Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some fossils for archaeological interests

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

some fossils for archaeological interests Empty
PostSubject: some fossils for archaeological interests   some fossils for archaeological interests Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 7:06 am

Hello dinosaur fans, I have a couple of my longboxes which I took a bad quality photo of a lil while back. I thought I would post them up for public viewing here in the cold but kickin it museum for the public to view. It's a rare opportunity to view these gems and it takes a lot of digging to find bones like these anymore, indeed, there are very few survivors left of the golden ages, and most became extinct at the hands of humans who would rip them to bits with their bare hands all for their compact disc that was enlcosed in the very heart of the box. Those savages.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: some fossils for archaeological interests   some fossils for archaeological interests Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 10:09 am

haha.... camera phone for realla...lol... dope pics... I remember my first biz markie CD was a long box... tore that shit up ... and threw it out... never thought they'd be worth any money...
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: some fossils for archaeological interests   some fossils for archaeological interests Icon_minitimeWed 21 Dec 2011, 2:29 pm

I had a sealed long box of Tung Twista- Running Off at Da Mouth, but it had a promo cut on it. Shit made me mad, so I opened it, kept the CD and bought another used copy of the album w/o any marks. I than trade in the second copy with the promo cut for store credit....smh
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: some fossils for archaeological interests   some fossils for archaeological interests Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 3:51 pm

Ah man I thought we were talking real dinosaurs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some fossils for archaeological interests   some fossils for archaeological interests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some fossils for archaeological interests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: