Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Live Or Die

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Live Or Die Empty
PostSubject: Live Or Die   Live Or Die Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 1:51 pm

Awhile ago on Amazon some poster created a Saw-themed thread. He asked which rapper you would like to see in JigSaw's death traps. Naturally people chose rappers they didn't like that was messing up the game. Well I like to bring that thread back. As far as rappers that deserve to be "tested" its easy for me to choose your typical pop-bopsticle wack rapper like Lil'Wayne or Waka Floka. No thats too easy. I think a rapper who keeps throwing away their career and engage in unruly conduct
that displeases their fans deserve to be strapped down to the mechanical devices of doom.

MF DOOm. AS much as I love him he needs to be tested. His fowl betrayal of MF Grimm and the Monster Island Czars is one of the reasons. His impersonators ripping off fans. His total belief of there being nothing wrong with these type of actions. I suggest he get the Death Mask. Metal faced victim.

Foxy Brown. She's rude,crude, and lude. She has the mentality that she could do anything she wants due to her celebrity. Smacking people upside the head as if their lives were as invaluable as an Arab in Guantanamo Bay. When she went on trail she mysteriously lost her hearing and regained it after the trail was over. Hmmmmm. She did do a stint in the bing, but thats not enough punishment. Strap her to a device with drills pointed at each ear. In order to free herself to must clamp down on a level that will release her but at the expense of her eardrums being destroyed by the drills.

DMX. This one speaks for itself. He practically threw his music and acting career away. What better specimen to be tested. I reckon we put him in a cage were he's being blasted with flesh peeling steam. In order for him to escape he must put his mouth on one of the pipes discharging steam and pull the pipe to release the door lock.
Back to top Go down
SyRuP Sippa
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
SyRuP Sippa

Live Or Die Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Or Die   Live Or Die Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 2:31 pm

I like this thread idea...
Back to top Go down

Live Or Die
Page 1 of 1