Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

N.F.L. Predictions Week 17

Go down 
+5
KJ Styles
SyRuP Sippa
T. Myers
Myestro
D.Powell
9 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Empty
PostSubject: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 8:01 pm

Well that's all folks...at least as far as the regular season goes.....after this it's all about the playoffs....

Sunday Games:

Washington at Philly-Philly goes out a winner and gets to 8-8...and Reid keeps his employment at least one more season....

Detroit at Green Bay-this is a hard game to figure out because you have to wonder how long Rodgers and company plays in this game?? I'll go with the Lions because it means more to them than GB at this point....

Jets at Miami-Miami is going to kick the Jets ass......Ryan and Sanchez lose another one

Carolina at New Orleans-Saints at home

49ers at St.Louis-Niners on the road

Chicago at Minnesota-Ponder goes out a winner.....

Titans at Houston-The Texans need this game to boost morale....they'll win it at home...

Colts at Jacksonville-The Colts lose and get Mr.Luck in the process...congrats...

Buffalo at New England-Brady plays at least until the 3rd quarter and the Pats cruise on by....

Pittsburgh at Cleveland-the Pittsburgh defense wins this one

Kansas City at Denver-Tebow needs a shot of energy...this is the perfect team to give him one....Broncos win at home after getting their asses kicked in the last 2 weeks...

Ravens at Bengals-hmmm...going with the Ravens on the road

Seattle at Arizona-'Zona closes it out with a win....

Tampa Bay at Atlanta-Falcons at home....

San Diego at Oakland-Oaktown sends Norv packing with another loss.....

Dallas at Giants-GAME OF THE WEEK EASILY! and the G-MEN will prevail and send Homo and his boys back on down to dall-ASS with a beautiful loss.....

to all BUMS: same rules apply as last week....if you're not picking all the games then what's the purpose?? especially YOU PEDRO....you only picked 2 and ya lost them both so you might as well pick them all....at least you'll have a chance to win something...lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR (2012)!
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 3:33 pm

Sunday Games:

Washington at Philly - Philly wins a squeaker, but I still can't stand Vick...or DeSean.

Detroit at Green Bay - I'll go with Detroit. I'm still not sure how Stafford didn't make the Pro Bowl.

Jets at Miami - Jets win, helping the Titans out.

Carolina at New Orleans - New Orleans. The refs will let their DBs get away with some more muggings.

49ers at St.Louis - 9ers

Chicago at Minnesota - Minnesota

Titans at Houston - Titans need to win, and I think they barely pull it out. Mainly thanks to Houston already being playoff bound.

Colts at Jacksonville - Colts are riding a hot streak. I think that continues.

Buffalo at New England - Belichik will probably keep Brady in for the whole game, and never take his foot off the gas. Pats.

Pittsburgh at Cleveland - Pittsburgh, but it will be surprisingly close.

Kansas City at Denver - KC, the Tebow train has been derailed.

Ravens at Bengals - The Ravens should win...which is why they won't, thus spoiling the Titans playoff hopes.

Seattle at Arizona - Arizona has been playing well, but I'm goin with the 'Hawks.

Tampa Bay at Atlanta - The Bucs suck. ATL wins.

San Diego at Oakland - Chargers

Dallas at Giants - Giants pull this one out.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 3:34 pm

Tennessee clinches a playoff spot with:
1) TEN win + CIN loss + NYJ win + OAK loss or tie OR
2) TEN win + CIN loss + NYJ win + DEN loss or tie OR
3) TEN win + CIN loss + NYJ loss or tie + OAK win + DEN win

I want one of those scenarios to happen, but I don't think it will get past a Bengals loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 3:45 pm

I really don't see the Bengals losing, they were really banged up when they lost to the Ravens the first time. Sure Ray Lewis was out, but so was AJ Green and one of their corners. I think Dalton will have a lot to prove and hopefully justify the hype he's gotten since mid-season (and, as I'm sure Powell will remember, my praise of him before the season started).
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 1:25 pm

I think it will be a close game. I just don't see the Ravens winning because most of the football world needs/expects them to. That means they'll come out flat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 1:49 pm

I think it will be a close, low scoring game. But now that I said that Flacco will be on it will be a shootout lol. Pac Man is still very hungry and trying to prove himself, I was thinking he'd have a breakout performance last week maybe it'll be this week. Plus Jerome Simpson really needs to top that flip he made last week!
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:30 am

Score = 10 Laughing Big Grin Laughing My Ass Off

Yeah motherfuckers......dall-ASS is defeated and quite easily too....

next up is the pigeons- I mean the falcons....and we're going to bust Matty Ice and crew on their asses too.....LET'S GO GIANTS!
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:32 am

Nicks baby bubba!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:38 am

Yeah, Stafford still has more wins, more yards, more TDs and less interceptions than "elite" Eli this season.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:19 am

A Guest wrote:
Yeah, Stafford still has more wins, more yards, more TDs and less interceptions than "elite" Eli this season.

And Eli is still BETTER bitch....

both led their teams to the postseason so that deserves a congratulations to both but if a game is on the line....really late in the 4th quarter who do you want to be your QB?? the guy who holds the RECORD (15TD'S) in the 4th Quarter or some new cat (Stafford) who has finally done something in the NFL????

ELITE ELI BEYOTCH thats who I want how about you???

LET'S GO GIANTS! shit why am I even talking to you?? you submitted not even one pick so that shows how much "confidence" you have in Stafford and the Lions...I picked the G-Men to kill dall-ASS...shit I even picked your Lions to win (I guess I was wrong...lol) but you are a bum who submitted no picks..... Get The Fuck Out
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:25 am

congrats to all the teams that made it into the postseason for 2011....

later this week it's going to be time for your POSTSEASON picks...let's see if jeffrey/pedro and the usual BUMS will submit their picks for the games that really count....let's see how much "confidence" lil jeff has in his Lions as they travel to the superdome to take on Brees and company......

POSTSEASON thread coming soon.......lol

Last edited by D.Powell on Mon 02 Jan 2012, 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:21 am

You know the cowboys got beat last night Powell so I got no playoff predictions to make. I'll make my predictions for the Cowboys 2012 season in the playoff thread though.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:34 pm

Thanks for the gift card Pedro! Thinking about what CD to cop Big Grin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:44 pm

I predict Giants and Saints lose in the first round because I really don't think Eli can outscore Matt Ryan and the Saints have had bad games sprinkled throughout the year so hopefully Detroit can exploit an off game.

Also, it's ridiculous to me how KJ was calling for Coughlin's head when it was his QB screwing him over and now he's all about the Giants and Coughlin again.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:11 pm

A Guest wrote:
I predict Giants and Saints lose in the first round because I really don't think Eli can outscore Matt Ryan and the Saints have had bad games sprinkled throughout the year so hopefully Detroit can exploit an off game.

Also, it's ridiculous to me how KJ was calling for Coughlin's head when it was his QB screwing him over and now he's all about the Giants and Coughlin again.

Eli's passer rating this season is HIGHER than Matt Ryan's so yes he can outscore him, and your "Hello Kitties" will get lit up by Drew Brees guaranteed.

As for Coughlin, everybody was calling for his head. You don't watch Giants games as often as I do. I've seen them all and the man calls the plays and often makes bad decisions. Had the Giants lost last night, he would have been fired. I've never been a Coughlin fan, but I always have been and always will be a Giants fan.

Eli has made mistakes, but he hasn't been the one screwing him over. If anything, he's been the glue that has held the team together. The majority of his INT's have come from recievers bobbling catches and fucking up on their routes. Eli Manning and Jason Pierre-Paul have been the most consistent players on the Giants this season. Bring on the Dirty Birds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:10 pm

My "Hello Kitties" would have destroyed the Giants without the need for lame 2nd grade jokes. How many times has Eli thrown for 5,000 yards? None? Oh how about 5 tds in a game? Really? And how many more years has he been in the league than Stafford? Oh, ok. Just checking.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 3:38 pm

A Guest wrote:
My "Hello Kitties" would have destroyed the Giants without the need for lame 2nd grade jokes. How many times has Eli thrown for 5,000 yards? None? Oh how about 5 tds in a game? Really? And how many more years has he been in the league than Stafford? Oh, ok. Just checking.

Eli Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matthew Stafford

any idiot who thinks differently either doesn't know anything about football or is a diehard lions fan....I guess you fit into the latter...but I think it's a combo plan for you lil jeffrey....lol

Stafford has ONE good year and now he's Roger Staubach, Tom Brady and Dan Marino rolled into one???

Get The Fuck Out Get The Fuck Out

Eli has been in the league longer that is true but he is also more consistent, has won more games (he's been in the league longer I know, I know lil jeffrey...lol), is a marvel in the 4th quarter...is a WINNER, never gets hurt....his leadership skills rank higher than Stafford right now...I mean Stafford has more growing to do and when everything is all said and done then we shall see, but for now:

Eli Manning>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Matthew Stafford
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:01 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
Thanks for the gift card Pedro! Thinking about what CD to cop Big Grin

No prob. Sorry for the delay, but I had fam over (one of which is a Giants fan Sad) for the last two weeks so I was mad busy son. Enjoy it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 4:08 pm

So you're response is that you like Eli more? That's fine, but don't pretend it's based on anything but loyalty to a .500 team that barely made it into the playoffs by beating a team that in your own words, is incredibly shitty.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 6:09 pm

A Guest wrote:
So you're response is that you like Eli more? That's fine, but don't pretend it's based on anything but loyalty to a .500 team that barely made it into the playoffs by beating a team that in your own words, is incredibly shitty.

Ummm lil jeffrey your team got lit the fuck up yesterday and beaten by MATT FLYNN??? who the FUCK is that???
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

480 yards and SIX touchdown passes by MATT FLYNN against that "tough" Lions defense???

45 points put up by MATT FLYNN against a Lions team that needed that win yesterday against a backup QB to avoid going into the real LIONS den which is the Superdome and playing against Drew Brees and the Saints in the first round???

Drew Brees is going to put up 6,000 yards and 800 points in this upcoming wildcard game against you guys mayne.....lol

Saints-800 Lions-24 Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:40 pm

Yeah mayne, you got the lit the fuck up by um let's see:

The REDSKINS oh, yeah TWICE motherfucker
The SEAHAWKS
The EAGLES

And in case you forgot, those B Team Packers WON the super bowl last year, Matt Flynn almost outscored Tom Brady last year too. You know who the Lions have lost to? Packers, Falcons, Saints, 49ers and the Bears. All those teams are .500 or better, oh, and the bears are the only team NOT going to the playoffs unlike your losses buddy. Bears probably would have went to the playoffs instead of the Falcons too except for some key injuries and whatnot. So keep talking that dumb shit and we'll see how you guys do in the Playoffs. Tran is going to have a field day with your dumbass in t minus 7 days.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:49 pm

A Guest wrote:
Yeah mayne, you got the lit the fuck up by um let's see:

The REDSKINS oh, yeah TWICE motherfucker
The SEAHAWKS
The EAGLES

And in case you forgot, those B Team Packers WON the super bowl last year, Matt Flynn almost outscored Tom Brady last year too. You know who the Lions have lost to? Packers, Falcons, Saints, 49ers and the Bears. All those teams are .500 or better, oh, and the bears are the only team NOT going to the playoffs unlike your losses buddy. Bears probably would have went to the playoffs instead of the Falcons too except for some key injuries and whatnot. So keep talking that dumb shit and we'll see how you guys do in the Playoffs. Tran is going to have a field day with your dumbass in t minus 7 days.

out of everything that you just said the only thing I read and kept reading was MATT FLYNN.....fuck everything else you wrote cause when your team gets burned to a fuckin' crisp by MATT FLYNN to the tune of 480 yards and 6 touchdown passes then everything that needs to be said has already been spoken....Drew Brees is going to have a field day with your beloved lionesses in t minus 6 days and counting....MOTHERFUCKER! Laughing My Ass Off
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:14 am

Damn maybe we should get RGIII...

Nah...

Maybe...

Nah...

Damn...
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 1:24 pm

If the colts got RGIII they'd actually have something to make the team exciting and dynamic again. Right now it's a whole bunch of old people. I get why everyone was fired too.
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 1:36 pm

Luck & RGIII seem like a push to me. How far could the colts trade down to get a haul of picks and still get RGIII? Probably only a few slots, but I think that would be their best course of action.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 5:34 pm

A Guest wrote:

Megatron MAKES Stafford. Take him away and he's an average QB at best. Not to mention that Eli made the Pro Bowl OVER Stafford. The Lions have a good defense, but their running game is abysmal. The Giants running game hasn't performed up to par this year, but they're still more talented than the Lions running game.

I actually wish we were playing the Lions instead because they have fewer offensive weapons. If we stop Megatron we'd win fairly easily.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 5:38 pm

The giants had the worst running game this year...lol
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 5:43 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
The giants had the worst running game this year...lol

Statistically, yes. But seriously, would you take Kevin Smith and Jahvid Best over Ahmad Bradshaw, Brandon Jacobs, and Danny Ware? I wouldn't, nor would anybody else that isn't biased. The low running numbers also have to do with them being often injured. I know Best has been out too, but even healthy he's not better than Bradshaw.

Green Bay and New England have the two worst defenses in the league, yet they're the odds on favorites to get to the Super Bowl because of their QB's. I personally think Baltimore will win the AFC, though if they feed Ray Rice the ball 25-30 times a game.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:03 pm

I think Jahvid Best and Ahmad are a wash, both talented but so injury prone. Based on pure results though I would take Best easily. I also would take Kevin Smith over Bradshaw any day. Probably Mo Morris over Danny Ware too.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:09 pm

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
I think Jahvid Best and Ahmad are a wash, both talented but so injury prone. Based on pure results though I would take Best easily. I also would take Kevin Smith over Bradshaw any day. Probably Mo Morris over Danny Ware too.

Bradshaw has had a much better career than Best, and both Bradshaw and Jacobs have had better careers than Kevin Smith easily. Ware is a 3rd down back, but he picks up those 3rd downs more times than not.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:16 pm

I'm just glad the Giants made the playoffs. That way, there's virtually ZERO chance that Jeff Fisher becomes their coach, which means I'd have to cheer for them a little. Now, I can avoid that inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:20 pm

Myestro wrote:
I'm just glad the Giants made the playoffs. That way, there's virtually ZERO chance that Jeff Fisher becomes their coach, which means I'd have to cheer for them a little. Now, I can avoid that inconvenience.

The Giants likely would have gone for Cowher over Fisher.

What if Fisher goes to division rival Jacksonville though? Wouldn't that inconvience you worse?
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:43 pm

He won't go to JVille. I'm hoping he doesn't coach Miami, especially if they can get RGIII in the draft
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 6:47 pm

Shaun wrote:
He won't go to JVille. I'm hoping he doesn't coach Miami, especially if they can get RGIII in the draft

I could see Fisher in Miami, but I think (and fear) that RGIII will go to the Redskins.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:16 pm

LMAO @ Pedro as usual...this dall-ASS fan is cu-cooo for cocoa puffs

Ahmad Bradshaw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jahvid Best

Brandon Jacobs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kevin Smith

EASILY!

Best has career NFL rushing totals of 945 yards to date

Bradshaw has career rushing totals of 3,217 yards to date

Kevin Smith has career rushing totals of 2,177 to date

Brandon Jacobs has career rushing totals of 4,833 to date

the production is on the Bradshaw/Jacobs side easily......and yes they both have been in the league longer but as of right now that tandem is better than the Lions tandem....just like Elite ELI right now is better than Matthew Stafford.....Megatron is the best WR in the league but I would take the G-Men's tandem of Cruz, Nicks and Manningham over him too...the production of 3 will always beat the production of one.....

GIANTS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lions>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Titans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cowbitches.....
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:18 pm

Myestro wrote:

sounds like you're rooting for the falcons this weekend huh??

put your money were your rooting spirit will be mayne....$25 bucks over paypal?? sound fair??
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 9:56 pm

I'm rooting for the Bengals. I don't care about any of the rest. Why would I bet on games that I don't care who wins?

Not to mention that I don't use paypal.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 10:08 pm

Myestro wrote:
I'm rooting for the Bengals. I don't care about any of the rest. Why would I bet on games that I don't care who wins?

just checkin'......lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 11:00 am

Lions bout to get revenge on the Saints
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 1:28 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
Lions bout to get revenge on the Saints

Keep dreaming pal. Nobody in the league is capable of beating the Saints at the Superdome. The Lions will lose by at least 2 TD's.

The only road team I see winning this weekend is the Steelers.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 1:37 pm

Myestro wrote:

The only team I "care about" are the Giants, but I bet on games all the time. It's all about the love of the game and making money. And why are you rooting for the Bengals? Is it because you don't like the Texans because they're in the Titans division?
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 6:32 pm

Mostly because they're my friend's favorite team. Since mine is out, might as well support his. Their opponent being the Texans doesn't hurt, but of all the teams in the playoffs, the Bengals are the one that I like/tolerate the most.
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitimeWed 04 Jan 2012, 8:55 pm

honestly KJ, i hate the fact the Lions are playing the Saints. They blew that game in week 17 and i'd much rather play the Giants (i think anyone would). Im hoping the Lions will win and try to believe they will but the Saints are hotter than anyone right now. If they win, im expecting the Saints to go to the Super Bowl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N.F.L. Predictions Week 17   N.F.L. Predictions Week 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N.F.L. Predictions Week 17
Page 1 of 1