Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics

Go down 
+2
MURDERGHOST
Tic706
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Empty
PostSubject: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 7:30 pm

Yo Romp I just wanted to let you know I really like this album. I'm glad you mentioned it back on Amazon. It gets spotty midplay but picks up again toward the end. This is some funky pimp ish for the ride man.

Anybody who is a fan of g-funk or funk period and like rappers like PPC, Suga Free, Dru Down, Quik. Warren G, and etc etc should peep this.
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jan 2012, 10:30 pm

Sounds interesting... I'm going to have to check this out...

Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 1:11 am

Yesir. Aladdin laced that shit.
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:48 am

Saw this once in a used record shop and it has the most ridiculous cover I've ever seen...always wondered how it was I'll try to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 1:43 pm

ctrx wrote:
Saw this once in a used record shop and it has the most ridiculous cover I've ever seen...always wondered how it was I'll try to check it out.

Yeah that cover is str8 ass. No pride whatsoever in that taken it seems.

What made me want to peep this album is when Romp mentioned Tweed Cadi of PPC fame was apart of this grp. I am always amused and entertained by Tweed.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 5:03 pm

ctrx wrote:

Okay Bill Walton, exaggerate much?
Back to top Go down
ctrx
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
ctrx

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 8:53 pm

Deanie O'Banion wrote:

Okay Bill Walton, exaggerate much?
if you can find me a stupider cover than this, you're a better man than me.Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics B00000B5CL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_
Back to top Go down
realmuthg
Woof
Woof

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 12:02 am

real compton sh&t
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 7:19 pm

"if you can find me a stupider cover than this, you're a better man than me."

Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Lyricsdevastatindave_1223658759_resize_460x400

Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics 992567
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics   Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exposed To The Game- The Mackadelics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: