Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dayton Family "FBI"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

Dayton Family "FBI" Empty
PostSubject: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 12:38 pm

Would like to see some reviews on this one. I'm getting ready to hit the order button for it on several recommendations but i would like to know what i'm getting. K Rob, this one's on you bro, hope i like it.
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 12:41 pm

There should be no hesitation with this one. FBI is dope from start to finish. From Hand That Rocks The Cradle to Real With This to Blood Bath, the album is unrelenting. it's pure Dayton Family gold
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 12:43 pm

Cosign.. you shoulda been done had this one... you won't regret it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 1:12 pm

Cosign x 2! FBI is there best album and a great start. 4.5-4.75 easily!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 1:14 pm

Southern Rap Pro wrote:
Cosign.. you shoulda been done had this one... you won't regret it...

LMAO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 1:17 pm

We never answered your ? on what you are getting. You are getting hardcore gangsta rap with some reality lyrics sprinkled in here and there. No soft shit no playing str8 murder, thank about Spice 1 if he had a twin. The production is gritty and dark and hard hitting and they deliver the lyrics with commanding voices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 1:21 pm

KRob86 wrote:
We never answered your ? on what you are getting. You are getting hardcore gangsta rap with some reality lyrics sprinkled in here and there. No soft shit no playing str8 murder, thank about Spice 1 if he had a twin. The production is gritty and dark and hard hitting and they deliver the lyrics with commanding voices.

Is it just me or does it kind of remind you of a tupac sound
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 7:42 pm

Cory wrote:
KRob86 wrote:

Is it just me or does it kind of remind you of a tupac sound

Naw you are right Bootleg has a little Pac in him and both have some Scarface in them also. Steve Pitts on the beats.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jul 2009, 9:38 pm

"Cosign.. you shoulda been done had this one... you won't regret it..."

Indeed. Been had done stay been had motha lovin' been had stay been haddin' this one dough
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jul 2009, 7:17 am

just got it in the mail yesterday. Definitely worth the purchase. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dayton Family "FBI"   Dayton Family "FBI" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dayton Family "FBI"
Page 1 of 1