Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shows around my way this month

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

Shows around my way this month Empty
PostSubject: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 5:52 pm

5/31- Talib Kweli w/ full band and J. Pinder: Show was dope, but I blacked out halfway through Kweli and I don't remember any of his performance

6/12- Tech N9ne w/ a bunch of people

6/19-Childish Gambino w/ Danny Brown: Really excited for this one; I've heard good things about both artists' live shows

6/24- Atmosphere: This is the only one I'm questioning, how are they live? Tickets are like $25 and I don't want to shell that out for a show I might not enjoy
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 6:40 pm

I've heard good things about Atmosphere live. They pretty much made themselves on the road.
Back to top Go down
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG
Go Hawks
Go Hawks
JulioRoddyMattyTonyG

PostSubject: Re: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 7:32 pm

Shaun wrote:
5/31- Talib Kweli w/ full band and J. Pinder: Show was dope, but I blacked out halfway through Kweli and I don't remember any of his performance

6/12- Tech N9ne w/ a bunch of people

6/19-Childish Gambino w/ Danny Brown: Really excited for this one; I've heard good things about both artists' live shows

6/24- Atmosphere: This is the only one I'm questioning, how are they live? Tickets are like $25 and I don't want to shell that out for a show I might not enjoy

Seattle's J. Pinder??? Score = 10

I seen that dude live a couple times, he always puts on a great show.
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

PostSubject: Re: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 2:26 pm

Yeah, that J. Pinder. He did indeed kill it

Tech N9ne show was slammin' the whole night; can't wait for next week
Back to top Go down
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitimeWed 13 Jun 2012, 5:08 pm

Joey Diaz is in Buffalo 6/21... your favorite comic's favorite comic. His shows are usually pretty cheap. I may or may not be able to get the night off. You will laugh your balls off, Shaun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 3:37 am

6/30 Toki Wright

I just got back from the show, and MAN! It was bomb! He put on a great show, and I managed to give him a copy of my spoken word. I performed during the open mic section, and received many compliments! I'm sure a lot of people gave him albums, but I hope Toki checks mine out and likes it.
Back to top Go down
Myestro
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master
Myestro

PostSubject: Re: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:48 pm

You left out Iron Maiden (with Alice Cooper opening) at Darien Lake. I know it's not hip-hop, but I'm all over that shit!

Oops, that's upcoming. Guess I should have looked at the dates.
Back to top Go down
Deanie O'Banion
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Backwoods Burna, Mac & Murda
Deanie O'Banion

PostSubject: Re: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2012, 5:06 pm

Monday - Roach Gigz & A-1 were here
Tonight - Mourning In America tour: Brother Ali & Homeboy Sandman
Saturday - Iration, The Expendables & Cisco Adler
27th - GZA (performing Liquid Swords) & Killer Mike
28th - The Macadelic Tour: Mac Miller, YG & Travis Porter
Oct 7th - Fall Frenzy: Kendrick Lamar, DJ Quik, Xzibit, Dom Kennedy, Loverance, DMX, 2 Chainz, Kirko Bangz, etc...

Bunch of other good coming through in the next month as well: Collie Buddz, The Offspring, J Boog, Tommorows Bad Seeds, Flobots, Young Dubliners, One Drop, Nada Rasta, Bambu Station & Inna Vision

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shows around my way this month   Shows around my way this month Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shows around my way this month
Page 1 of 1