Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem - Relapse Refill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

Eminem - Relapse Refill Empty
PostSubject: Eminem - Relapse Refill   Eminem - Relapse Refill Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jun 2012, 4:33 pm

I started a discussion on this album in my group and Highsmith's group on Facebook, and I want to discuss it here also. After recently playing Em's Relapse Refill again, I find myself liking this one more and more with each listen (not sure why, lol). It's not a classic or anything, but it's very good imo and I like it a lot. Almost 3 years since its release, what are your thoughts on this album??

Eminem - Relapse Refill Eminem-relapse-refill-high-resolution
Back to top Go down
thelundquist
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
It Takes A Nation of 1000s?
thelundquist

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse Refill   Eminem - Relapse Refill Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 12:42 am

It's a really dope album to me. It aged like wine imo and had one of his best songs ever in "Deja Vu". Dre's production is top notch throughout and Em is at his most lyrical as far as rhyme scheme is concerned since Infinite. I give it a 4-4.25.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/my_videos?sf=viewcount&sa=0
parker lewis
E-4000, Ya Smell Me?
parker lewis

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse Refill   Eminem - Relapse Refill Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 3:08 am

I don't think I'm even qualified to evaluate this album. This isn't the artist I appreciated and respected bAck in the day. It's just not, and I don't care for this kind of music. At all.
Back to top Go down
Wayne
One in a Million
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse Refill   Eminem - Relapse Refill Icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 7:36 am

thelundquist wrote:
It's a really dope album to me. It aged like wine imo and had one of his best songs ever in "Deja Vu". Dre's production is top notch throughout and Em is at his most lyrical as far as rhyme scheme is concerned since Infinite. I give it a 4-4.25.

It has aged well, I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Illmatic1991
Keep It 100
Keep It 100
Illmatic1991

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse Refill   Eminem - Relapse Refill Icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 5:57 am

I didn't care for this when it first dropped and listening to it now I still don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem - Relapse Refill   Eminem - Relapse Refill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem - Relapse Refill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: Hip Hop Discussion :: General Hip-Hop Discussion-
Jump to: