Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recent Purchases and Spins

Go down 
+21
mistadave
Blades
PKT
KJ Styles
E. Taylor
Myestro
Laced With Slang
thelundquist
parker lewis
Deanie O'Banion
Wanduras
SyRuP Sippa
T. Myers
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Half
MURDERGHOST
Shaun
Tic706
Highsmith
Wayne
gametheory91
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 2:00 pm

Willie Joe - Take Em Down Jones 2 (Hands Up Remix staying on repeat)
Nump - Do Not Disturb
Dem Hoodstarz - G-Slaps Radio 3
Del - The West Coast Avengers
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 2:38 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:
E. Taylor wrote:
Just ordered:

Freddie Foxx "Industry Shakedown"
Seagram "Souls On Ice"
Finale & Spier
Cypress Hill "IV"
Mac Dre "Young Black Brotha"
[b]

Thought you had this already E.

Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 313379-4

I did back in the day, but it got lifted by a friend of mine's college roommate. Had to have it back. It's the only YBB album I was missing.
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 2:50 pm

I'm pissed. Got my "Industry Shakedown" today. Threw it in the whip and the 1st track is "Tell em I'm Here". That didn't match up to the track listing but I thought....no big deal, the track listing is probably just wrong. 2nd track starts up, it's a remix version of "Tell em I'm Here". Now I'm thinking something weird is going on. Skip to the 3rd track and it's a clean version of "Tell Em I'm Here". Try to skip to the 4th track and it starts back over at #1. So there's only 3 tracks on the disc and they're all the same song. I got the right album case and the actual disc says "Industry Shakedown" on it. Somebody got me good so I'm getting ready to go email the seller and let em have it! This ever happen to anybody else?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 3:05 pm

Thought it must have been something like that.

I had a similar thing happen through BMG way back when. Spice 1's 1990-Sick, right case, cd art, the whole 9, but when you played it it was some bunk...not even of the rap genre.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 5:15 pm

E. Taylor wrote:
I'm pissed. Got my "Industry Shakedown" today. Threw it in the whip and the 1st track is "Tell em I'm Here". That didn't match up to the track listing but I thought....no big deal, the track listing is probably just wrong. 2nd track starts up, it's a remix version of "Tell em I'm Here". Now I'm thinking something weird is going on. Skip to the 3rd track and it's a clean version of "Tell Em I'm Here". Try to skip to the 4th track and it starts back over at #1. So there's only 3 tracks on the disc and they're all the same song. I got the right album case and the actual disc says "Industry Shakedown" on it. Somebody got me good so I'm getting ready to go email the seller and let em have it! This ever happen to anybody else?

Funny thing, this happened to me with the SAME EXACT ALBUM like 6 years ago. I bought it at a used CD store, took it home, and it was the single and not the album, but the case and art was for the album. Had to take it back to get my refund. Hope it wasn't the same exact copy that somehow made it out to you..lol
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 15 Feb 2012, 6:16 pm

Taylor, I've heard that happen to a whole bunch of people, including myself. I was actually going to warn you when you posted that you ordered it... lol
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 12:46 am

purchased: Apathy - Honkey Kong
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 17 Feb 2012, 8:19 pm

Purchases:

Twinz- Conversation...
Soul Assassins- Intermission...

Spins:

Foesum- Perfection
CJ Mac- True Game
Lil Pigg Penn- The Hogg In Me...
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:24 pm

Stevie Joe - Ass N Kusher
Smoov-E - One Popular Guy: Limited Edition
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:32 pm

Romped what the hell is The West Coast Avengers by Del?
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 12:54 pm

Laced With Slang wrote:
Romped what the hell is The West Coast Avengers by Del?

Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Del_the_Funky_Homosapien_West_Coast_Avengers_wca-front-large

All P-Funk samples, First tape in a 3 part series.

http://www.datpiff.com/Del-the-Funky-Homosapien-West-Coast-Avengers-wca-D-funk-Limited-Mixtape.308871.html
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 6:26 pm

MURDERGHOST wrote:
Purchases:

Twinz- Conversation...
Soul Assassins- Intermission...

Spins:

Foesum- Perfection
CJ Mac- True Game
Lil Pigg Penn- The Hogg In Me...

Twisted Evil

if you like that you should also check Gangsta Dre - Gang Bangin Poetry, Non-fiction - Creative Differences and Dubb Sak - Bad To The Bone if you haven't already... I think Dubb Sak was s'posed to drop on Funk Central but didn't for some reason.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:00 pm

^ I never checked those out before... thanks!...

Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 8:18 pm

Spins:

Ghostface- Supreme Clientele
Ghostface- Fishscale
Black Nasty/A.D.C. Band- It's Hard Times (Detroit funk from the 70s)
Isaac Hayes- The Isaac Hayes Movement
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:02 pm

Spins:

MC Ren "Kizz My Black Azz"
Kurupt "Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha"
Jay Z/Kanye West "Watch The Throne"
Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"
Carl Thomas "Conquer"
The Best Of Whitney Houston (Itunes Playlist)
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 4:04 pm

Been spinning Has-Lo- In Case I Don't Make It. I gotta say this is moving way up on the 2011 list. This is an amazingly honest album, and its got that production that's very reminiscent of early RZA and Havoc (which I'm sure everyone here can appreciate). I'm close to giving this 5 stars.
Back to top Go down
Half
Paragraphs Relentless
Half

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:13 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
Been spinning Has-Lo- In Case I Don't Make It. I gotta say this is moving way up on the 2011 list. This is an amazingly honest album, and its got that production that's very reminiscent of early RZA and Havoc (which I'm sure everyone here can appreciate). I'm close to giving this 5 stars.

It is very dope, still getting heavy rotation from me. Have you listened to any of his earlier EPs? I've been meaning to check them out but haven't got around to it.
Back to top Go down
Xcel
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Xcel

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 5:42 pm

gametheory91 wrote:

Interesting... I'm going to have to check out the album then.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 6:46 pm

Just picked up Statik Selektah - Stick 2 The Script. 3.99 at half price books in seattle. They had a ton of stuff, Black Milk, EMC, Alchemist, Marco Polo, Tanya Morgan, Talib Kweli. One the soft rap fans must have unloaded their entire collection.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 7:55 pm

Half price books sucks
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Feb 2012, 9:58 pm

Half wrote:
gametheory91 wrote:

It is very dope, still getting heavy rotation from me. Have you listened to any of his earlier EPs? I've been meaning to check them out but haven't got around to it.

I haven't. I've been meaning to check "Fuck Has Day".
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 1:14 am

Spins:

8Ball & MJG- Space Age 4eva
Thurz- LA Riots
Umi- I'm Just A Prisoner (dope rec Tran)
Gravediggaz- 6 Feet Deep
Too Short- Short Dogs In The House
Organized Konfusion- Stress
Pharoahe Monch- WAR
Grip Grand- Brokelore
Phonte- Charity Starts At Home
Bro Lynch- Dinner & A Movie
Z-Ro- vs. The World
Big Pun- Capital Punishment
Cube- Death Certificate
Mos Def- Black On Both Sides
Quik- Trauma
Rasheed- Element Of Surprise
Freddie Gibbs- Cold Day In Hell
Big KRIT- Wuz Here
Big Mello- Bone Hard Zaggin
Beatnuts- Intoxicated Demons
Roots- Tipping Point
Roots- Undun
Bro Ali- The Bite Marked Heart
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 10:26 am

Gonna give the new Erick Sermon mixtape (Breath Of Fresh Air) a listen today. dl'd it yesterday, but didn't get around to playing it.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 2:47 pm

Purchases:

Nas & Damian Marley- Distant Relatives
Pharoahe Monch- W.A.R.

Spins:

Cella Dwellas- Realms N' Reality...
Mad Skillz- From Where???...
No ID- Accept your own & be yourself...
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Feb 2012, 11:23 pm

just got Triple Darkness in the mail, is he fucking kdiding with that packaging?
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 1:54 am

What triple darkness and what's wrong with the packaging?
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 10:38 am

SyRuP Sippa wrote:
What triple darkness and what's wrong with the packaging?

Vol. 1, and nothing is WRONG with the packaging its just the cheapest ive seen from him yet. its just a singe page one-sided front insert and the actual CD looks like a gray CDR with the album name typed on in black lol
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 11:35 am

LOL, i had the same problem with a few of his albums i ordered from Sosouth so i got refunds on them Luckily, I've been able to get pro-pressed copies of all his stuff though. For some people CD-R's are not a problem, but they bug the hell out of me for the most part. Even more so when i pay full price for the album.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Feb 2012, 7:20 pm

That's definitely not the OG.

I would ask for a refund or return. The OG triple darknesses are pro press and nice art. I got all three like that. He presses them CD-R style once he runs out of the OG but you can still track the OGs down some places.

The only non OG I have is the art on Worst Rapper Alive... but the CD is pro press. My Family Bizness is CD-R but I will eventually get the OG on that one too.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 5:58 pm

T. Myers wrote:
LOL, i had the same problem with a few of his albums i ordered from Sosouth so i got refunds on them Luckily, I've been able to get pro-pressed copies of all his stuff though. For some people CD-R's are not a problem, but they bug the hell out of me for the most part. Even more so when i pay full price for the album.

Do you recall which ones were cd-r ? I plan to buy a couple cds from there soon.

Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Feb 2012, 6:00 pm

Purchase: Ten Wanted Men - Ten Toes Down
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 12:40 pm

Spins:

Goodie Mob "Soul Food"
Goodie Mob "Still Standing"
Killer Mike "Pl3dge"
Ghostface Killah "Big Doe Rehab"
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Feb 2012, 4:42 pm

Purchases:
Copywrite-God Save The King
Planet Asia-Black Belt Theatre
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 2:29 am

Spins:

Kendrick Lamar "The Kendrick Lamar EP"
Kendrick Lamar "Section 80"
Drake "Take Care"
Evidence "Cats & Dogs"
J Cole "Cole World: The Sideline Story"
Johnny Gill "Still Winning"
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 9:14 am

Spins:
DMX-It's Dark and Hell is Hot
Too Short-No Trespassing
Ja Rule-Pain Is Love 2
Paris-Sonic Jihad
Dead Prez-Lets Get Free
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 10:24 pm

Purchases:

Milk Me- The Beatnuts...
I hate you with a passion- Dre Dog
Suffer in Style- Look Daggers...

Spins:

Distant Relatives- Nas & Damian Marley
Smuggling Booze in the Graveyard- WarCloud
The Master- Rakim...
Lifestylez ov da Poor and Dangerous- Big L...
Intermission- Soul Assassins...
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 11:43 pm

Spins:

Warren G "Regulate: G Funk Era"
Warren G "Take A Look Over Your Shoulder"
Warren G "I Want It All"
Curren$y & Styles P "The 1st 28" (Nice teaser, more of an EP...only 5 songs, but it works for me)
Curren$y "Covert Coup"
Styles P "Ghost In A Shell"
Styles P "Master Of Ceremonies"
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 4:29 am

Spins:

Timbaland "Shock Value"
Blue Scholars "Oof! EP"
Royce Da 5'9" "Success Is Certain" (My fav Royce album by a good margin)
Eligh "Grey Crow" (Easily a top five 2010 album to me)
Common "Finding Forever" (third fav Common album behind Can I Borrow A Dollar and Like Water....yes, I know I'm in the minority on that)
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Mar 2012, 1:52 pm

Guce - Guce Leeroy: The Last Dragon...
Mumbls - Hella Novellas
Young Dru - 707-505
J. Stalin & L'Jay - Bottom Of The 9th
*Nicky's free mixtape (Where's My Money?) drops the 11th
nickey
Back to top Go down
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 12:06 am

Just Ordered:

Planet Asia - Black Belt Theatre
Gangrene - Vodka & Ayahuasca

Spins:
Planet Asia & Madlib - Cracks in the Vinyl EP
Madlib - Medicine Show No. 11
Meth, Ghost, Rae - Wu Massacre
Back to top Go down
T. Myers
One Of A Kind
One Of A Kind
T. Myers

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 8:50 am

Purchases:
Just Ice-Back To The Old School
Just Ice-Kool & Deadly

Spins:
Copywrite-God Save The King
Planet Asia-Black Belt Theatre
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 06 Mar 2012, 10:28 pm

Took a road trip to Kentucky so got to spin a few things. Nothing really new though...

Sean Born- Behind the Scale
Big KRIT- Return of 4EVA
Big KRIT- 4EVA Na Day (Spun this yesterday. KRIT doesn't disappoint)
Diamond District- In The Ruff
O.C.- Starchild
Toro Y Moi- Causers of This
CunninLynguists- Dirty Acres
CunninLynguists- A Piece Of Strange
Marq Spekt & Kno- Machete Vision
Curren$y- Covert Coup
Ghostface Killah- Supreme Clientele
Pete Rock- Petestrumentals
Nas- Illmatic
Planet Asia & Madlib- Cracks in the Vinyl
Hannibal King- Flowers For Pamela
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:13 am

What brings you to the bluegrass state?
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 2:14 am

Got that Planet Asia "Black Belt Theatre". It's real solid. Waiting to hear the new Alchemist beats on his new album. Should be getting it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
mistadave
I Deserve A
I Deserve A

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 5:17 am

Purchases (just arrived yesterday):

Apathy - Honkey Kong
Hassaan Mackey & Apollo Brown - Daily Bread (what a banger!)
Action Bronson & Statik Selektah - Well Done
Zion I & The Grouch - Heroes Of The Nation

Spins:

Planet Asia - Black Belt Theatre
Sean Born - Behind The Scale (will cop it soon)
Evidence - Cats & Dogs
Action Bronson - Dr. Lecter
Back to top Go down
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 7:34 pm

E. Taylor wrote:

I went to Lexington for the CunninLynguists, NWL and Marq Spekt show. It was pretty fun. Lexington is a cool little college town...
Back to top Go down
E. Taylor
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
E. Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 11:48 pm

gametheory91 wrote:
E. Taylor wrote:

I went to Lexington for the CunninLynguists, NWL and Marq Spekt show. It was pretty fun. Lexington is a cool little college town...

Yeah it is. I live 40 minutes down I-64 from Lexington. That being said, how the hell were the Cunninlynguists in Lexington and I knew nothing about it. I"m pissed!
Back to top Go down
Highsmith
Smells Like Roses...
Highsmith

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 12:52 am

Spins:

Obie Trice "Cheers" (1st time in a minute...still nice...How is Second Round's On Me?)
Statik Selektah & Termanology- "1982"
Reks "R.E.K.S."
Big K.R.I.T. "Krit Wuz Here"
Big K.R.I.T. "Return Of 4Eva"
Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva N A Day" (Download it and fast, Get it together Def Jam)
Estelle "All Of Me"
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 10:32 am

Highsmith wrote:
Spins:

Obie Trice "Cheers" (1st time in a minute...still nice...How is Second Round's On Me?)
Statik Selektah & Termanology- "1982"
Reks "R.E.K.S."
Big K.R.I.T. "Krit Wuz Here"
Big K.R.I.T. "Return Of 4Eva"
Big K.R.I.T. "4Eva N A Day" (Download it and fast, Get it together Def Jam)
Estelle "All Of Me"

It's nice. It really showcases Obie's ability more imo, because there are far fewer features (Cheers is badass, but it's almost more of a Shady Records compilation than an Obie solo joint).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
gametheory91
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
gametheory91

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 08 Mar 2012, 11:47 am

E. Taylor wrote:
gametheory91 wrote:
E. Taylor wrote:

Yeah it is. I live 40 minutes down I-64 from Lexington. That being said, how the hell were the Cunninlynguists in Lexington and I knew nothing about it. I"m pissed!

I almost posted something about it in the Tour Dates section but I figured nobody cared. I forgot you lived in the KY haha. It was on 3/2 the day of all those storms and tornadoes. I thought I was gonna die on the way there haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Purchases and Spins    Recent Purchases and Spins  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recent Purchases and Spins
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next