Hip-Hop 4 Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hip-Hop 4 Life

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need help with Website

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dang! Trotter
Banned From Amazon
Banned From Amazon
Dang! Trotter

Need help with Website Empty
PostSubject: Need help with Website   Need help with Website Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 8:04 pm

I'm tryna start my own website to showcase my comics--The Coast, Delyon Dangtree, Apple Justice, BumShoe, Fannezaa Flavor, Brownie Nutt & Co. I got a bunch of stuff. I need a website. I was talking to somebody and they said thryll do it for me for 1500. Thats too steep. Is it a easier way to do it myself. What format should I use. Please help
Back to top Go down
Tic706
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Cinco De Mayo Hater
Tic706

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Website   Need help with Website Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

I created a test site using this company:

Webstart Website Builders

Pretty user friendly imo. They offer you full tech support. And the price is very reasonable imo.

Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Website   Need help with Website Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 5:20 am

Whoever you have to do it meet them in person first. Check their credentials and talk to their previous clients.

These steps can save you some serious dough. Be leery of independent contractors who lack an LLC at the very least.

Having a picture of the person who's working on your site is crucial. Just in case they ever try to screw you then you know who to put hands on.
Back to top Go down
TheHazardous
Smells Like Roses...
TheHazardous

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Website   Need help with Website Icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 5:22 am

Please please please I repeat please follow those first few steps if nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need help with Website   Need help with Website Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need help with Website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hip-Hop 4 Life :: The Lounge :: Cold Kickin' It-
Jump to: