, but it wasn't the reason they lost. As a matter of fact, i blame Miles to a certain extent. He would have ran that ball down before the hamstring injury. He just wasn't accelerating like he normally does. maybe he can't or maybe he's scared to open it up all the way. Either way, i think Romo put the ball where Miles would have been under normal circumstances.

your right Terry...I'm not blaming Homo.....I just hate Homo...thats why I said Fuck Homo...lol

LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 14   N.F.L. Predictions Week 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 14
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: