Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia

Go down 
+2
Norfeest
parker lewis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Empty
PostSubject: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:29 am

Just check this crazy documentary out...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:07 pm

The story of Liberia is almost unbelievable. Crazy shit, man. Interesting to watch though...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:56 pm

Norfeest wrote:
The story of Liberia is almost unbelievable. Crazy shit, man. Interesting to watch though...

Co-sign. I've watched the first 20 minutes of the documentary and I am utterly flabbergasted by how horrendous and horrible the living conditions are. I knew it was horrible in Africa but this documentary really allows you to see vividly how bad it is.

Thanks for posting this Parker. I have found it very insightful so far and basically conveys the message of not taking things for granted...

Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 11:59 pm

These dudes have balls of steel... possibly the last true journalists. The Congo, N Korea, Siberian slave camps, they even snuck a fucking camera into Mecca. Bananas.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 12:09 am

I've known some fine liberian women... that's really all I know about the country.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 7:08 pm

You should check out the Documentary Africa Addio. In that doc it goes into Europeans role in the chaos of Africa. And how Afs went to war with Eyropeans. And there was a part in that movie when a White dude was walking around with a human skull. Africa Addo was well rounded and placed more blame on the Europeans even though the movie was produced by Europeans. That movie also went into Africa develop of a peaceful more advanced Africa. But Whites just wanna focus on how crazy Blacks are so they use the problem child nation of Lyberia. You can find all types of wacked out countries in South Asia and South America, Maybe even Europe.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 1:36 am

You clearly did not look into Vice magazine. Nobody here trying to make anyone look like anything.
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 12:11 pm

I love this type of documentaries/travelling shows. I watched 1st part and gonna watch rest later. Thanks for posting that.

My favorite show is finnish travelling show called "Madventures". Its about 2 guys who travel around world with no crew or security, only with camera. They did 2 first seasons in finnish but then some big company wanted them to do 3rd season in english and that season was aired in many countries.

This episode is about some tribe called Kukukuku warriors and cannibalism.

In every episode they have this part called "Madcook" where they eat some weird local food. They didnt get chance to eat human in there so they did it after the episode in Finland!! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia   Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vice Magazine Travel Guide To Liberia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: