Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disconnect from current events

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Disconnect from current events Empty
PostSubject: Disconnect from current events   Disconnect from current events Icon_minitimeMon 14 May 2012, 11:54 pm

Remember when N3R0 started a thread stating Fuck Mel Gibson? Yeah, Mel's racial rant was really no big fries. But it was nice to see the site keeping with current topics. Now it seems like this place doesn't even bother. Well the Trayvon Martin case is pretty huge and not a peep from HH4l. Maybe cause its plastered all over the cyber universe there's no use talking about it here. And other side notes like The Hunger Games emo twitter faggots (they deserve to die) or the Boston fans KKK tweets. Or the Avengers movie and so forth.

Id like to add Hunger Games was a piece of shit that ripped off Surviving The Game with Ice T.
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect from current events   Disconnect from current events Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 12:00 am

I also like to add the Avengers movie was good but no where near the hype. Good popcorn movie but I wont be coming back for seconds
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect from current events   Disconnect from current events Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 3:29 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
I also like to add the Avengers movie was good but no where near the hype. Good popcorn movie but I wont be coming back for seconds

I personally thought the Avengers was far beyond my expectations (not that I expected a whole bunch, Joss knew just how to direct that ensemble!) and h did it well!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
Cold Loungin
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect from current events   Disconnect from current events Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 5:14 am

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Remember when N3R0 started a thread stating Fuck Mel Gibson? Yeah, Mel's racial rant was really no big fries. But it was nice to see the site keeping with current topics. Now it seems like this place doesn't even bother. Well the Trayvon Martin case is pretty huge and not a peep from HH4l. Maybe cause its plastered all over the cyber universe there's no use talking about it here. And other side notes like The Hunger Games emo twitter faggots (they deserve to die) or the Boston fans KKK tweets. Or the Avengers movie and so forth.

Id like to add Hunger Games was a piece of shit that ripped off Surviving The Game with Ice T.

I agree the Hunger Games was a load of bullshit !! Still cut up that I wasted my gold class ticket on that shit but I had no idea what it was gonna be about.

I saw that new one with Johnny Depp in it last week, pretty damn average movie overall but I do always enjoy watching him as an actor though.

Back to top Go down
Norfeest
What's NXET?
What's NXET?
Norfeest

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect from current events   Disconnect from current events Icon_minitimeTue 15 May 2012, 11:22 am

I've only checked for 2 movies this year...Underworld and The Avengers. I went in with low expectations for both and came away pleased. I haven't been remotely interested in anything else. The Hunger Games looked like some bullshit from the jump though. I don't even think I'm gonna d/l that one...
Back to top Go down
http://throwbackjones.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disconnect from current events   Disconnect from current events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disconnect from current events
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: