Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time   Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 7:00 pm

Seeing how horrible these sitcoms were makes me glad some of the actors fell off and became cross-dressing drug addicts once the fame was gone

1.Homeboys in OuttaSpace
2. FullHouse
3. Alf
4Small Wonder
5.My 2 Dads
!
Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time   Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time Icon_minitimeSat 18 Feb 2012, 9:13 pm

Alf was great when I was a child, but you couldn't pay me to watch that shit now. I pretty much can't stand any of the cartoons/sitcoms from my childhood. Shit is painful to watch now... lol
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time   Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time Icon_minitimeSun 19 Feb 2012, 6:04 am

Norfeest wrote:
Alf was great when I was a child, but you couldn't pay me to watch that shit now. I pretty much can't stand any of the cartoons/sitcoms from my childhood. Shit is painful to watch now... lol

Max Wright, the guy who played the father in Alf is known to be a homosexual crackhead who tricks on homeless men
Back to top Go down
KJ Styles
The Cerebral Assassin
The Cerebral Assassin
KJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time   Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 9:51 pm

Norfeest wrote:

Are you fuckin serious??? The cartoons and sitcoms back then are a SHITLOAD better than the ones out now. Toons especially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time   Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 5 worst sit-coms of all time
Page 1 of 1