Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Common & Drake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Common & Drake Empty
PostSubject: Common & Drake   Common & Drake Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 4:29 pm

SMFH, what do you all think of this overall? I'm not sure what to say about this, but then again, there's A LOT I want to say, but I don't want to go off on a complete rant.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.18363/title.common-says-he-likes-drakes-music-is-ready-to-move-on-from-beef
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Common & Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common & Drake   Common & Drake Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 5:57 pm

Well, he really does need to high-road this situation. Beefing with a kid kind of contradicts his whole persona. Anyway, his last four albums haven't exactly been above Drake's music.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

Common & Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common & Drake   Common & Drake Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:38 pm

parker lewis wrote:
Well, he really does need to high-road this situation. Beefing with a kid kind of contradicts his whole persona. Anyway, his last four albums haven't exactly been above Drake's music.

UMC was trash, but Be, FF, and TDTB were better than anything fake ass Drake could ever dream of dropping.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

Common & Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common & Drake   Common & Drake Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:46 pm

Six of one, half dozen of the other.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Common & Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common & Drake   Common & Drake Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 6:56 pm

KJ Styles wrote:
parker lewis wrote:

UMC was trash, but Be, FF, and TDTB were better than anything fake ass Drake could ever dream of dropping.

Don't even get me started on UMC, smh. Now, I cosign 100% regarding your comments about Be, FF, and TDTB being better than anything Drake could ever drop, total cosign. I still find myself feeling a certain way about Common's comments, especially coming after his recent words towards Drake. And whenever I think or hear about this "feud/beef", for some reason I keep thinking of Common's song "Punch Drunk Love (The Eye)"
Back to top Go down
Cory
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
Cory

Common & Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common & Drake   Common & Drake Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jan 2012, 7:20 pm

I like both of them but they are completely different and I wouldn't even consider drake rap or hip hop. I think common should have just let people think what they wanted about sweet and leave it at that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Common & Drake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Common & Drake   Common & Drake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common & Drake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: