Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An experiment I'm working on.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

An experiment I'm working on. Empty
PostSubject: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 10:17 pm

Here's my contribution to the studio. It's part of an experiment I've been working on.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 2:25 am

I will check this out when I get back to my computer. Good to see you finally put something up lol
Back to top Go down
PKT
Hi, My Name Is!
Hi, My Name Is!

PostSubject: Re: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:00 am

Some nice lyrics here and your spoken word style stands out from the mass, it's a good thing imo.

By the way u can link that track better by copying the link from "Embed Code:" instead of "Get the link:"
Back to top Go down
Cold Loungin
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
Cold Loungin

PostSubject: Re: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 9:27 am

Agree with PKT, some nice lyrics, I'm not used to the spoken word styles, however, I think you did it nicely ma'am.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitimeSun 27 May 2012, 11:16 pm

PKT wrote:
Some nice lyrics here and your spoken word style stands out from the mass, it's a good thing imo.

By the way u can link that track better by copying the link from "Embed Code:" instead of "Get the link:"

Thanks for the suggestion. How's this?

I'm new to this sound cloud thing. I really appreciate your kind words. You guys are a tough crowd, and spoken word is understandably NOT appreciated amongst a lot of hip hop heads.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 3:18 pm

This was really dope. Sounds like an interlude on a Roots album to me. Nice job; looking forward to hearing more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 11:08 am

Here's another track from an album I'm working on called 10 years later:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 10:34 am

Bump for the introduction to the experimental EP I'm working on, called Living Room Music.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An experiment I'm working on.   An experiment I'm working on. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An experiment I'm working on.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Show Ya Skillz :: The Studio-
Jump to: