Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble   Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 6:01 pm

I had no idea Baby Geto Boys were Too Much Trouble. Maybe J Prince decided to change their name cause Baby Gb sounded retarded. But the 2 blacks guys seem like younger siblings of Scarface and Willie D, they even sound like them. And as for the White midget.....well lets just say he's an Unsung trailblazer.

Check this video out, straight ridiculous garbage but funny as hell. Hey the old school had its ugly moments--hahaaha. I dont even think Kev could defend this

Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble   Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 8:55 pm

You know I would be the first one to respond. This album had a few good songs like the one you posted. This album is very dated with the over the top violence. It was a terrible concept. There 2nd album is the real deal though. They dropped the white midget and some other members and only two remained.

I never knew a video existed for this. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble   Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 5:39 am

Tic706 wrote:
You know I would be the first one to respond. This album had a few good songs like the one you posted. This album is very dated with the over the top violence. It was a terrible concept. There 2nd album is the real deal though. They dropped the white midget and some other members and only two remained.

Do you think the 2 Black rappers are Face's and Willies siblings? Also the way they're killing Black 9 to 5ers is ridiculous. I can see this video was probably banned. I also noticed they didn't have that White midget killing any Blacks, I guess they knew their limits.
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble   Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble Icon_minitimeMon 19 Mar 2012, 10:06 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Tic706 wrote:

Do you think the 2 Black rappers are Face's and Willies siblings? Also the way they're killing Black 9 to 5ers is ridiculous. I can see this video was probably banned. I also noticed they didn't have that White midget killing any Blacks, I guess they knew their limits.

LOL...no they were not kin to either of them. And yeah like I said they were over the top violent. Making songs about taking the pussy and pissing on dead bodies. They could have gotten away with that type of subject matter if they had better rap skills. They dropped all the gimmicks for that 2nd album Players Choice though.
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble   Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble Icon_minitimeSat 24 Mar 2012, 6:00 am

I still like this album, had some cool beats and crazy album cover. True the rap skills dont sound that great today but a lot of the beats were slow paced anyway so the rapping is acceptable I guess.. some of it was a bit simplistic and some was just crazy! but 92 was a crazy year for rap a lot! I still dont know how South Park Psycho didn't get banned from sale cos of Slaughter alone. Maybe it went under the radar, or just wasn't something that they felt will move people in the same way that say F tha police or Cop Killer might have...

Kev you like that Player's Choice-a-lot dont you.. big pimpin style on that one, they had some hard lyrics on it still tho... I agree it was better to drop the gimmicks, I think they pretty much had to tho really. RAL shoulda got an award for most groups with midgets lol
Back to top Go down
MURDERGHOST
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!
MURDERGHOST

PostSubject: Re: Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble   Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble Icon_minitimeThu 10 May 2012, 12:19 am

I got Bringing Hell on Earth on cassette... won it in a lot some months back...

But have not heard it yet... maybe soon...

Thanks for posting the video... I'll check it out later...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble   Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby Geto Boys aka Too Much Trouble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: Old Skool Hip Hop-
Jump to: