Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Empty
PostSubject: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 9:14 pm

In Our Lifetime
The Master
World War III
Black on Both Sides
Murda Muzik
Art of Storytelling
Blackout
Top Dogg
I Am..
So How's Your Girlfriend
N***a Please
Golden Arms
Balance
Death Before Dishonesty
Operation Doomsday
The Chronic 2001

Grey Skies
We Ready
Volume 3
First Come First Served
Ghetty Green
Chopper City
The Slim Shady LP
CrazyNDaLazDayz
Things Fall Apart
Internal Affairs
Dirty Harriet
Tha Streetz Iz A Mutha
Still I Rise
I Want It All
Haiku D'etat
Black Elvis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jan 2012, 9:24 pm

6 of the albums I nominated progressed...I have to say I'm surprised lol. Some of them did get favorable match ups, though. Still pretty pissed about Calm Before the Storm but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:16 am

Best album of the year is Soundbombing II and go fuck your mother for leaving Made Men out of the competition, let me be a little more clear, fuck you and everything about you, I asked nicely for a little consideration for a dope album, but nah Eminem says Benzino is wack so you hate on him, fuck you fuck you I joined das efx, figgity fuck your miggity mother. This shit is biased!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 10:20 am

I like that Made Men album, but nearly every album list above is better than CLE.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 11:14 am

Blades wrote:
Best album of the year is Soundbombing II and go fuck your mother for leaving Made Men out of the competition, let me be a little more clear, fuck you and everything about you, I asked nicely for a little consideration for a dope album, but nah Eminem says Benzino is wack so you hate on him, fuck you fuck you I joined das efx, figgity fuck your miggity mother. This shit is biased!!!

Bitch boy eat your mama pussy like you did when you came out her stank hole. Fuck u and Made Men, I honestly just 4got to add the shit. But nobody gave a fuck anyway. And Benzino is wack just like the weak hoe or hoeman you stick your wudang in.

Hotep.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:04 pm

I thought this site was about sharing hip-hop from all perspectives and locations, instead you treat it like an E! News special talking shit about a grown man who you never met. Funny how today my account gets hacked for the first time after calling you out. Fucking geek. Youre not even a hip-hop nerd, youre a never-get-pussy nerd.

Last edited by Blades on Thu 19 Jan 2012, 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name calling isn't nice)
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:45 pm

Blades wrote:
You're just a whiney little cunt, spit shining your eminem poster on the wall in your mom's basement. I thought this site was about sharing hip-hop from all perspectives and locations, instead you treat it like an E! News special talking shit about a grown man who you never met. Funny how today my account gets hacked for the first time after calling you out. Fucking geek. Youre not even a hip-hop nerd, youre a never-get-pussy nerd.

Are you fucking around or really str8 brain fucked? You don't even post on here often enough for me to be arguing with you over a Made Men album. Get your weight up and then we can talk more and i'll take your rec's more serious. Blessed be your life mista. Sorry I wrinkled your pussy hairs. Get yo weight up fa real though.

Are you really Benzino? Benzino get off this site mofo.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 3:57 am

Weight up son lmao stay behind your keyboard you clown ass nerd. Fuck your gay ass topic of the day, we already had that discussion. I just wish I made your mom open up and show me she swallowed, i could have stopped her from bringing the turkey baster into the bathroom too WTF.. I'm done with your wack as threads bitch boy. Keep gloating about your participation on this site, your life outside of it clearly blows. I'll be off your threads now ok tic tac dick

Last edited by Blades on Fri 20 Jan 2012, 3:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 1:22 pm

Blades wrote:
Weight up son lmao stay behind your keyboard you clown ass nerd. Fuck your gay ass topic of the day, we already had that discussion. I just wish I made your mom open up and show me she swallowed, i could have stopped her from bringing the turkey baster into the bathroom too WTF.. I'm done with your wack as threads bitch boy. Keep gloating about your participation on this site, your life outside of it clearly blows. I'll be off your threads now ok tic tac dick

If its that serious to you. So be it. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Blades
I Deserve A
I Deserve A
Blades

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jan 2012, 8:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results   Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Album Of 1999 Round 1 Results
Page 1 of 1