Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cypher (fixed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Cypher (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: The Cypher (fixed)   The Cypher (fixed) Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 12:37 pm

I had to redo this one. It was my first recording, and I HATED MY VOICE. The beat I chose was meh, so I got a different one, and I have gained more confidence on the mic. Check it out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

The Cypher (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cypher (fixed)   The Cypher (fixed) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 7:41 am

Its nice. But is it suppose to be poetry or a full fledge rap song? Your wordplay is nasty
Back to top Go down
Shaun
I'm Ghetto Platinum
I'm Ghetto Platinum
Shaun

The Cypher (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cypher (fixed)   The Cypher (fixed) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 7:49 pm

This sounds much better than the last time (not to say that the other one wasn't dope). It does seem like you've become more comfortable when speaking, and the beat behind this is great. Good stuff, once again
Back to top Go down

The Cypher (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cypher (fixed)   The Cypher (fixed) Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jun 2012, 9:23 pm

Dang! Trotter wrote:
Its nice. But is it suppose to be poetry or a full fledge rap song? Your wordplay is nasty

I was going for poetry, but I've been told that my poetry borderlines on rapping. I've tried rapping fully, but hooks really aren't my thing, and to be honest....I kinda suck at rapping. I did make a track where I was trying to rap. It has a hook and everything. I'll have to put it up sometime, but the content is based on a very intimate time in my life. I also have another one that describes the whole pedestrian vs vehicle incident I was involved in back in 2002, but I don't think that one is ready for the public ear yet.

And thanks for the compliment Trotter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cypher (fixed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cypher (fixed)   The Cypher (fixed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cypher (fixed)
Page 1 of 1