Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unreleased Show & AG tracks!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laced With Slang
Barack O-Donna
Barack O-Donna
Laced With Slang

Unreleased Show & AG tracks! Empty
PostSubject: Unreleased Show & AG tracks!   Unreleased Show & AG tracks! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:50 am

These are unreleased tracks from the "Live Hard" Sessions but didnt go on the EP...one of the songs features O.C. and the song "About this Flow" was produced by Lord Finesse you can listen to them here

http://www.unkut.com/2009/07/three-unreleased-show-ag-tracks/
Back to top Go down
Alan
Smokes More Trees Than The Slash And Burn Technique
Alan

Unreleased Show & AG tracks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unreleased Show & AG tracks!   Unreleased Show & AG tracks! Icon_minitimeFri 17 Jul 2009, 11:55 am

Slang Editorial wrote:
These are unreleased tracks from the "Live Hard" Sessions but didnt go on the EP...one of the songs features O.C. and the song "About this Flow" was produced by Lord Finesse you can listen to them here

http://www.unkut.com/2009/07/three-unreleased-show-ag-tracks/

O.C. was on the "Live Hard" EP. Actually, the advance of the EP that dropped nearly a year earlier had a song with O.C. on it, then when the official EP dropped on CD, the song O.C. was on was redone with a better beat and it actually turned out to be my favorite cut on the album/EP. I wonder if the cut with O.C. was the throwaway version from the advance?

Only 3 songs though, huh? Can't say I care enough to click the link...lol. I'll wait for something official. This duo still has all the tools it takes to create at least a near classic album IMO. That EP was one of the best EPs from '08.
Back to top Go down

Unreleased Show & AG tracks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: New Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: