Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R.I.P. Whitney Houston

Go down 
+3
Tic706
Shaun
D.Powell
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

R.I.P. Whitney Houston Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 9:43 pm

One of the great female voices of all-time left us today....R.I.P. to her and condolences go out to her family.....
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 9:51 pm

RIP
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSat 11 Feb 2012, 11:55 pm

May she have a peaceful journey. Drug use always leads to a dark end if you don't shake it. She was way too young.
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:41 am

Tic706 wrote:
May she have a peaceful journey. Drug use always leads to a dark end if you don't shake it. She was way too young.

Agreed, while I was a fan of her music I feel that she did herself and her family a disservice by not going to get help when she needed it. I still say R.I.P. but I wish she would have gotten right. It's really sad.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:16 am

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 7:12 am

KJ Styles wrote:
Tic706 wrote:

Agreed, while I was a fan of her music I feel that she did herself and her family a disservice by not going to get help when she needed it. I still say R.I.P. but I wish she would have gotten right. It's really sad.

I actually disagree KJ, she was back in rehab they said in May of last year, but the problem here is that Whitney was strung out, plain and simple....maybe her family should have tried to step up and help her more...she's the addict man, her case is very similar to Michael Jackson's....both families knew their loved one was strung and both families did either very little or nothing at all and in both cases they were pretty much the meal ticket....in Whitney's case if anybody should be at fault it should be Bobby Brown because everyone knows that he pretty much introduced her to the drug game.....R.I.P. nonetheless.......
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:45 pm

There is nothing anyone else can do for an addict. Period.
Back to top Go down
D.Powell
NYC's Finest
D.Powell

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 2:57 pm

parker lewis wrote:
There is nothing anyone else can do for an addict. Period.

WRONG.....morale support with addicts helps out alot.....I'm questioning whether or not she got alot of that type of support from her family?? they knew she was addicted but maybe their main concern was her ability to keep the funds coming in....samething with Mike....
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:15 pm

I'm not wrong. If an addict hasn't stopped using, the best support their loved ones can give is a kick to the curb until they straighten up. It's not even a question to anyone with any experience in the matter.
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeSun 12 Feb 2012, 3:20 pm

I realize we may be discussing different stages of recovery. But, rejection by loved ones is very important. After an addict stops using, yeah the family should come back together. Sometimes it can be difficult to overlook the damage done, though. Especially when little ones are involved.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 7:48 pm

Looks like she OD'ed
Back to top Go down
Justin Linker
Smells Like Roses...
Justin Linker

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 8:14 pm

She drownded. Shaun knows why.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/TheFakeJustinLinker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P. Whitney Houston   R.I.P. Whitney Houston Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Whitney Houston
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: